IndiaDivine.org

Parad Query-Brief Answer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Somasundaram Gaaru, I will answer your three queries very briefly.Iam answering this because you have been persistently asking me for the past few weeks and also given your age, Iam answering this question. I will give an elaborate posting on it(please see my earlier postings on the subject) Questions: 1. How is a Rasa Linga made? Do you possess any or wear any and what is the use of Rasalinga? 2. Should I worship a Rasa Mahameru? 3. Will you be my Guru despite my old age and your young age? The answer to the first question: Rasa lingam also called Parad Linga.Complete with 8 Samskaraas(8 stage of Purifications done as per RasaSanmhita) and the removal of Saptakanchuki to make it 100 % medicated and hygienic; the Siddha Rasa linga(Mercury's mouth closed with Aghora Vidhya) is formed to make Murthi-Badhha or Agnibadha( to withstand the heat) Shiva lingam. I possess Murthibaddha Vishnu Rasa Murthy, One

Ganapathy Rasa idol and one Agni Baddha Rasa Linga to which I offer an abhisheka bysaying Rudram if I have the time or a simple 108 Siddha Panchakashari and then with milk, rose water and finally cool Javadhu(a type of scent which Lord Shiva likes) mixed Vibhuthi which I prepare myself with two other herbs.While I install any idol of parad I mix civet(Punugu), High quality Attar and Pure sandal wood oil and apply the resultant unguent to the Rasalinga. The blessings of worshipping a Rasalinga are many but I have a Karana puja(a worship for a reason) and that is to burn my sins and give me purity to worship Amba. It is said that prosperity and Dame Luck are invited by the worship. I wear a Siddha Rasa Gutika with my Sphatika Mala. Now to your second question the reply is as below: Now, I leave that to your Guru to decide. I wont worship a Rasamahameru(eventhough I had a chance to procure one) as the measurements will not be correct. It is very hard to solidify a mahameru with herbs and many add lead to it to make it strong and not herbs as mentioned in the Rasa Sahastra and hence the measurements go awry after sometime of worship and hence the results maybe detrimental to the doer of the Puja.

However, if your Guru blesses you with one then go ahead and worship a Rasamahameru. But first, you must search a proper Srividya Guru who knows both Rasa Shastra and Srividya Tantra! Finally, the last question: For a person to be a Guru one must have some qualifications. I possess many defects myself. I prefer to be a student till my death. If I arrogate

myself to a Guru status then Iam doomed. I will stop learning. You may contact my Gurunatha Swami Rajagopala for the last question and Iam sure your spiritual progress will increase in quantum jumps not even leaps and bounds! Hope you are satisfied! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Click: Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru/

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.