IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] which is which?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is my Sweet Sweet Mother Rajarajeshwari for you(read your heart) This is Kamakshi as is popularly known. In the first picture the name reads as Bala Tripura Sundari but She is Rajarajeshwari Devi as Bala is a young girl Devi. Also, Kamakshi has a dark (black complexion) but the second

picture shows Her in a fair colour(which is not quite right).The colour of Rajarajeshwari Devi is Saffron in colour with a golden hue all over coruscating fantastically from Her Divya Deha. Since I have had the good fortune to have had visions of both Kamakshi and Rajarajeshwari Devi, I can say this with some amount of authority. However these deities can give darshan in any form they choose to. The name of my Sweetest Mother is SHREE LALITHA RAJARAJESHWARI MAHATRIPURA SUNDARI PARABHATTARIKA

DEVI. Hence Lalitha means Rajarajeshwari Lalitha is a terminology used by commoners Rajarajeshwari by Srividya Upasakas Mahatripura Sundari by yogis Parabhattarika Devi by advanced yogis seeking Brahman in a pure fashion. But nowdays it's all mixed up and even Srividya Upasakas call Her Lalitha and commoners call Her Majesty as Rajarajeshwari Devi. Personally I like the name Rajarajeshwari for Three reasons The temple where I got the Deeksha is called Sarvamanagala Rajarajeshwari Ashrama It sounds majestic Iam a Srividya Upasaka. Om Nama Roopa Beeja Prerithaayai Namonnamaha! Shreeram Balijepalli jasyindar <jasyindar wrote: Hello and goodday,can anyone in the

group enlighten me on the difference on these 3 devis? Devi Rajarajeshwary,Devi Kamakshi and Devi Lalitha? As far i can remember, these 3 lovely devis look alike? Thank you for your future positive feedback.Jai Maha Kali