IndiaDivine.org

Sunkumara's chest of words

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mrudula Ma, You have asked me how Amba Rajarajeshwari looks like after reading one of my past postings where I have told that I saw Her in visions.It is all by the grace of my Gurunatha. I can just answer your question by the following parable... A poet by name Sunkumara, once went to the seashore.It was early morning.The sun's cool radiance filled the sky. The breeze came with a touch of the waves.The joy of the scene filled the poet's heart too. Delighted he began to dance. Oh the bliss,the joy...but his thoughts went back to his beloved,Mugdhamala,lying ill in a hospital. How he wished she were beside him to share this beautiful morning! He was a poet,so the scene affected him

more. Tears welled up in his eyes(in my eyes too as I type this when I nostalgically recollect the scenes with Devi). But he wiped them away and said to himself "What if I filled a casket with this beautiful morning and send it to Mugdhamala?" He brought a beautiful golden box and opened its lid to the wafting breeze and the dancing rays.Sunkumara then sealed it to his beloved,explaining to her in a letter how much he missed her in those loving surroundings, but that he was sending them to her in a box. The letter reached

Mugdhamala:so did the box but when Mugdhamala opened it, there were no rays of the sun,no cool breeze, no glory of the morning that her lover had described. It was just an E-M-P-T-Y box! What is at the seashore cannot be carried in a box;and also there is no way to fill the experience of the ocean of truth in th chest of words.Sometimes I also feel all this group business and trying to tell about the greatness and glory of srividya uapasana and mother Rajarajeshwari is a

waste. For I too will behave like 'foolish' Sunkumara sending golden chests of empty words to Mugdhamalas. It is all an experiential thing. But there is one difference in Srividya path and that is the presence of a Guru. Guru is your lover.Guru is the 'Srividya Saaramasa' according to me.I horripilate here when I speak about the 'daya' of my Gurunatha. He was compassionate enough to grant me visions of Amba.Certain things are experiential and cannot be put in words...nor transmitted.So maybe if my Guru passes on a casket saying that Amba can be seen here and this is how He saw Her, I can confidently open and not be betrayed

like Mugdhamala as my 'Sunkumara' is not just a poet but also a saint sanspareil. Vedas can be transmitted by ears...that is why it is called shruti! Pictures can be visually transmitted ...that is why it is called chitra! But what about experience? I fail here.....I can just send an empty golden box without my Mother just my transient feelings...will you like it?Your Guru should help you out

here. Your forlorn brother, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru