IndiaDivine.org

To Learned members with all regards !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Mr. Kazi and Dev Mahraj ji,

I m really very very happy to find u both thru net, two great personalities, Dev Mahraj ji's experience is true, I also think and realize the same, simple thing is, if soul is in heart, then what happens to it during a heart transplantation takes place?

I think during meditation when we isolate mind from external affairs our soul moves thru the spinal card or kundalini, definitely there is something umbrella like structure in the head which doesnt allow it to go out or come in the body. stil, the question is when spirit posses a person what happens, does it enters into body ?

In the many thousands years of spritual learning and boasting of to have so many principles and founders of school of thought, we dont know definite answer of any thing practically, why we couldn't make progress since krishna gave principle of karma and soul, what is described in Geeta doesn't comply with the theory of cloning, either soul is divisible and or it reproduces itself in the same way god has produced the first soul ? who knows ? we have to have answer of such things and sprituality should be capable of explaining it.

what i m making efforts isto make this world worth living, if we could increase the spritual qualities and capability then without any hesitation we can invest it to eliminate religion inspired terrorism and increasing lust in human being.

I have always been doing solo efforts but i realized that i dont have enough strength and that's why i seek help from u people, pls. let's meet and share we have with others with open mind and do something for our age, only preeching and talking abt god and analyzing bookish knowledge wont help the mankind, once Great Ramkrishna appeared before me and as i couldn't believe this even, and i was in my college days, i asked to proove his identity by bringing some peace in the kashmir, he smiled and said with third reason it will come to some extent in future, and then suddenly osama came into picture and attacked at WTO building, later, Sriram Sharma appeared before me and said to me that body is not good enough, and adivised to chant gayatri mantra to liberate Tibbat, i did but there were always my limitation to find a job for me, and couldn't do properly, as a result Dalai Lama went to China last year, i was infusing all my power behind him ( i m thinking it, not sure) but i was

not strong enf and he is not much enlightend and that dialog couldn't succeed.

I mean to say there are some real spritual process going on for the sake of good of humanity, let's join it, and contribute to this by using our will power cummulatively or the power of saghna. definitely there is some process when what u aspire nature (divine mother) doest it for u, but i dont know how, many a times i wished for some impossible things and whole invironment changed accordingly, there w'd be some refined process also, if u people or any one like u know these things pls. come before and do something for the humanity, instead of preeching people and wasting time in useless explaination of various schools of thoughts.

sprituality is also improsend in narrowmindness of seekers who just try to make their guru an avtaar of some god and to ignore others, even they feel so good to criticise other gurus, what the hell we are doing these days, there are so many, such claimed gods are acting in india, but this great india is not going to change a bit ?

I do not know much english and therefore some times i cant explain myself properly, pls try to understand what for i m requesting to u people.

my best regards to respected mr. kazi and Deo Bhagvan ji and to all,9868601978Lalit Mishra.virendra qazi <virendraqazi wrote:

Respected Pandit Dev Mahraj Ji,

Pranam! I am grateful to Shakti Sadhana group to get in touch with a rare person - both sadhak and scholar. I am keen that everybody should take advantage and be on the right course of his or her spiritual sadhana.

I have read your mail with full devotion. I have marked a copy to the young aspirant, a computer guy, Mr. Lalit Mishra.

You have narrated a practical experience. It is an exaulted vedic tradition followed by "Anugarh". In fact, then all becomes one and the same.

The basis is well explained in Shiv Sutra. As for my practical side I follow Agamic tradition for higher sadhana. Well I always insist on Vedic Tradition for beginers and normal practitioners. I will be happy to explain how to start on the path and achieve success.

Regards to everybody,

Virendra.

Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj wrote:

Namaskaar Virendra BhaiWill be glad to present some ideas to you on this, while under NORMAL circumstances there are views from different sources that give us information on the Koshas, Pranas, Nadis, Chakras and so forth. In individual circumstances these can be changed somewhat and the changes are relevant to Spandana as far as I know . The rate at which the body vibrates can modify and even change the functioning of elements of our composition. The Sadhak therefore has to study his/her body very carefully to try to understand in a comprehensive way how it functions.I have meditated on the soul in my physical heart ( according to classical yoga) but didn't find it there. Where I did find it was in the Anahata chakra ! and further during states of depression or ectasy it seemed to move down or up to other regions. I have perceived Devatas and bhutasand what it

felt like to my consciousness was a gentle puff of air, very soft to touch. When they were upset with me the state of this changed to a static like feeling.Lord Shiva is always playing around with me on shivaratri night though his form seems to be very powerful as when I come near my heart begins to race uncontrollably. So it is difficult to say exactly what is the true state here !To go beyond the body requires some very special mediation techniques as found in the Vigyana Bhairava. However a warning is that in some instances what is perceived in these states can be very terrifying. The sadhaka should prepare his/herslf by first praying to Lord Shiva as guru. The importance of this I cannot overstress as this is the only thing that I know that will protect you. There are also three chakras above the head the last is the great chakra and to go thorugh this is to be liberated permanently as far as I was cautioned, not even astral cords etc. will help you

here.For now this is all that I can offer and I anxiously await your comments on the paper I sent you.DhanyavaadPandit Devindra Maharajvirendra qazi <virendraqazi wrote:Respected Members,It is my karma to interact with such friends who seek the opinion on the path of sadhana.I request members for their views.Pranam!Virendra.virendra qazi virendraqaziDear Sir,It's so nice to meet and interact with u. ur voice itself gives ur introduction. when we can meet ? pls. arrange a meeting on this or any sunday, i w'd like to meet u. i have downloaded ur introduction also.i had a query, in our body where exactly soul lives, how can we come to know abt it and what is the process to go in/out of body at our own will ? i tried hard to go beyond the body but i realize there is a lattice like structure in our head which keeps soul fourcefully withing body, this

external force may be, comes from god and functions at his will only. i m not sure.pls. tell me the exact method to know where in body soul resides, and how we can realize it practically, i have read contradictory articles in scriptures regarding the place.and one more thing i was called same "lalla" at my home in childhood.regards,Lalit Mishra09868601978 India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Go to http://.shaadi.com