IndiaDivine.org

Jeeva Naadi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

An interesting e-mail I sent two days ago to my friend and Anna in Arizona... Dear Ravi Anna, You were asking about Naadi readers the other day. Actually I know one old man(around 75 years or so) who does what is called Jeeva Naadi. (Y.Mohana Sundaram,Agasthya Upasaka Agathiar Jeeva Nadi Astrological Bureau Old No.1/1 New No. 3, East Mada Street,Nungambakkam Chennai-34 Tamilnadu India. E-mail:agathiarjeevanadi phone:044-28221744 cell:9840972333 I do not know who operates the e-mail...but if u go personally it will cost u only rs.200 per question/kaandam) Jeeva naadi as the name suggests is a 'live' Naadi...unlike other naadis where your future has

been inscribed already.Jeeva Naadi letters appear fresh(either before your eyes or a few minutes before.). The man knows of your arrival and keeps your leaf or the stack ready. Nadi Astrology is an ancient Indian method of Astrology to learn about one's past, present and the future. It is said that thousands of years ago, the great sages of Indian had the power to look into the past and future of the entire universe and recorded the life of each human being who either lived, were living or were to live. At some point of time , these discussions were written on palm leaves in an ancient Tamil script, which can now only be deciphered by expert Nadi astrologers. Nadi in Tamil means “ in search of“. Because one individual goes in search of his details in the nadi, this system came to be called by this name. The palm leaf inscriptions are scattered throughout India. Some of these palm leaf inscriptions available in Tamilnadu were standardized, ordered and classified in Tamil Nadu nearly 1000 years ago during the reign of the Cholas in South India. There are Number of Nadis available named after the Rishis who composed the same. There are only a few Nadi readers available who could interpret the inscriptions which are written in the poetic language. There are various Nadis available like Agathiya Naadi, Suka Nadi, Brahma Nadi, Kausika Nadi ,Mahaa shiva vaakyam,etc. Each Nadi is made up of a particular ola or palm leaf, written in Vatta Ezhuthu , a Tamil script, with a sharp, nail-like instrument called Ezhuthani. The palm leaves are preserved by rubbing

peacock oil on auspicious occasions. These palm leaves are still preserved in the Saravasti Mahal library of Tanjore(Thanjavur), in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The primary centre for Nadi Shastra is in Vaitheeswarankoil, near Chidambaram in Tamil Nadu, a state in South India. The palm leaf inscription of an individual is spotted out by his thumb impression. Lines on the thumb of people on the earth are are classified into 108 types. The Nadi palm leaves are arranged according to these types. The Nadi readers identify the particular types of lines on the thumb and the corresponding set of palm leaves are taken.The time duration to pick up your leaf depends upon the identification of the thumb impression. Some impressions are identified easily and the corresponding leaves are found

soon. Leaves are there not only for Indian nationals but also for foreigners and other nationals belonging to other religions and creeds.Destiny has leaves for those who wished to have their readings. It is also stated that about 40% of the people in the world only are likely to get these results as available.The other leaves might have been damaged or lost in the course of time. I have found that some predictions do not fructify. Unfortunately the 'Tamil' is arcane(in most probability it is an ancient Dravidian language espoused by Agasthya as it seesm to be a combo of Tamil and Telugu script). Why the predictions 'fail' is because of the interpretation of the reader. Though the old man is an honest man sometimes out of senility(though

this is an indecent term to use) or due to some memory lapse or even plain lack of understanding(for example not many know when the word 'vidya' refers to 'knowledge' and when the word refers to 'mantra') the 'predictions' and 'readings' go wrong. A naadi leaf will look like this sometimes and then it is impossible to decode what it means except by an expert naadi reader.even then he assumes certain things....so sometimes u just have to be with your fingers crossed permanently i guess(till the event) The origin of the nadi inscriptions can be traced back to approximately 2000 years ago. It is said that the ancient Indian Rishis or sages had written the lifepatterns of each person on palm leaves by their Yogic Intuitive powers. These unique leaves were initially kept in the Saraswati Mahal library of Tanjore city (Thanjavur ) of Tamilnadu State in India.

(Thiruvannamalai, Arunachaleshwara Alayam where some ancient suvadis are found apart from Chidambaram Vaitheeswaran Koil) Later during the British Rule, the British sold these leaves to the locals who very very much interested in getting them. People belonging to a particular sect called the Valluvar community of South India who specialized in astrology

bought most of these leaves. Some of these were also acquired by the astrology families in Vaitheeswarankoil, a place near Chennai, the capital of Tamilnadu, a state of India. The leaves were found lying idle in Vaitheeswarankoil aorund the 13th century. Some interested in Astrology realized their values and copied the contents on palm leaves and made exact replicas. These leaves have been handed down over generations to make predictions. They earned their livelihood through Nadi-Astrology. They got trained from their elders to do Nadi reading. (Sarabhoji,also called Serfoji by the British) The then Marata King Sarabhoji and Chola Kings patronized this form of astrology and translations. It seems that these Nadis were originally written on animal skins and some leaves and later they were copied on palm leaves. They are preserved by applying oil extracted from peacock's blood. Vaitheeswaran temple The primary centre for Naadi Shastra is in Vaitheeswarankoil, near Chidambaram in Tamil Nadu, a state in South India. Here Lord Shiva is said to have assumed the role of a vaidhya or doctor, who alleviated the miseries of his devotees. There are 14 cantos Ravi Anna! if you want to have a complete reading they are: Canto 1 (Chapter 1)- Generalized Report This reading contains the name of the Nadi seeker,his/her life span, how she/he is going to live this life, his/her identity, the name of his/her spouse, names of his/her parents, details about the present profession, his/her brothers, sisters and children. This chapter will give a summary of future predictions for all the 12 houses in his/her horoscope based on the planetary positions at the time of birth as mentioned in the Nadi leaf. Canto 2 (Chapter 2) - Education and Wealth This chapter gives details about the Nadi

seeker 's Wealth, Family and Education. It also contains details about his/her Eyesight and Speech-related information. Canto 3 (Chapter 3) - Brothers and Sisters This chapter presents the names of all the siblings of the Nadi seeker. His/her relationship for lifetime between his siblings, problems and ill feelings if any. It also provides information about the positive and negative aspects of the relationship with siblings. Canto 4 (Chapter 4) - Mother, Assets and Fortune The 4th Canto has details about the Mother, the role and influence of Mother in the Nadi seeker's life, its benefits and problems in his life. There are also details about the Nadi seeker's House, Vehicles, Land, treasures and general material comforts and achievements. Canto 5 (Chapter 5) - Children / Off springs/ Progeny/ Pregnancy This chapter has details about the Nadi seeker's children. Their Birth, lifespan, achievements, problems, death and their overall performance in this worldly visit. It also suggests remedial measures for any problems of children. There are also predictions about whether the Nadi seeker will or will not have children

and details about the same. Canto 6 (Chapter 6) - Disease, Debt and Litigation The 6th Canto has details about Diseases, their causes, duration and the extent of damage it has on the life of the Nadi Seeker. It also provides information regarding Enemies, Litigation, their causes and duration of suffering on account of the above. It also suggests remedial measures for avoidance and positive measures for achieving success. Canto 7(Chapter 7) - Matrimony This chapter gives information about the Nadi seeker's matrimonial

details like the Date, Time and Place of Marriage. The Name of spouse, the sacred time that would be apt for marriage,etc. Causes and Measures for delay in marriage, Future of the marriage, aspects of compatibility and conflicts if any with the spouse,etc. Canto 8 (Chapter 8) - Life Span This chapter deals with ones' life span, about accidents if any might occur, court litigation,etc. Canto 9 (Chapter 9) - Property, Father, spiritual inclinations This chapter gives information about the Nadi seeker's

ancestral property, about his/her father, about your accruing of wealth, it also deals with worshipping places, spiritual inclinations if any. Canto 10 (Chapter 10) - Business The tenth Canto deals with your business life, it tells about what type of business is suited for you, or which type of business shall fetch you ample profits, losses if any,etc. Canto 11 (Chapter 11) - Conveyance, second marriage This chapter gives information about the way in which you will gain any benefit through any kind of conveyance

like cars, two-wheelers,etc and about your second marriage/wife. Canto 12 (Chapter 12) -Expenditure, Foreign connections, Next birth. This chapter gives information about your expenditure of money. That is about the way in which you have spent your money, the way in which it happened, it also explains about Moksha or heavenly status, any monetary benefits, higher status arising from foreign tours and foreign contacts. It also deals with your next birth, that is where you will be born, what will be your living conditions,etc. Separate Special Cantos / Independent

Cantos Canto 13 (Chapter 13) - Karma, Shanthi, Enance This chapter deals with previous birth. It tells you where and how you were born in your previous birth. It also correlates your present difficulties with the earlier birth. Bad effects due to previous birth, which have caused obstacles in the form of delayed and unsuccessful married life, pending cases in court, troubles from enemies, debt, stagnation in career, political or social life , deterioration of health, loss of business are also dealt in this Canto. It suggests remedial measures to be followed so that these obstacles can be overcome. Canto 14 (Chapter 14) - Remedial

Mantras This chapter will predict the Rakshal or sacred thread/string to be worn by you. It suggests a suitable God in whose sacred place a Talisman can be made for you. If done it will do miracles and wonders in your life. It will tell you ways and means for your self defense for attracting and enticing people towards you, it will tell you ways and means for getting cured from irritation in the eyes and getting out from the spells of evil spirits. The procedure involved in the reading of the palm leaves in Nadi Astrology is a closely guarded secret, being passed down from generation to generation.They are not gerneally exposed to the common public. The Nadi astrologer first takes the thumbprint of the person who has come in serach of his Nadi leaf. He then uses the print of the thumb to identify the possible palm leaves from the numerous manuscripts in his possession. Usually Nadi Readers have bundles of these palm inscriptions at their disposal. It is not a certainity that the person's leaf would be with that particular Nadi Reader. It might be with a Reader from any other part of India. Else the leaf might have vanished after years of neglect. Once the Nadi Reader locates the particular bundle , he begins to read from each leaf

and asks the person a series of questions about his or her life, while attempting to identify the correct leaf. This process can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours and it should be noted that it isn't always possible to identify a person's record. Once he locates the correct leaf , he begins to read from the leaf, describing the person's life in detail. First there would be a general reading and then, based on the person's interest, additional leaves are consulted to explore areas such as marital relationships, profession and business, past or future lives, etc. The Nadi astrologer will also suggest remedial measures that the person can take to reduce the influences of past karma and enhance the benefits of future activities.However, these days lot of naadi astrologers cheat First they do not themselves do the thing and engage their chelas to do it. second they give some parihaaras invariably for their selfish needs. They will definitely incur the curses of the rishis and take on the karmas of the people on them heavily if they do thus. Some times I ask for the leaf and see myself the words. I then ask him what the word is and make some research and invariably it tunrs out that it was correct in hindsight.But onething......i always find that having a reading done there is lucky for me...so without caring for the accuracy of predictions or readings I go there to seek the blessings

of Rishi Agastya.Also, there are some naadi stacks which contain some yantra diagrams by Agasthya Munivar's own hands and also some mantric inscriptions.I also go there to peruse some. I have seen Him twice because of this Naadi and it is my para-bhagya. I decided when i went to the naadi last year to set up a group on Rajarajeshwari devi in

and received his blessings. so this time i went for a few things and this time i got some good readings for me again. Also, it is said that a single conversation with a wise man is worth more than reading a 100 books(chinese proverb) and thus i also talk with that old man and also Agasthya rishi indirectly through the medium of naadi. Also,with blessings of elders like you and others this dream will turn out to be true. Sadaa Sathya Shivoham!! Om Hreem Agasthya Devaya Namaha!! Jayosthu Khumbha Muni! Your brother, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Is there a Bhrigu Naadi in South India? My parents consulted a Bhrigu

Naadi for me in North India and it made many correct prediction. Are

the south Indian Nadis in Tamil or Sanskrit?

Thanks

RR

Dear Rajita Ma,

There is certainly Bhirgu Naadi in Tamilnadu(and in other states of

southindia too).Infact one Naadi Nilaya lies very close to my house in

Chennai.

One Mr.Madhialagan is in-charge of it.He runs what is called Bhiru

Naadi Jothida Nilayam in Ashok Nagar, Chennai.

I just went to him also yesterday,very 'co-incidentally' you suddenly

ask this question today!

The Naadis in Tamilnadu are primarily in Tamil but for northindians and

those who do not know the language most of the Naadi centres have a

translator who translates and the original script in Tamil is written

in a note book for you.If you can afford it you can buy the leaves

too.But nowadays except for some VIP clinets they do not normally give

away the leaves.

The translator also records in english or hindi?(provided by some

centres) the translation of the naadi in a cassette player for future

reference.

You can also request the translator to write the whole script in either

english or Hindi(if the centre offers that service too,normally only

english is offered).

Tamilnadu has many Naadigranthas of various saints.

These saints knew both the dravidian language and Sanskrit so they had

given the naadis in both language.

Andhra has the naadis in telugu(ancient telugu) but nowadays not many

seem to know of it except in konaseema and Vizag districts.I might

wrong here as there might be some naadi astrologers who practice their

profession in other pockets of Andhra too.

In kerala there are ofcourse some Naadi Astrologers.They also use

Prasnam to find out the leaf and that is a rather esoteric science.

In Karnataka Hubli had some naadi astrologers. I do not know of any

other astrologers there apart from this.

Hope this helps...

Sarvam Shakthi Mayam Jagad!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " rajita_rajvasishth "

<rajita_rajvasishth> wrote:

>

> Is there a Bhrigu Naadi in South India? My parents consulted a Bhrigu

> Naadi for me in North India and it made many correct prediction. Are

> the south Indian Nadis in Tamil or Sanskrit?

>

> Thanks

> RR

>