IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] 14 mukhi Rudraksh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello friend

since i am dealing in rudraksh for past several years, i wish to clarify your doubt. in any combination of malas from one to fourteen mukh rudraksh, one or fourteen shall be as the meru bead which means on top like the center of the mala.

i also found a different purpose for which a fourteen mukh rudraksh is used. if you tie it with a sacred thread and tie it in the forehead with the rudraksh at the middle point in the forehead (where we generally keep the bindi) and then do your meditation, it would help you activate the third eye or the chakra there and you get extra ordinary intutiive skills to predict and foretell the future. this is mostly recommended for astrologers and management gurus.

with best wishes

arjun

Mohan Kumar HG <mohan88hg wrote:

Hello,does Meru Bead means on top like in the center of the mala.thank youwith lovemohan-- In Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "para_anuloma"<para_anuloma> wrote:> Dear Mohan,> > Keep the 14 Mukhi as the meru bead.> > Love,> > Shreeram> > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "Mohan Kumar HG" > <mohan88hg@i...> wrote:> > Hello,> > > > I have brought a 14 mukhi Rudraksh and I alreadu have one to eight > mukhis.> > > > How to tie in the mala - order in the mala.> > > > please help me.> > > > Even rudraksha group were not able to answer.> > > > with love> > mohan