IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] need information about goddess Balasundari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

31.01.2006 Respected Divine Soul If you give me little more info i can try to locate your temple in Tamilnadu. Do you mean Rameswarm where Lord Ramanatha Swami is situated a place where Lord Rama established the Shiv Linga to nullify the badkarma aroused out of Killing Ravana. There are two Bala Tirupurasundari Temples in South one is near Truchy called Siruvachur and other one near valajabad near Arakonam. Nameste and regards Venkattaramanamoghavarshan <amoghavarshan wrote: sarve janaha sukhino bhavanthu!Dear Devotees! My kuldevta is BALASOWNDARI! Shrine is at Rameshwaram!can anyone help me by sending informations about Balasoundari/BALASUNDARI;

also please send me if there is any sloka about her greatness!URS NRK Vigneshwar

With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.

Hello Mr. NRK Vigneshwar, There is a place called Nemili which is very close to Arakonam. From Kanchipuram, Nemili is situated about 25 kms; From Kaveripakkam, Nemili is situated about 20 kms; From Arakonam, Nemili is situated about 15 kms; Here is the address of the famous Sri Bala Peetam : Sri Bala Peetam 22 Chatiram street Nemili 631 051 Vellore District ph: :(04177) 47216 I have heard and also personally experienced a lot of miracles of Bala Thiripurasundari Devi in Nemili. The Peetam is charged with very high level of spiritual energy. You will experience it the moment you enter the place. I have had a lot Spiritually very uplifting experiences after i got her darshan and blessings. I will be glad to give you more info if you need! thanks Hema Venkattaraman Arthanari

<sisababa wrote: 31.01.2006 Respected Divine Soul If you give me little more info i can try to locate your temple in Tamilnadu. Do you mean Rameswarm where Lord Ramanatha Swami is situated a place where Lord Rama established the Shiv Linga to nullify the badkarma aroused out of Killing Ravana. There are two Bala Tirupurasundari Temples in South one is near Truchy called Siruvachur and other one near valajabad near Arakonam. Nameste and regards Venkattaramanamoghavarshan <amoghavarshan wrote: sarve janaha sukhino

bhavanthu!Dear Devotees! My kuldevta is BALASOWNDARI! Shrine is at Rameshwaram!can anyone help me by sending informations about Balasoundari/BALASUNDARI; also please send me if there is any sloka about her greatness!URS NRK Vigneshwar With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.

With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.