IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Violet fire in the 'light' of Rajarajeshwari Amba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear shriramji kindly guide me in visualising the violet fire. i.e. whether it is like fire from a homa kunda burning or just flame everywhere in violet colour in the mirror of your mind. thank you venkat Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote: Click links below to join (Divine Mother Group) Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru: Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru (Navagraha and Astrology Group) Navagraha_Gnaana_Jyotisha_Vignaana: Navagraha_Gnaana_Jyotisha_Vignaana (Lord Dattatreya Group) Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam: Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam (Shirdi Sai Bab's Group) Sayeesha-shyamakarana-varada Sayeesha-shyamakarana-varada Dear Anendd ji, A single picture is equivalent to a thousand words--Chinese Proverb I just follow this maxim.Sometimes I put the pictures to shock people out of their wretched comfort zones about issues.I rarely do it. My groups are not associated with any organization perse and still have a good following because of the images,I would say! Violet fire is not a "christian" concept. It is being popularized by one organization called IAM movement. Hence the rhyme Iam a being of Violet fire Iam the purity God desires. Violet fire bears it's origin from India from the tantric traditions. It is just that Jesus once anointed one ascended master with this violet fire that it has become popular in some esoteric christian circles. Fire and light have no religion. If it had a religion then we should not being Homa or Havan because even the Zoroastrians worship fire.They are held to be mlecchas by our sacred texts.Strictly classifying things

will be of no use. Because we are not botanists to classify anything or anyone when it comes to religion. Matters of brain doth not the heart understand Matters of heart near brain doth not stand! (Jesus in meditation in Himalayas) Bear this thought in mind and remove any queasiness while applying the Violet fire to your life.Remember

that Jesus christ is a Mahayogi too.He is a disciple of Chetana Natha of the Nath order.His ideas and teachings sprouted from Indian soil.Respecting the spirituality in all religons and imbibing the essence of all the goodness into your spiritual life forms the core of our Vedic tradition. I freely use Violet fire in my meditations and visualizations. I use it to Give me strength To erase my bad karmic records(Doing violet fire meditation for 15 minutes a day

for 6 months even in the loo can erase your bad karmic records for past three births). Prolong the time of my meditation Aid my concentration Do an internal Yagna with it(Antar Yagna) Keep me happy and bouyant Keep me physcially healthy. The possibilities are endless. It is yours to discover. Use violet fire creatively. Ok since you have asked me in the 'light'(read 'fire'!) of Rajarajeshwari Amba. Do this for Extreme Spiritual power. First centre yourself to your heart region Mentally bow down to your Acharya and repeat his mantra(Guru or Gurupaduka Mantra) for three rounds of 108 Mala preferably with Sphatika or Raktha Chandana Mala. Place a visual representation of His Holy presence and any Guru Yantra/Devadaru Guru Paduka if available. Also place a visual representation of Rajarajeshwari Devi or Mahameru or Srichakra Yantra in the altar.And choose the mantra which you have been initiated intoPanchadasi,Shodasi,Mahashodasi,Guhyashodasi,etc) Then do atleast five rounds per sitting of the chosen mantra of Amba with the violet fire burning bright and forcefully in your heart.Imagine this violet fire to burn all your bad karmas which tie you and bind you. Imagine it to burn the 'Black ribbons' to your inner body.Free yourself of bad karmas. Do this three times a day followed with Lalitha Sahasranama and Trishati. All the three i.e, Mantra,Sahasranama and Trishati must be done only after initation with a competent Srividya Deshika else one will face negative consequences. Finally offer naivedya and Deepa/Karpura Arathi to the visual representation of Devi. Follow this regimen sincerely and you will see both the Light and the fire! Beloved mighty Iam presence bright Round me seal your tube of light From RajaRajeshwari Amba's Flame Called forth now in God's own name Let it keep my temple free From all discord sent to me Iam calling forth violet fire To blaze and transmute all desire Keeping on in freedom's name Till Iam one with the Violet flame! Since this email does not contain any personal matters I would post it in our group to benefit other

members. Hope you do not mind it. Living the light....Loving the fire! Your Mitra, Shreeram Balijepalli Dear Shriram, First and foremost, thanks for writing the things that you do with great pictures (sometimes good and sometimes scary, I know you intentionally do to depict what you want to say). I have seen you mention about the VIOLET Fire many times. And I have downloaded the PDF file and read that and applied it. I would request you if you could write

about, how it can be used in the light of Rajarajeshwari or Rajarajeshwara. The reason I ask is most of the rythmic poems are Biblical in nature. I think my thought and body still cannot agree to biblical terms when meditating and remembering GOD (I have to grow) But it would be something I would like to see my past karmas erase through this Violet fire that is available, but I am not able to or am I doing the right way to achieve that (thats the dilemma, am I doing right?).It would be helpful to the suffering souls.ThanksAnand Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.