IndiaDivine.org

RE: Photos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Anandji, I guessed as much. Beacuse just a few days ago my Group had one e-mail from which with photos which I did not send. There is one guy called scribesatya.in (His name is Amudala Sathyanarayana or that is what he says...he is a Telugu Vaishnavite...You may check his IP address using some IP locator, right now Iam a bit busy right now but you dig the matter further down if you like.). I have

already been accused once of typing nonsensical messages in another ID (When my very IP address was hacked and hooked)...(strangely that too had a vaishnavite connection and I suspected one 'friend' of mine in the place I worked in Canada) Apparently he claims he is a Vaishnavite and a devotee of Balaji.He joined my groups claiming that he was a Devotee of Amba and Balaji, Datta and Balaji and he used to spam(around 25 e-mails everyday) each of my groups with the news of Tirupathy devasthanam(which is there in their official website I believe not to mention toins of Balaji's photos). I have my greatest respect for Balaji but this group is not a vaishnavite platform and hence I gave one warning email to him and still he/she did not yield and hence I banned him from my groups (which also means he is removed automatically). The next day, I

saw my e-mail there from 'me'!! Hope he does not hack my e-mail ID. I have kept a nonsense password(lenghty and also numerical with lot of Capitals and small letters mixed) for this e-mail ID.But he can hack my non-static IP. Hope Eshwaree Protects me. If anything untoward happens. Please note my other e-mail address speeduser and inform the members that my e-mail has been hacked.(I know it is a rare case). I will let you know too from that e-mail ID. We can then notify services that such things are

happening. Apparently, the Vaishnavite online groups and clubs do not like a proliferation of Shaktha circles as they consider it a threat to their Satva and philosophy. I could glean this much though I do not want to make a sweeping generalization. Ultimately Eshwaree runs her group and She will take care of it. If Parabrahmam decides enough of this idiot's group. It will stop! Sorry for troubling

you...where there is light from the flame of a lamp there will be darkness too lurking beneath the flame! Eshwaree Rakshathu! Shreeram Balijepalli P.S. I care a tuppence for this and I will without regret close the group and be happy in my sadhanas. I do not lose anything rather I gain more time for my sadhanas and personal commitments! Iam sending this e-mail to the group also just in case... Shreeramji That message was a hoax message. I posted one message for you to comment on the ritual of Durga Saptashati Shatchandi ritual. My original message did not have any attachments with it. It appears that somehow the e-mails can be trapped and re-transmitted with some scripting included. Please beware of such attachments. They may

have some malicious code or computer virus included in them. Hope all goes well with what you are trying to do.......... Kind regards Anand Group Owner [para_anuloma] 20

January 2006 04:49anand_nortelSubject: Photos Dear Anandji, The photos(Durga Saptashati Shatchandi ritual), did not open up even in my e-mail as it said the File was not scanned for virus check and may contain Virus. Please send another file(maybe in powerpoint) or just cut-paste-copy in your e-mail to me(to make it even simpler). Sorry for this irritant. I thought you might wish to share something important. I will answer soon your query on Shatha Chandi. Please give me sometime. Eshwaree Rakshathu! Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.