IndiaDivine.org

Chintamani Griha has arrived to our group!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramaratnam Avargale, Aaadyam! Udgeetham! Mangalam! You have asked 'accidentally' for Chintamani Griha.Maybe you meant a description of it in Sanskrit. As many do not know sanskrit,Iam translating the content in English.This is the divine season of Marghazhi(Margashira) and I have been to the Srirangam island where you reside and found it to be a very divine place during this season with the Bhajan-goshti and Daiva Sankeerthana etal.In my younger days I was a fanatic Vishnavite sporting a big nama and eating pulihodarai and Thenkuzhal made by one old iyengar lady

who loved me as her child,so that place holds nostalgic memories for me. I also remember fondly the elephant in the temple which came on its own accord to bless me! The mahout was pleasantly shocked as the elephant does not do such things unordered. I thank you for giving me an opportunity to narrate about Chintamani Griha for all.Just as you reside in an island my dear Mother Lalitha Parameshwari also resides in a beautiful island. Lalithaa Ashtottara Namavali has a name(56th name of Amba in the litany) :

Ratna-Chintamani-Griha-Madhyasthaayai-Namaha.It means 'Salutations to one, who resides inside the house made from gems like Chintamani(wish yielding divine gem)' Lalitha Rajarajeshwari Mahatripurasundari Parabhattarika Devi has Her abodes at 16 places. She is thus a Shodasi nilaya priya too.(apart from the Srividya Baddha mantra). There is infact a beautiful Chintamani Vivarana mantra and stotra in DeviSutamala which I chanced upon in an ancient library(Saraswathy Mahal Library in Tanjore).Since the text was placed on a stand locked. I had to stand and memorise it! But I did not feel the

strain on my legs rather an intoxicating-inebrious joy in my heart for mother. I felt sad that Divine mother Rajarajeshwari Devi was not put to sleep like Baby Krishna and hence composed a jolapata(lullaby song) for Her(as my daughter) using the sanskrit version in Telugu and Tamil.It brings back those memories too! '....Sri Chakra Vaasi Jojo! Srimat Tripurasundari Jo jo!.....Oh!Payasannapriye' nuvvu Nidurapogugaaka Nihaaribindulaa!!' With tears(my 'toyam' for Parijatanayani) in my eyes for my 'daughter' I start my posting... The 16 places/abodes are bifurcated into two broader divisions of seas and mountain peaks. 7 seas and 9 mountains The 7 seas are Salt sea (lavana sagara) Sugarcane juice sea(ikshurasa sagara) Liquor sea(Madhu sagara)(some

puritanical people term this as honey sea taking umbrage under the fact that devi once came to one upasaka and said Madhu means 'honey'.) Ghee sea(Ghrita Sagara) Curds sea (Dadhi Sagara) Milk sea (Ksheera Sagara) Crystal clear and pure water sea(Sphatika-Niramala Jala Sagara) The 9 mountains are Meru,Nishada,Hemakuta,Himalaya,Gandhamadana,Neela,Mesha,Sringa and Mahendra The most important abode however is stationed

in Mahameru(Meru Mountain). All these abodes are etheric(ethereal) and thus is not percieved by an ordinary humany eye. (Vishwakarma,The divine architect) The abodes were built by Vishwakarma, the architect of the Devas and Maaya the architect of the Asuras,under the combined orders and guidance of the Vedic Trinity(Shiva,Vishnu

and Brahma) Each abode has seven outer ramparts inside which are nine enclosures, totalling 16 forts. The seven ramparts are made up of iron,bronze,copper,lead,Panchaloha(the combination of five

metals-Gold,silver,copper,brass and iron),silver and gold. Between the iron and bronze ramparts is the garden of all types of sprouting and germinating plants and trees,like on earth. Between the

bronze and copper ramparts is the 'Kalpavatika',of 'Kalpavrikshas'. Between Copper and lead ramparts: Sanatanavatika and Harichandanavatika Between lead and Panchaloha ramparts: Mandaradrumavatika Between panchaloha and silver ramparts:

Parijatadrumavatika Between Silver and gold ramparts: My Amba's favourite Kadambavatika.She loves Kadama flowers and she is also called Kadambari priya(in Lalitha sahasranama). The Divya-vrikshas(divine trees) thus are Santana,Kalpa,Mandara,Parijata and Harichandana. Inside Golden rampart are 9 circular enclosures made up of 9 gems, viz., Topaz,Ruby,Gomeda,Diamonds,Vaidurya(Lapiz lazuli),sapphire,pearls,emerald and coral. Inside the coral enclosure is the Sahasra-Sthambhaka (1000 pillared) dias made up of gems.(Ratna Mandapa) At the centre of the dias is the chamber of mind (Manamandala) containing Anandavaapika(blissful state) lake(Vaapi/vaapika means lake or a water formation in the middle of nowhere in Sanskrit) In its middle is the chamber of buddhi(intellect) whichhas the vimarshavaapika(deliberational state) lake; At the centre of this lake is the 'Ahamkara Manadala'(the chamber/plane of ego). In this plane lie the suryabimbashala and the chandrabimbashala. Inside this is Sringara chamber(dressing room) of Lalitha Rajarajeshwari Bhagavathy. This Sringara griha is made up of Kausthubha gems and has the Mahapadmaatavi(forest of lotuses).(The word 'atavi' means forest is sanskrit and there is a similar word in Telugu too 'adavi'(but this is colloquial...in grantheeka telugu it is called 'atavi') The centre of this forest, Sri Ramratnam Avargale!, lies the Chintami Griha which you have requested! This chintamani griha has been eulogized by many a Srividya upaska as it remains the dream for them to reach that place soon.This also has the great bindu on which is the couch of the Goddess. The couch has four legs,(please see my posting on Panchapreta manchaadi saayini), the first one is called Brahma, as it resembles the flower Japakusuma;the second one resembles the pericap of lotus is called ishwara,the third of the sapphire is called Vishnu, the fourth is of the crystal and is called Shiva.The plank which has the splendour of pomegranite is called 'Sadashiva'. So my dear mother Rajarjeshwari lies on this 'sadashiva

tatwa'.Blessed am I to describe Her glory thus! On this plank is a bed of cygnet-down feathers covered by saffron coloured pure fabric. Around the couch hangs a curtain called Mahamaayajeevanika. On the couch sits my Beloved father God Kameshwara with my sweet mother Goddess Lalitha Kameshwari on his lap. So there you have RamRatnam Avargale..... Chintamani Griha for you! Please keep it in your Hridaya till I come out with a posting on Chintamani Hridaya and Gayathri Hridaya! One cam meditate upon the esoteric meaning of the griha too which is nothing but the griha inside your Buddhi and Mana. Each chamber representative of one quality and function of the Atman and its evolution.The panchadasi is said to be powerful because it explodes each of the griha

inside you with the help of an externality like a mantra and shabda spanda and then finally the antra-bindu sthana is reached.Thus, the human body is itself seen in all its glory as a srividya yantra. I will udumbrate more on that later. Also,Prasannaji asked for Homa vishaya(I had given that in one old posting but I will make one new expanded one too and talk about the development of a real concept of spiritual genes vis-a-vis the Homavignaana).I was a bit hard pressed for time but was tempted to post elaborately on your query for my Sweet Sweet Mother Rajarajeshwari Devi's abode May we all reach there soon! Sri Chakra Priya-Bindu Tarpanaparaa! Namo Namasthe Shiva-Kamakoti roopa haraa! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping