IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] sankalpa for pooja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have heard it done differently in various places. One is based on the philosophy that US is to the west of India & that is enough. The other one goes in more detail. Maybe someone else has better info.

asmathu Bharadhasya Paschimasthe krouncha dweepe uththara Kande sakaapthe Meroh paschime paarsve......

or

Krouncha dweepe, Ramanaka varshe, Aindra khande,Prasaantha saagare, Puskara kshetre, Rockies ParvatayO madhyapradeshe, Mississippi-Missouri ithyaadhi aneka shodasa jeeva nadheenam sameepa sakaapthe....

Meroh paschime paarsve...

-------------- Original message -------------- Dear Friendswhen one starts a pooja a Sankalpa should be done stating the placetime year ,star . etc. For a person living in USA say Toledo,Ohio howthe place can be mentioned..As far as I know N.america is called askrounchya dweepa..is it right? If not thenwhich Dweepa?which varsha?which khanda?How about the indication of directions with respect to Merucan any one please enlighten me?Thnak you so much