IndiaDivine.org

Lakshmi Dream interpretation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranams to all the group members, I had a dream about goddess lakshmi, and would be very appreciative if anyone can interpret the dream for me. In the dream, i had found myself in a temple, after finishing my prayer, i then walked outside the main prayer hall into another room. As i walked out , i suddenly noticed that in my left hand i was carrying a beautiful lakshmi puja lamp in brass and in the other hand rested on my palm was a tiny little statue of lakshmi goddess in silver. I was puzzled and turned to a friend and asked her if this belonged to her, and who would have put this in my hands - she too didnot know who's it was and how did i get it. I then placed the lamp in the room, where i stood - not knowing what to do with it. Then i saw a passer by and i asked him. " Please can you tell me ,

i have this silver statue in my right hand - is there any prayer i need to do with this statue?" The man replied......" Look at the little statue and if there is any water or fluid/substance coming out of it then you need to do some prayers." I then looked at the little statue in my right hand, and gently lifted it - and underneath the statue there was a clear gel like substance oozing from the statue." I then thought to myself - that would mean as the man had said that i need to do some prayers. Then as i pondered on this , suddenly it was time for the main prayer, and as it commenced the main priest handed me a huge bunch of beautiful flowers. The dream then ended there. Please can you tell me if there is any special prayer that i need to fulfill, and if any what prayers would you suggest be appropriate - I am still confused as to what

prayer- the man was referring to in the dream. Would you suggest i do a homam, or take on a specific prayer to be said daily? I am not too familiar with the prayers, so please guide me, and your views and suggestions will be highly appreciated. Many many Thanks for your time