Guest guest

Dear Soorya Dev ji,

Dont worry.Be Happy.

There is nothing to worry.

There are basically three types of Karma

1. Dridha

2. Dridhaadridha

3. Adridha

The first category of Karma is such that if a person is destined not to die howmuch ever he tries to die he will not die.

I once saw a young man(very recently through a group member). I normally keep a very low profile and do not meet anyone in the group but this man said "It is a life and death situation". I consented to meet him and we met for a short duration near my house.

He said to me some confidential things and said " Suicide is my only way out". I pities him but told him strongly that it was not the right course of action. Then out of sheer pity for him I asked him to bring his horoscope(I do not normally ask so because I always think horoscopes and astrology weaken a person's mind...but this case was different) He brought his horoscope and then my mind lightened. I told him even if you place your head on the railway tracks you will not be able to die...the train might be stopped at a distance or someone will come and save you.

I used to same words. I said to him " Your dridha karma is not to die by suicide". He just smriked at me and bid me goodbye. After a few weeks I got a frantic call from him.He said " I want to see Guruji". I told him " Sorry wrong number No guruji exists here". He said " It is you I call Guruji". I then took in the situation and said " Ok we will meet again".

This person tried thrice to commit suicide in the following weeks!

Once he tried jumping from a high rise building and fell on a large window shade and sprained his ankles and was saved!

Next he tried to commit suicide by swallowing 80 sleeping tablets but his relatives took him to the hospital and he had a stomach wash and the tablets were ejected!

The third attempt was placing his head on the railway track in anticipation of a coming train. And funnily(for us not for him) no train came as the trains did not run in that particular track for some minor repairs and after sometime a track inspector came and scolded him harshly and said lot of people do like this and asked him to go to a Lunatic asylum.

After this he came to me.

I said "Just do this mantra and after a few days do a havan(Homa as called in southindia) and things will be fine. You did not ask me what you can do to ameliorate the situation instead you just bid goodbye to me abruptly when I said you wont die suicidiaclly. Iam not here to wallow in self pity like you. First go to the Nanganallur temple and have darshan of Rajarajeshwari Ma. Your life belongs to Her. Do not waste it or abuse it like this. Ask Her forgiveness and start life afresh.".

This time he followed my advice to the dot and found relief even before he could complete the simple anusthan I gave him.

This was all possible by his faith and belief and not by an external agency like me.

So my dear Sooryadev, Be of good cheer

Your lover's Nagadosha can be cured very easily and you both can marry and lead a happy life. Astrologers are dime a dozen.They have an eye on money and playing with people's feelings more than reality.

I will not hazard a guess by saying that such Nagadoshas do not exist. They do exist but one need not become paranoid about them but seize them by the horns and beat them mercilessly for disturbing your equilibrium.One who fears dies daily one who is brave lives a thousand lives in one day.So my dear SooryaDev Be of a brave nature

This Dosha is believed to emanate by harming or killing a serpent (intentionally or otherwise) and thereby hurting Lord Subramanya.

The remedial measures or poojas, suggested to overcome these doshas are Nagaprathistha, Nagabali, Nagathambula, Naga Puthalika Vidhi, Navagraha Shanthi and Kalasarpa Shanthi depending upon the type of Dosha. These poojas have to be performed through people who are well versed in performing such Shanthis.

(Lord Subramanya also called Nagarajaswami in many places in Tamilnadu)

Kukke Subramanya temple in Karnataka, Sri Kalahasti temple in Andhra Pradesh, Tirunageshwaran Kovil in Tamil Nadu are known places for performing these Shanthis. Reciting the “Kanda Shasti Kavacham” and performing pooja to the Five/seven-headed idol of Naga would mitigate the sufferings to a great extent.

A person who kills a serpent invites serious Dosha onto himself. Such persons often see cobras both in reality and in dreams. The effect of this particular dosha is very severe. The remedy for this is to perform “Sarpa Samaskara”, similar to the “Samaskara” (ceremonies) done after the death of a person. Kukke Subramanyaswami Sannidhi, near Mangalore in Karnataka is considered sacred for conducting “Sarpa Samskara” and other shanthi poojas.

At Ishta Siddi Subramanyaswamy Trust, Bangalore, Shree Subramanya Swamiji invokes remedial measures to the devotees. Large numbers of devotees have benefitted and mitigated of sarpa doshas by Swamiji’s(Swamiji os the Trust) blessing and directions.

Ishta Siddhi Shree Subramanyaswamy Trust , formed at the instance of Shree Subramanya Swamiji, has its registered office at 'Mathru Kalyan' 351, 1st A cross, 3rd stage, 4th Block, Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore 560079. The managing Trustee Shri A.R. Gopal Rao (affectionately called Appaji by devotees), father of Shree Subramanya Swamiji, is a noted businessman and industrialist in Karnataka, India and Shri G Ramesh Athrey, brother of Shree Subramanya Swamiji, a graduate engineer and businessman, is one of the trustees.

Shree Subramanya Swamiji, who is the spirit behind this venture, already has innumerable devotees in India and abroad. Devotees who are getting healing touches for their sufferings and problems assemble in large numbers daily to get darshan and blessings from Swamiji.

swamiji This is Swamiji's email. You might contact Him for your Nagadosha problem. Iam sure you will find the solution here.

Lag

Ketu

Naga Dosham

Ayur bava

Rahu

Naga Dosham in Ayur bava (Ayur Dosham). This is a sample of a horoscope containing the Nagadosha of the ayurdosham type.(That affecting longevity)

Lag

Rahu

Naga Dosham

Delayed marriage

Ketu

This mesha lagna Jataka has Naga Dosha in the 7th house(House of Marriage)

You must be aware of the Dridha Karma , Dridhaadhridha and Adhridaa karmas also.Also please do not confuse between Kalasarpa Dosha and Naga Dosha(as also Karaka Dosha)

The first type is something which is bound to happen whatever you might or might not do.

The second type is akin to a strong swimmer who is fighting against a strong upcurrent in a river. If the swimmer swims like a devil he can conquer the fated thing else he will drown in the currents.

The third type can be changed very easily just by mere willing. This is where the mental imagery and visulaisation techniques help. This is the flux portion of your karma where things are in a flux. In fact future is always in a flux according to me. OIt can be moulded very easily except for Dridha karma.

Even Dridha karma can be changed by Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari who controls all.BUT THIS REQUIRES IMMENSE FAITH IN THE DEITY AND A TOTAL SURRENDER.

(Swami Rajagopala performing Homa in Nanganallur, The second photo in our photo's section first album)

(Swami Rajagopala performing a Homa,second photo in our first album in the photo's section)

You might wish to contact Swami Rajagopala who has solved many such cases and united even lovers who wanted to marry despite such astrological problems.There is a simple homa and puja which can be done. Just contact Swami Rajagopala personally and talk your heart out to him.Also Rajarajeshwari Devi is known as "Lover's Devi" colloquially by many youngsters in Chennai as Her majesty has united true lovers all over the world despite many odds.

His(Swami Rajagopala) contact address is in the first file of our group.

Since you are in this group, I might ask you to go and have the darshan of Sree Rajarajeshwari Devi and seek out Her blessings for a happy reunion. Dear SooryaDev Be of Good faith

You might ask your love(the woman whom you love) to chant this mantra which is the Nagaraja moola mantra atleast 108 times(or as many times as possible) before a Nagaprathima(a small silver naga statute)

Om Naga Raja Mahaa Bhaga Maangalya Saukhya Praaptha Pashun putraan Dhanam Dehi Om Naga Rajaya Namaha.

And then do the 9 horrible snakes invocation 21 times and pour some milk in a snake pit where the snake drinks(in many pits snakes dont drink the milk!)

Om Aadisheshaaya Namaha Swaha

Om Ananthaya Namaha Swaha

Om Vasukiye Namaha Swaha

Om Takshakaya Namaha Swaha

Om Kaarkotakaya Namaha Swaha

Om Padmanaya Namaha Swaha

Om Maha Padmaya Namaha Swaha

Om Sankhaya Namaha Swaha

Om Kulikaya Namaha Swaha

And finally please visit Thirunageshwaram and meet some priest and do some remedy for your case.This is apart from doing the above remedies.

If the Karma is Adridha it will be easily solved. If the karma is Dridhaadhridha then you have to fight it out thus. If it is Dridha the only refuge is the Saffron Lotus Feet of Rajarajeshwari Devi.

So Dear Soorya Dev,Be of Positive nature.

And keep the faith...

Eshwaree Rakshathu!

May Rajarajeshwari Devi unite true love!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Soorya Dev <devsoorya wrote:

dear mothers and sisters

i am a member of this group for some time and gain a lot of knowlegde about

Amaa Rajajeshwari.........i am still studying and working

now i have a problem.........my girlfriend have this naga dosha

astrologer say if she ever get married her husband die.......in her chart there is no magalliam bakiam..........her nage dosha seems to be very strong

we love each other very much and wish to get married, but i getting married to her only to live with her for entire my life..........how it can be done???

what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some say this dosham can be taken out/ remove how????

if anyone here know anything about naga dosha please help me

Amma Rajarajeshwari will bless people who help each other

Jai Rajarajeswari.........................................................................thanks

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

hari om

hope all in the group are doing great..

I was wondering, i was reading the gauru purana and it

states that when one commits suicide the sharad

recommended is " Nagabali sharad " can you explain how

this is done? and why?

thanks

hari om

rishi

--- Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote:

>

> Dear Soorya Dev ji,

>

>

>

> Dont worry.Be Happy.

>

>

>

> There is nothing to worry.

>

>

>

> There are basically three types of Karma

>

>

>

> 1. Dridha

>

>

>

> 2. Dridhaadridha

>

>

>

> 3. Adridha

>

>

>

> The first category of Karma is such that if a person

> is destined not to die howmuch ever he tries to die

> he will not die.

>

>

>

> I once saw a young man(very recently through a group

> member). I normally keep a very low profile and do

> not meet anyone in the group but this man said " It

> is a life and death situation " . I consented to meet

> him and we met for a short duration near my house.

>

>

>

> He said to me some confidential things and said "

> Suicide is my only way out " . I pities him but told

> him strongly that it was not the right course of

> action. Then out of sheer pity for him I asked him

> to bring his horoscope(I do not normally ask so

> because I always think horoscopes and astrology

> weaken a person's mind...but this case was

> different) He brought his horoscope and then my mind

> lightened. I told him even if you place your head on

> the railway tracks you will not be able to die...the

> train might be stopped at a distance or someone will

> come and save you.

>

>

>

> I used to same words. I said to him " Your dridha

> karma is not to die by suicide " . He just smriked at

> me and bid me goodbye. After a few weeks I got a

> frantic call from him.He said " I want to see

> Guruji " . I told him " Sorry wrong number No guruji

> exists here " . He said " It is you I call Guruji " . I

> then took in the situation and said " Ok we will

> meet again " .

>

This person tried thrice to commit suicide in the

> following weeks!

>

>

>

> Once he tried jumping from a high rise building and

> fell on a large window shade and sprained his ankles

> and was saved!

>

>

>

> Next he tried to commit suicide by swallowing 80

> sleeping tablets but his relatives took him to the

> hospital and he had a stomach wash and the tablets

> were ejected!

>

>

>

> The third attempt was placing his head on the

> railway track in anticipation of a coming train. And

> funnily(for us not for him) no train came as the

> trains did not run in that particular track for some

> minor repairs and after sometime a track inspector

> came and scolded him harshly and said lot of people

> do like this and asked him to go to a Lunatic

> asylum.

>

>

>

> After this he came to me.

>

>

>

> I said " Just do this mantra and after a few days do

> a havan(Homa as called in southindia) and things

> will be fine. You did not ask me what you can do to

> ameliorate the situation instead you just bid

> goodbye to me abruptly when I said you wont die

> suicidiaclly. Iam not here to wallow in self pity

> like you. First go to the Nanganallur temple and

> have darshan of Rajarajeshwari Ma. Your life belongs

> to Her. Do not waste it or abuse it like this. Ask

> Her forgiveness and start life afresh. " .

>

>

>

> This time he followed my advice to the dot and found

> relief even before he could complete the simple

> anusthan I gave him.

>

>

>

> This was all possible by his faith and belief and

> not by an external agency like me.

>

>

>

> So my dear Sooryadev, Be of good cheer

>

>

>

> Your lover's Nagadosha can be cured very easily and

> you both can marry and lead a happy life.

> Astrologers are dime a dozen.They have an eye on

> money and playing with people's feelings more than

> reality.

>

>

>

I will not hazard a guess by saying that such

> Nagadoshas do not exist. They do exist but one need

> not become paranoid about them but seize them by the

> horns and beat them mercilessly for disturbing your

> equilibrium.One who fears dies daily one who is

> brave lives a thousand lives in one day.So my dear