IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Please suggest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM SAI RAM,

YOUR REPLY WAS OF GREAT RELIEF TO ME AND I WILL DEFINITELY ABIDE BY YOUR DIVINE GUIDANCE GIVEN TO ME.

SHRI SAI BLESS YOU

your humble,

Ranjeeth kumar s

On 10/19/05, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Ranjeeth Kumarji,Do not be disturbed. Everything will be fine. Sometimes a n overload

of past lives karmas take a toll this life and such things happen. Your joining this group itself is a good sign that Amba Rajarajeshwari Devi calling you to Her. She decides who should join and when to join.

She is the Sri Chakra Nayaki and our hridayavaasini.She will provide succor and balm to your blistered heart.Please visit Nanganallur Sree Rajarajeshwari temple in Chennai. Meet Swami Rajagopalan who lives in the temple and pour your woes to Him.He is highly spiritual and will provide peace and a solution to your problem.His contact information is provided in the first file of our group.He stays in the temple.Many people in our groupo have benefitted from worshipping the temple deity and meeting after I said so. There was one person who was in a similar situation and he approcahed me and I told him to do the 25 Names of Rajarajeshwari Amba(see message

1629 for the 25 names) and have the darshan of Swami and the deity and now he is gainfully emploted and is now moving abroad also!Do not bother about people who belittle you and slight you. You have a pure atma in you residing worship that.Shirdi Sai Baba said one must have Shraddha and Saburi.These were the two 'paise' he was asking from you.Have this in your purse whether you have money or not then things will be fine. Patience and faith can not just move mountains but destory them totally if they obstruct your path to progress.In tamil there is a saying " Porithirudhor Bhumiyai Aalvaar! " (Those who are patient can even rule the whole world)Many things are lost because one is impatient.Do not lose your cool. I myself lose it sometimes but I later reconcile because Iam aware of the law of karma. All this is Maya. Everything manifest and unmanifest is Maya. God is beyond these and in these too!

Do not fear we are all here for you and will pray for you.I will pray for you( i have done it already. I have included your name in my prayers).Things will be just fine.Till thenKeep the faith...

Yours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

, " ranjeethkumar2000 " <ranjeethkumar2000@g...> wrote:>> OM SAI RAM> I am devotee of SHIRIDI SAI BABA.> Please suggest me a way to come out of my acute problems.I

want to save > my family but i am jobless for the past six months.People do nor > respect me and i am ashamed i am unable to support my wife and > childern.Please suggest,i am frustrated and disturbed.

> > > My Pranams to you and my best wishes to you and your family.> > Regards,> > Ranjeeth kumar s>