[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Questions about Vastu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vanakkam Dear Shreram Balijepalli !

Pranam.

Thank you very much for yours help.

Yours letter is very useful.

Thank you from me and my friend.

May blessings of Shiv Shakti will be always with you.

Dandavat.

---------------

Sincerely, Shiva Anurag.

Dear Sri Ram,

Namaskaram

Can I have the address of Giri Trading? Will they send the CD by post or courier?

Best regards,

Devanpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Shiv Anurag,There is a Vasthu-Gayathri which starts with Om Vasthupurushaaya Vidmahe' .....But Vaasthu puja is an elaborate affair.You may try Landmark,Chennai or Giritrading agencies Mylapore chennai for a CD or Cassette on Vaasthupuja.That will simplify things.Till then just energise with yantra and mantra gayathri and show some dhoopa and offer naivedya.Yours yogically,Shreram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , ShivAnurag <jadu_s2002> wrote:> > Vanakkam Dear Group-members.> Please, accept my sincere greetings and best wishes.> > Please, help me if you can.> One of my friend have recieved Vastu-yantra as gift. This yantram have pranpratishth.> But one problem was met, my friend and me don't know nothing

about Vastu-puja.> > How is possible to conduct pooja to this yantram in home without help of priest.> Please, tell me simple puja for Vastu-yantram, Vastu mantra and gayatri.> > Thank you!> > -----------> Shiv Anurag> > > > > Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 >

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.