IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] sadhakas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Shreeram Balijepalli ji,

I am venkat raman from chennai. I would like to know about srividya and its practise. Are you in chennai. Shall i meet you. Your explanation persuading me to meet you to get more details from you in person. At present am doing Bala, Ganapathy and VaKVadhini japas.

I hope you will help me.

Thanks,

Venkat

para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Sadhak,No one knows the origin of Srividya. I can just say that it originated from the rosy lips of Ma Jagadamibika!It is aeons(1 Aeon is 4 yugas) old. Lord shiva and Lord Narayana have said to mastered it many many aeons ago. It is like asking when did Hinduism or Vedic religion start.Noone really knows. Many vedic pandits think that srividya is a later corruption of vedas and is tantric. Infact they say that Tantra is inferior.It is a grave sin to talk like this. They just talk out of sheer imbecility and betray their stultified minds. Just because they do not know such an esoteric science they should not cast such asinine aspersions.This too then is a maya of Bhagavathy to keep ignoramuses out of the holy perview.Tantra and Divine mother started from the very incoatory point of Nada and

Bindu. Wihout it the jig-jig-jagath cannot move.Nor can their toungues wag the vedas.Without the divine feminine Shiva cannot move. Shakthi is the inherent tatwa maya in all shivas.Even Shankaracharya was chided by Rajarajeshwari Amba and later by Her daughter Bala Tripurasundari. When he did not listen he had to pay karmically with a severe bout of diaorrhea.Also there are many thousands of vedas not just 4 we know. There are many many rishi mandalas and siddha mandalas where more powerful vedic chants resonate from different source nodes and that too completely different vedas. It is like saying "I have seen the world through a glass piece so the world is as big as the glass piece"...Please not such turgidity of mind in the name of Eshwaree!2. There are many many srividya sampradayas --around 32 . Of which just a handful remain.There is

Dakshinachara,vamachara,dravidachara,keralachara,andhrachara,lopamudra,agasthyachara,dravidaaachara,cheracharaa,kashmiraachara....the list goes on and on. I know around 32 types but there might be more than that. Let me be conservative here.3. Lopamudra sampradaya does not exist as a practice but some Tamil Naadi granthas(palm leave manuscripts) containing the agasthya jeeva naadi and agasthya naadi contains the practice tenets of both agasthyaachara and lopaamudraachara(his wife)some opine that She is the only woman who is capable of teaching properly as she has controlled Her menses flow completely.Also She is a great Brahmarishi Patni.Jaya Agasthya Braham rishi Jaya Lopamudraa MathaSome say that having a woman Guru is 16 times more powerful than a Male guru. I really do not know how this can be but it is said so.4.There is a difference between the mahashodasi and shodasi mantra.In sanskrit

without a vishesha artha they wont name things.You have to know the difference from your Guru what the mantra and the difference is as the mantra varies from Guru to Guru and Sampradaya to Sampradaya.5.You can get the books from GiriTrading agency opposite to kapaleeshwara temple in Chennai.Some are available in www.amazon.comHope this brief reply suffices.Iam in a hurry and am seeing the internet on the move. So sorry.Will answer elaborately on Lopamudracharaa later.Om Sacchidekam brahma asi!Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "nayanpradeep" <nayanpradeep> wrote:>> Dear Sadhakas,> Can any one tell me?> 1.The origin of Sri Vidya ?> 2. Various Types of Sri Vidya Sampradayams.( Please Give in Details )> 3. Now anywhere exists Lopamudra Sampradaya?> 4. Any Difference between Shodasi mantra and Maha Shodasi

Mantra?> 5. All the books available more information about Sri Vidya and Sree > Chakra. And please mentioned where the books gets? , > With Pranams,> nayan pradeep>

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Dear Member,

Your interjection is very welcome.

Haadi vidya and Kaadi vidya are like the two eyes of Amba.I do not want to say which is superior or inferior.

Generally Kaadi vidya is held to be superior.

Kaadi and Haadi means

Ka+Aadi

and Ha+Aadi.

Aadi....means in sanskrit "among others/and others".

It just means a variation of the panchadasi in the Kaadividya which starts with "Ka" as "Ha" in Haadi.

Haadimata refers to Tripura sundari in Kashmiraachara.

Lopamudra devi though born in North India took Her initiation from Agasthya Brahmarishi....and settled in southindia. She and Her Divine consort are still said to roam about in Kollihills of Tamilnadu.

LOPAMUDRACHARA SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED WITH HAADIVIDYA SAMPRADAYA OF KASHMIR....I did not mean anything else what I meant was What I know to be true to the best of my knowledge.

Haadi vidya is also called Haadipoorthy vidya.(Some say that the addition of aim hreem sreem makes it poorthy)

Now since Iam not supposed to give the beejas which start with "Ha"

I will give a shloka in a cryptic way for you to form the beeja mala. However you must take initiation from a comptent srividya adept.

The shloka is as follows

This haadi poorti vidya is where in the guru paaduka you replace the bijas with the 8 bijas namely; tritaari aim hreem shreem) kumaaree (aim kleem sauhu) vaak (aim) and glaum and becomes the mahaapaadukaa which is the complete form of all the mantras and leads to ones union vith the ultimate and gives you all the siddhis and is to be mediated upon at dwaadashaanthastaanam.

The above verse is from the famous Rashmi Mala.

However some say that Lopamudra mata is the Guru of Agasthya. Iam not inclined to believe that. But still there is a school which says that She is the Guru of Agasthya despite being Agasthya Maharishi's wife.I opine thus because there are other tangible references to Agasthyaji being Her Guru.

Haadividya is Srividya as realised by Lopaamudra (wife of sage Agasthya) and must be meditated upon at Moolaadhaara.

This is a powerful Vidya that is now limited to quite few people. Similarly there is a saadividya that is not referred to anywhere except in name. I understand that there are only a handful of people who know it and it is kept really secret because just one recitation makes a person all powerful.

Haadividya no doubt exists but not the sampradaya of Lopamudra which includes more than just the mantra.

Incidentally Vidya also means mantra. Whenever srividya is meant it means more mantra than knowledge.Infact Mantra and mathignana emnate from the same etymological root.

There are thus three main paths now known in srividya

Kaadividya-Kali Krama or samayamata or kundalini yoga

Haadividya-Sundari krama or Hamsa vidya or Kaulamata

Saadi vidya-Tara krama or samavarodhini or Mishra marga.

Kundalini yoga is said to be the highest however Mishra marga which is now kept highly secretive is also said to be powerful.

Haadividya thus has Lopamudra as the main propogatrix and Kaadividya has Manmatha Natha as the main propogator.

Luckily saadividya is practiced in some unkown pockets of Andhra even to this day and the practioners remain very low profile and lead very anonymous lives constantly meditating on Devi in the Konaseema region.

In this context I would like to mention that there are navamaha siddhis of which haadividya and kaadividya are part of.This is different from the srividya sampradaya kaadi vidya and haadi vidya.

HAADI VIDYA

This Vidya or knowledge has been mentioned in several ancient texts. On acquiring this Vidya a person neither feels hungry nor thirsty and he can remain without eating food or drinking water for several day at a stretch.

Several Yogis of the Himalayas, remain engrossed in deep Sadhanas for months and years without eating or drinking anything. When they do not eat or drink, they do not even have to empty their bowels. Thus they are able to perform long penance for years and their bodies also remain healthy and fit, even without food. Acharya Vishnu Sarang, the famous Tantrik from Nepal and Yogi Manohar are proficient in this Vidya.

KAADI VIDYA

Just as one does not feel hungry or thirsty in Haadi Vidya similarly in Kaadi Vidya a person is not affected by change of seasons i.e. by summer, winter, rain etc. After accomplishing this Vidya a person shall not feel cold even if he sits in the snow laden mountains and shall not feel hot even if he sits in the fire. Thus a Sadhak can perform incessant penance without being affected by change of weather or seasons.

The Jain scholar, Pragya Sun had accomplished both the Haadi & Kaadi Vldyas. Guru Gorakhnath and Matsayendranath too had accomplished them.

Today the Jain scholar of Mahabalipuram Sun Maharaj and Yogi Vishambhar of Badrinath are accomplished in these Vidyas and have kept these practices alive.

(Agasthya Naadi which contains some details about Lopaamudraachara)

Lopaamudrachara which I talked about being extinct is different from mere Haadividya it involves that and more.It has it's own rules and regulations and also meditative practices.Iam trying to dig that out atleast for myself as I fear sharing certain things openly.Lopamudra devi merely propogated Haadividya which was existent even before Her(Lopamudra Mata who was a princess whom Agasthya Maharishi married as She was His dwipaadasavitur(twinflame)).

Haadi vidya(sundari krama) involves the worship of

Adyakaali,Tara,Chinnamasta,Bagalamukhi and the Haadividya mantra at the three sandhya velas.

Kaadi vidya(Kali krama) whereas has

Kaamakalakaali in the morning

Bhuvaneshwari in the afternoon

Chamunda in the evening.

samayakubjika at night and kaamakala at midnight.

(I would here refrain from telling to which tradition I belong to as asked by one more member who has sent me a personal email..this posting serves both of you and other interested members)

There is also a view that Kaadi vidya is saatwic,haadi vidyaa is rajasic and saadi vidya is tamasic.

The srividya sampradaya is also trifurcated as

Dakshinamurthy sampradaya

Hayagreeva sampradaya

Anandabhairava sampradaya

I can go on and on....But I generally refrain from going too technical.However when it comes to clarifying and throwing light to knowledgable members like you who know a bit more than the general masses I will leave no stone unturned for my Sweet Sweet Mother.For it is She who is typing.Iam a nobody.If this ignoramus has erred anywhere please forgive me.

However, I believe like Vimalananda in

Sampradhahana(burning oneself inside for the deity) more than Sampradaya(traditions). Srividya, which is the essence of 60 crore mantras, might(must) be having many many sampradayas but sampradahana is just between you and my Sweet mother Rajarajeshwari Devi...it is just one and it is within your soul fire!It is more than a mere ritual.It is is prapanna and prapatthi and even more than that.

Let us aspire for that instead of banging our heads on the vexed question of sampradayas.

Shri Kamalaambaa Jayati Chidbimbaa Pratibimbendu Bimbaa!

Namo Namasthe Shivakamakoti!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

rajita_rajvasishth <rajita_rajvasishth wrote:

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "para_anuloma"wrote:> 3. Lopamudra sampradaya does not exist as a practice but some Tamil > Naadi granthas(palm leave manuscripts) containing the agasthya jeeva > naadi and agasthya naadi contains the practice tenets of both > agasthyaachara and lopaamudraachara(his wife)Excuse my sudden interjection in the list:By Lopamudra Sampradaya generally Haadividya is implied. It uses aPanchadashi and Shodashi different from the one used by the Kaadi matawhich is common in South India. Haadimata is the dominant school inKashmir, Himachal and Rajasthan. My own people belong to the Haadimata, so Haadimata is not extinct (unless you meant something else).From what I understand from a friend is that Haadi mata also existedin South India but has either become

extinct or is very rare in theSouth. I am told that the great South Indian exponents were mainlyKaadi mata and hence its hold is much wider in the South.Some other practioners apparently learn Chandravidya and ManuvidyaPanchadashi equivalents as a part of their education in Mantrashastra.Best regards,RR