IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Laletha,

In the same order that you have mentioned the

Energies(Shaktis), Durga(Tamas destroyer), Lakshmi (Rajas) and finally

Saraswathi( Sathvic) Finally the 10th day(vijaydasami) your own victory

on the 3 shaktis/weakness. That is the importance or Navaratri.

Hope this helps.

AnandOn 9/6/05, LG <lagan29 wrote:

dear members

during navrathri, pooja is done to Goddesses - Durga,Lakshmi and Saraswathi. can u tell me in which order it must be done?

regards

lalethaa

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Go to http://.shaadi.com

• 2 years later...

dear nagendra prasad,i am also a devotee of ambal, and i have been singing for 15 yrs in the best part of my life, now i don't go on stage i have retired but let me tell you one thing,the world is standing to listen to you, so there is nothing to fear, when u keep telling this and stand on the stage you will find a lot relaxed, each time i used to go up i used to find not less than 50,000 crowd standing and always feared that they might attack but then again i think of ambal and this is what she says each has a role and you have a role to entertain and they have a role to hear and enjoy so when i am in u and guiding u to sing so where is the fear of u doing anything at all, just leave it to me and continue ur work and it is for me to see that u shine in your field and i must say i felt her always next to me and the pro grammes have been memorable ones. so leave it to her and like how she says you have a role predestined and you are just a media for her actions and

nothing to do with you...go with her in mind and challenge the world she is has used u as her instrument play well, ambal has bestowed this in u..sundari kannannagendra prasad <nagendra_prasad9247 wrote: Sir,My Name is K.Nagendra Prasad, I am pursuing MBA Final year and also I am the member of this group. I am suffering with stage fear and communication problem.. Please give me a sugessition to remove this from my mind... I am requesting you to help me out. I am also the devotee of Sri Lalithambica Devi. Pls help me in this matter... I am going

to attend interview..... Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.