IndiaDivine.org

Vagvaadini-The divine eloquence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Member, I have one picture of Vaagvaadini. I will elaborate more on the Devi after May as you are not in a hurry. Image of Divine Mother Vaagvaadini She is popularly known as the Upa-Anga

Devata(Upaanga Devata) of Mantrini Shakthi Devi. If you remember in our private email I said that Rajarajeshwari has two devis to support Her cosmic work Mantrini(Shyamala) and Dandini(Varahi).She is one of the Maatrukaa Shakthi. The other day I was reading an interesting book on the Secret of Maatruka Shakthi and in the book lot of Yantric represetations of different Maatruka Shakthi were given by one Srividya Upasaka.Vagvadini's Yantra consists of eight lines. Vagvaadini is the vidya of 13 letters. Tridasha Mahavidya Vaagvaadini vidya iti dwijauchyathe'. Srividya Ratna Sutras contain a mention of this Devi May that bharati protect us who is sitting on a white lotus, who has a writing instrument and a book in her two hands, whose body is lustrous white, whose coronet is decked with the face of the moon and who dispels all fears of samsara Maya Kundalini

Kriya Madhumai, Kali Kala Malini, Matangi Vijaya Jaya Bhagavati, Devi Shiva shambhavi, Shakti Shankara Vallabha Trinayana Vagvadini Bhairavi Hrimkari Tripura Parapara Mayi Mata Kumari ti Asi ---Pancha Stavi Vada Vada Vagvadini Ha Saim Klinne Kledini ********........*******Suahu Swaha! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!