IndiaDivine.org

http://groups..com/group/Navagraha_Gnaana_Jyotisha_Vignaana/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Navagrahas or the nine planets according to Vedas and puranas affect the lives of all the inhabitants of the universe not just the world. No one is exempt from their bad/good effect.A wise man or woman tries to escape a graha's malefic intensity by taking remedial measures.Many people these days claim affiliations with saints and say that everything will be taken care by their Swami/Baba. But this is not true. Even they themselevs have to come in the Graha's clutches especially that of Shani Bhagavan,who need not be feared but respected,understood and worshipped properly.When even Shiva and Anjaneya (whose tail was burnt a bit due to Shani-prabhava) could not escape graha-veekshana then just think of an ordinary human being who has not risen to the level of a Brahma-Rishi to escape their ill-effects!Navagrahas are great Munis who did tapas and have reached such a state.This Group is an offering to

the public to discuss the various parihaaras(remedies) and Gnaana(wisdom) of Navagrahas and also the Vignaana(science)of Astrology.Astrology of the Vedic and Siddha type are discussed here.But all observations and contemplations are welcomed here.Astrology is not to be shunned but to be understood.I have started this group to comply with the requests of my friends online.To understand the planets,the positions,the remedies and also to respect their Prabhava and seek their blessings is my aim here.I dedicate this group to my father Shri Balijepalli Devendra Shankar ji who epitomised the Navagraha Gnaana and Jyotisha Vignaana for me.I submit this group humbly to the Blue lotus feet of my Guru Shree Rajagopala Anandanatha of Nanganallur,ChennaiAnd finally...I love,live for and look to always Divine Mother Shree Rajarajeshwari Devi for help and blessings to carry this group succesfully.Om Vishwa Mandalaya VidmaheNavasthanaaya

DheemahiTanno Graha Prachodayath!

Please below to join

Navagraha_Gnaana_Jyotisha_Vignaana/Yours yogically,Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.