IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Knowledge Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sriram Brother,

I m also interested in Medha Dakshinamoorthy Mantra, pls. write it for the group. i agree to u that mantra needs to be chanted under guidance of the guru, but knowledge can and should be shared openly with curious people. yet practise part can be left with the individuals' choice.

Pls. give ur contact nos and let's make a directory of all members with their contact informations and other relevant details. this will bring us close to each other.

regards,

Lalit Mishra,

09868601978 para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Mark Ji, There are two immidiate mantras that come to my mind.One is the simple Ayieem saraswathyai Swaha to be chanted 4008 times during dawn and dusk.And the other more powerful capable of giving even spiritual knowledge beingThe Medha Dakshinamoorthy Mantra.The Medha Dakshinamurthy mantra however needs initiation and it can be got from some good Sivaguru.Alternatively, Ramakrishna Mutt has published a book called 'Japa Vidhi' where you will find the Mantra.However caution is advised for the second mantra.Hope this suffices...Yours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , mark king <ambaal1000> wrote:> Dear

Shriramji,> could you please suggest a mantra for acquiring knowledge and improving intelligence and where it could be obtained.> thanks> mark> > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now.