IndiaDivine.org

Yantra Skalitham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Member, I read your email of woes regarding your desperate attempts to control your 'kama'(lust feelings) while doing the srividya meditation. yantra skalitham(ejection of semen even when not excited) happens when the yogaushna is high especially when doing mantras like panchadasi and mahashodasi. To control this you can take the following three steps Emotional front: Just take it easy. The more you fight the stronger such feelings will get entrenched into your chetana. Physical front: Take 'cool' food like cucumber mixed in buttermilk, lots of cool milk and Vallarai(Brahmi) syrup available in the any good ayurvedic shop. Spiritual front: There is a yogic technique similar to the 'Big Draw' of the Taoists which I will teach you in a private email. This yoga is pure Tantra as it includes visualization, yoga asana and mantra uccharana. This technique will conserve your Vindhu(ojas and rethas) and you not feel fatigued. Always chant the Agni sooktha (rigvediya or yajurvediya according to your shaka) when a nightfall happens. This is the warrior's way! Eroticity in dreams is an indicator of your mind dwelling on the 'forbidden fruit' more than Amba's lotus feet. Just take the easy path. I will elaborate more on this later. Vahnimandala vaasini Pashyanthi Para devata! Let there be pure light in the midst of darkness Your lightbearer, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru