IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Will be away till May

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namaste Shreeramji Would miss your presence surely ..... I pray to divine mother that your family member is out of danger regards vikramGroup Owner <para_anuloma wrote: Dear All, I will be busy till May 15th 2006 and also away from online most of the time except for an occasional peep at official emails.Iam sad that it has to be this way but I have certain pending issues which need my attention right now(among which one is a life situation involving the health of a

family member). I will however approve all messages once a fortnight and keep the group alive. But I will not answer any queries directed to me as I will not be able to do any full justice except giving a line or two(utmost a para). All of you are welcome to keep sending your messages and this group is here to stay. After May15th I will again actively participate and also start a new website for Amba Rajarajeshwari to make things permanent as

right now Iam at the mercy of services and if they suddenly decide that this group to be closed or my ID closed. Then that will be the end of Solomon Grundy! So to not lose information, I will create a website for Devi(in all likelihood with the same name "Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru") and will disseminate more information with special attention to Images(all copyrighted or got the copyrights of) Photos of the temple and the idol Informtaion of the temple,my Gurnatha Lots of information on Srividya and Rajarajeshwari Devi Articles sold in the temple--Mahameru, Rajarajeshwari Panchaloha vigraha Shakthi Peethams Srividya Initiation related quries and contact information. This then should succeed with the

Blessings of Amba. I need the blessings from all of you to make this a combined success. In this effort I must congratualte Shri Vamseedhar Reddy of Toledo who has generated this blissful idea after seeing my postings.His mother has been a direct recipient of a life transforming miracle from the temple's Devi. It was all her faith in the Goddess and Guru that made it happen. Many such miracles will blossom (and have already after my small assay in running this group) when the new website starts. Please give me sometime for the sparkles to appear in the horizon! I promise you that I will not disappoint

you. If I do not show some time for my pending personal commitments right now which demands more attention I will betray the confidence of those who depend on me in an immideate manner.Also, I have to spare time for my sadhanas, Srividya pujas,japa and Sahasranama Pathana daily so I will be very hardpressed for time to give elaborate postings with images etal. Each posting takes an hour or so. Some days I have given even four postings at a stretch.However my seva and time-tithing for Amba but will be directed to offline sources till May15th. I cannot close this group even temporarily as I love my mother very much and

'think' every breath of my life and breath in every thought about her, so please rest your fears of this group being closed. I have my dharma to carry on my personal life too. Those who want initiations for Srividya can take advantage of the first file in our group which I have placed to contact Swami Rajagopala The file contains Contact address and telephone number when and how to contact him. Also, I have given the address in reply to the recent quries raised by some members in this regard. Please peruse them. Except for a few of my friends, I will not be in a position to reply your emails. Please excuse me till midMay. I know I need not have bored you with such a long email...I could have just said "Iam busy till May" but then that

will not be right on my part as I care for each of the 375 members of our group whether initiated or not into this path as all are children of Amba and belong to one family. Matha Cha Parvathy Devi Pitha Devo Maheshwaraha Bandhavaa Shaktha Bandhavaascha Swadesho Bhuvanatrayam! (Annapoornaashtakam slightly modified) Your yogically, ever in your service and at the feet of my Gurunathar and Amba, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.