IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake Dream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam,

Dear Anand,

Dreams come true is a Saying in English. But if you think Logically we all dream of becoming famous or money wise we are rich and so on and on. if all our dreams came true then what is the point in living and haveing dreams there is no defnition for dream then.......... hence i would say that it is just a dream and not to take it seriously but if you are still insecure then i would like to recommend you to Visit a Shiva Temple and ofer a small pooja nothing special just offer Milk pure and also donot forget onething if you find Tulasi around the house or given to you from the temple just place the same under your pillow beofre going to bed let it be there till it dries and then put it in the river or sea or just bury the same under a tree where you cannot stamp it ok.

Please do reply to me after you do the same ok. And dnt worry its just a dream and it will pass.

Namaste, your sis,

BabithaTejaswi Srivvetsa <tejaswi2 wrote:

Hi All Aspirants, Yesterday (Monday evening) pradosh time, I did the Shiva linga (Rudram and Chamakam) pooja with Milk. And in the Waking time of around 7:30 am ( my usual time) I had this strange dream. I don't know the place where it is. One of my friend was very nice to me ( we are having differences now ) talking and chatting and genuinely being a friend. Suddenly I see snakes and I want to touch or take a snake with me. Then after some time I wanted to go to my place its a hut but while I was walking I saw lots of small to big Golden Colored Snake being attracted by the Sun light put in front of the house where the sun's reflection is directly going into the huts through the front door and creating a reflection of hooded Snake on the wall. And all the snakes are all liquid in nature and have settled on bed and beside the bed is

the Shiva Linga and photos of the GOD. And since the snakes were going there and dying I was really afraid and was shouting no no no I would be collecting sin for they dying in my hut and I woke up startled and breathing heavily and perspering... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Do I have to be afraid or take any precautions?Anand

Click to join

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Surprisingly my first name is also Anand. I have also seen quite a few times recently, an image of the hooded snake. However my experiences have always been while meditating (generally early in the morning). I see myself floating in what I can only describe as 'space'. I do not see but can feel that the 'earth' is behind me. I see the outline only of a hood of 'Cobra' type snake gently oscillating from left to right. The image is of the hood and upper part of the body of a snake

only. The comparative size of the hood is such that it appears to be many hundreds of times bigger than myself. The appearance is extremely strong & vivid. I can see through this outline and what I view is the scene of a darker part of the sky where I can see a few start in the background but not the spectacularly filled skies of night.

For the very first time I saw this 'image' I felt terrified and had to force myself to come out of meditation. However with each time I experience this image, the fear has started to vanish and a greater faith in Lord Siva has taken it's place (I have always meditated on Lord Siva whenever I have meditated). It is not something that happens day after day but have seen this same image several times recently. From my birth chart, I am going through Rahu Maha Dasha and so far concluded that maybe my sub-conscious is trying to create a visual identity of the time.

I would also be extremely interested if there is any 'known' conclusions that I ought to be drawing from these manifestations.

Kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Tejaswi Srivvetsa13 September 2005 17:41Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ; Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake DreamHi All Aspirants, Yesterday (Monday evening) pradosh time, I did the Shiva linga (Rudram and Chamakam) pooja with Milk. And in the Waking time of around 7:30 am ( my usual time) I had this strange dream. I don't know the place where it is. One of my friend was very nice to me ( we are having differences now ) talking and chatting and genuinely being a friend. Suddenly I see snakes and I want to touch or take a snake with me. Then after some time I wanted to go to my place its a hut but while I was walking I saw lots of small to big Golden Colored Snake being attracted by the Sun light put in front of the house where the sun's reflection is directly going into the huts through the front door and creating a reflection of hooded Snake on the wall. And all the snakes are all liquid in nature and have settled on bed and beside the bed is the Shiva Linga and photos of the GOD. And since the snakes were going there and dying I was really afraid and was shouting no no no I would be collecting sin for they dying in my hut and I woke up startled and breathing heavily and perspering... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Do I have to be afraid or take any precautions?Anand

Lalit

I thank you for your kind words. I used to meditate in my earlier years but then family life took over and it is only from last 3-4 years that I have been able to come back to being able to meditate regularly. Therefore what you are writing seems to fit quite closely to my situation.

Thank you very much.

With kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Lalit Mishra14 September 2005 17:48Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake Dream

Anand,

Snake means ur own incomplete lust (sexuality in u) is occupying u and is now u r gradually melting it. continue with ur practises and will see soon there is no snake at all, dont connect it with any god, shiva will help u to overcome, it's a stage in sadhna, ur own manifestation. u will take litte more time.

I think u have started sadhna in last three four years back only, i mean seriouisly.

regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Anand <anand_nortel wrote:

Surprisingly my first name is also Anand. I have also seen quite a few times recently, an image of the hooded snake. However my experiences have always been while meditating (generally early in the morning). I see myself floating in what I can only describe as 'space'. I do not see but can feel that the 'earth' is behind me. I see the outline only of a hood of 'Cobra' type snake gently oscillating from left to right. The image is of the hood and upper part of the body of a snake

only. The comparative size of the hood is such that it appears to be many hundreds of times bigger than myself. The appearance is extremely strong & vivid. I can see through this outline and what I view is the scene of a darker part of the sky where I can see a few start in the background but not the spectacularly filled skies of night.

For the very first time I saw this 'image' I felt terrified and had to force myself to come out of meditation. However with each time I experience this image, the fear has started to vanish and a greater faith in Lord Siva has taken it's place (I have always meditated on Lord Siva whenever I have meditated). It is not something that happens day after day but have seen this same image several times recently. From my birth chart, I am going through Rahu Maha Dasha and so far concluded that maybe my sub-conscious is trying to create a visual identity of the time.

I would also be extremely interested if there is any 'known' conclusions that I ought to be drawing from these manifestations.

Kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Tejaswi Srivvetsa13 September 2005 17:41Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ; Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake DreamHi All Aspirants, Yesterday (Monday evening) pradosh time, I did the Shiva linga (Rudram and Chamakam) pooja with Milk. And in the Waking time of around 7:30 am ( my usual time) I had this strange dream. I don't know the place where it is. One of my friend was very nice to me ( we are having differences now ) talking and chatting and genuinely being a friend. Suddenly I see snakes and I want to touch or take a snake with me. Then after some time I wanted to go to my place its a hut but while I was walking I saw lots of small to big Golden Colored Snake being attracted by the Sun light put in front of the house where the sun's reflection is directly going into the huts through the front door and creating a reflection of hooded Snake on the wall. And all the snakes are all liquid in nature and have settled on bed and beside the bed is the Shiva Linga and photos of the GOD. And since the snakes were going there and dying I was really afraid and was shouting no no no I would be collecting sin for they dying in my hut and I woke up startled and breathing heavily and perspering... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Do I have to be afraid or take any precautions?Anand

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Lalit

It is simply incredible. You would probably not believe this but all my life I have worshipped Lord Siva. There never was any reason to omit Maa Parvati but always did my final pranam after meditation to Siva. But recently as if something prompted me from within (and now thinking about it, it did happen after I saw the shape of the hooded snake during my meditation), my last prayers have slightly changed from just to Lord Siva to Siva & Maa Parvati. It was such a subtle change that I never even noticed it.

Well I am intrigued and re-assured at the same time.

Thank you for sharing your views with me.

With kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Lalit Mishra15 September 2005 10:51Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake Dream

Anand,

In my case, when i was undergoing this stage, Mother Sita the concert of Rama, herself came to me and asked me to chant her name without meditating on her, i w'd suggest u to do what i did, just close ur eyes and keep chanting for some time like 10-12 minutes, and u will clear this stage.

Every word has different taste and "SitaRaam" is one of the best wordings to improve upon the ill effect of incomplete lust, i do worship of ma durga, but at this stage it was maa "Sita" who herself helped me and gave her love to me. and it will be a case with u also, as i think.

regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Lalit

I thank you for your kind words. I used to meditate in my earlier years but then family life took over and it is only from last 3-4 years that I have been able to come back to being able to meditate regularly. Therefore what you are writing seems to fit quite closely to my situation.

Thank you very much.

With kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Lalit Mishra14 September 2005 17:48Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake Dream

Anand,

Snake means ur own incomplete lust (sexuality in u) is occupying u and is now u r gradually melting it. continue with ur practises and will see soon there is no snake at all, dont connect it with any god, shiva will help u to overcome, it's a stage in sadhna, ur own manifestation. u will take litte more time.

I think u have started sadhna in last three four years back only, i mean seriouisly.

regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Kind regards

Anand

Hi All,

I am the who started with the Snake Dream email. I

thank all of you to put your input to this. Snake represents a lot this

I put on the forum because there would be some symbolism to such a

dream. Lust, Sex, Enemies, Courage, good, bad everything is

represented.

Anyhow, if it is good or bad I have to go through, can I

avoid it or lessen the effect(if bad) or manifest it (if good) faster

is upto Sree Rajarajeshwari.

Previously I used to get snake dream in which I catch it

and it bit me on my hand between thumb and index finger, painful, but

it used to come for almost a year, now it doesn't( This was during my

Rahu Dasa-Guru Antar Dasa, painful dasa).

Anyhow it was a nice discussion.

Thanks

Anendd

Anand,

I m happy, u r pulled in right path, pls. do "SitaRaam" for few days, I know the result but want it u to realize first. do it before shiva and parvati.no problem, if u feel any thing unusual, forward it to me and i m there to take care.

When i was in school days, i started with Worshipping Lord Shiva and then to Parvati (Shakti) with Shiva and then Shakti alone and lastly i came to know both are one and same thing, there is only one object but we interprete it many ways alomost like a couple. it reveals itself.

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Lalit

It is simply incredible. You would probably not believe this but all my life I have worshipped Lord Siva. There never was any reason to omit Maa Parvati but always did my final pranam after meditation to Siva. But recently as if something prompted me from within (and now thinking about it, it did happen after I saw the shape of the hooded snake during my meditation), my last prayers have slightly changed from just to Lord Siva to Siva & Maa Parvati. It was such a subtle change that I never even noticed it.

With kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Lalit Mishra15 September 2005 10:51Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake Dream

Anand,

In my case, when i was undergoing this stage, Mother Sita the concert of Rama, herself came to me and asked me to chant her name without meditating on her, i w'd suggest u to do what i did, just close ur eyes and keep chanting for some time like 10-12 minutes, and u will clear this stage.

Every word has different taste and "SitaRaam" is one of the best wordings to improve upon the ill effect of incomplete lust, i do worship of ma durga, but at this stage it was maa "Sita" who herself helped me and gave her love to me. and it will be a case with u also, as i think.

regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Lalit

Thank you very much.

With kind regards

Anand

Anand,

regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Tejaswi Srivvetsa13 September 2005 17:41Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ; Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake DreamHi All Aspirants, Yesterday (Monday evening) pradosh time, I did the Shiva linga (Rudram and Chamakam) pooja with Milk. And in the Waking time of around 7:30 am ( my usual time) I had this strange dream. I don't know the place where it is. One of my friend was very nice to me ( we are having differences now ) talking and chatting and genuinely being a friend. Suddenly I see snakes and I want to touch or take a snake with me. Then after some time I wanted to go

to my place its a hut but while I was walking I saw lots of small to big Golden Colored Snake being attracted by the Sun light put in front of the house where the sun's reflection is directly going into the huts through the front door and creating a reflection of hooded Snake on the wall. And all the snakes are all liquid in nature and have settled on bed and beside the bed is the Shiva Linga and photos of the GOD. And since the snakes were going there and dying I was really afraid and was shouting no no no I would be collecting sin for they dying in my hut and I woke up startled and breathing heavily and perspering... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Do I have to be afraid or take any precautions?Anand

Lalit

I thank you very much for your kind words. I hope you would not mind if I intrude upon yourself at some time in future for pointers. I would do my best not to disturb you as I understand that everyone has their own path to follow.

Thank you for what you have given me.

With kind regards

Anand

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of Lalit Mishra16 September 2005 07:12Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Strange Snake Dream

Anand,

I m happy, u r pulled in right path, pls. do "SitaRaam" for few days, I know the result but want it u to realize first. do it before shiva and parvati.no problem, if u feel any thing unusual, forward it to me and i m there to take care.

When i was in school days, i started with Worshipping Lord Shiva and then to Parvati (Shakti) with Shiva and then Shakti alone and lastly i came to know both are one and same thing, there is only one object but we interprete it many ways alomost like a couple. it reveals itself.

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Lalit

With kind regards

Anand

Anand,

regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Lalit

Thank you very much.

With kind regards

Anand

Anand,

regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Kind regards

Anand