IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Knowledge-9

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Knowledge-9Dear spiritual, respected and very valuable brothers and sisters, I wish every moment shower of peace and happiness is coming from God Father forever to all.How to get power from God Father and by this way to achieve self-realisation, God Father Realisation and Connection (non-physical) of soul and God Father? First step SELF (SOUL) realisation: - Before starting this one should keep some important points in mind (non-physical) (1) In this process always keep your eyes open.(2) Here you are going to use power of mind (non-physical) and intellect (non-physical) so during practice not to use mouth or lips.(3) Change of thought process from physical to spiritual.(4) Try to detach your mind (N-P means NON-PHYSICAL) and intellect (N-P) from thought process which is busy with your surrounding world.(5) Soul’s residence - Temporary: - soul has taken this body on live licence basis and staying inside the body between two eye-brows. Permanent: - every soul originally staying in Soul-World with God Father and coming on this earth stage for acting with the help of corporeal (body). Soul has three faculties. That are (1) Mind (N-P): - Whatever we see through eye or hear through ear or read on the subject it creates thoughts (2) Intellect (N-P): - after creating thought but before come in action by intellect we judge this is right or wrong and according to soul’s past or present experience he or she use to put in action. (3) Sanskars: - Every past thought, words and actions are remains as memory in every soul and this is not limited only for this birth but it can be any number of past births taken by soul. Sit at any place convenience to you at any posture and start creating thoughts by mind (N-P) as under: - I am a soul, very small, self luminous point of light (N-P). I am eternal energy neither created nor destroyed. I am indivisible, invisible but very well realizable. I am pure soul, I am peaceful, powerful, joyful, blissful, loveful, Master sat-chit-anand state soul. At the same time tries to visualise the SELF (SOUL) by Intellect (N-P) between your two eye-brows inside your body. But most important fact is that during this process for every thought you try to visualize self as per your thought by your divine Intellect (N-P). So Mind (N-P) and Intellect (N-P) both should work to-gather than only you will experience that you are getting some benefit. (For example, in our house light connection only possible when there is connection of two wires. Same way here also, when you use mind (N-P) and intellect (N-P) together then it is very easy to realise the SELF (SOUL). In addition, during whole day at work, or at home you

are coming in Contact with other people, they may be your relatives or friends or anyone, you try to see them as souls or behave with them as souls ant think that as a souls they are also God Father’s children and as a soul all are my brothers. Slowly and slowly you will be able to realise that you are not body but different being and controlling your body and this way you are able to control all bodily organs very easily just like driver is controlling any vehicle. By practise when you are able to realise the SELF (SOUL) then it is very easy to go for

second step that is GOD FATHER Realisation. But one fact keep in your mind that just to know that you are a SOUL and realise that you are a SOUL both are different stage. To know that is theory but to realise that is practical. For this any question you can ask. Next…

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.