IndiaDivine.org

Roopa Rasaa Ramyanetraa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mridula Ma, Please do not feel sad. I have not closed the group. I said I do not have the time for elaborate postings. Ok, to make you happy an 'unpoetic poem' from me which I saved long time ago in my word docu. Hope this scribble from this emotional scoundrel pleases you as usual! Iam copying it down...I typed it long time ago Roopa Rasa Ramyanetra Like a foetus

developing in my womb, Let thy drops of nectar accrete with aplomb. My dear Nangai Thaaye' let thy thoughts permeate Lest I accomplish this Mayavic world's feat Roopa Rasa Ramyanetra thou love divine, The asuras decapitated lie strewn In me and on the ground beneath thy feet Marvellous Ranjani reveller of my view sweet! I touch thee Shivanaambika with graces and boldness, Let you grace a sidelong glance with finesse, Amba Rajamma my dear, dearest Rajamma, Do not put me through the throes of dilemma. When will we rise in thy glory? Will you come only with these verses flowery? As a tiny being with a small tool called mind I with these verses thy bind! Roopa, Rasaa, Ramyanetraa! Periya Kadavul Kaakka Vendum! Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos