IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Sri Vidya Initiation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram Balijepalliji, Thank you very much for this contact information,i will come in chennai in april and by the grace of the Divine Mother and Swami Rajagopalaji,i will meet him personally and get the initiation.I'll be there on 11th april,hope to meet you there too.Thank you very much again, Regards, Rakesh Mauritius para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Rakeshji,Please see file 1 of our group for information to contact Swami Rajagopala of Nanganallur Devi temple.His addressSwami Rajagopala18/29 16TH STREET, THILLAIGANGA NAGAR, NANGAINALLUR(ALSO CALLED NANGANALLUR FOR SHORT) PALAVANTHAANGAL RAILSTATION AREA, CHENNAI 600061 TAMIL NADUHis phone number is 011-91-44-22332330But first please read the first file in our group. You have to come to India personally meet him and get initiation.He does not give phone iniations or by post.You may alternatively approach someone else for getting initiated into Srividya marga. I leave the choice in your hands.Yours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "rakesh dookhit" <miracleoflive> wrote:>> > Jai Shree Mata,>

> Dear devotees,> > i'm Rakesh from the island of Mauritius and i'm a devotee of Sri > Divine Mother Lalitha.Hereis mauritius there is no temple for the > divine mother or gurus.I would like to get initaited to Sri Vidya to > contiue in my spiritual progress.Can anyone help me or i need to come > to India to get initiation.> Thank you> > Regards> > Rakesh>

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos