IndiaDivine.org

Violet fire, Panchadasi and personal alcehmy- a recent email I sent.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dakshinamurthy ji, Namaskaragalu! I read your email-posting with interest. Since you have come knocking at our group's doors. I cannot send you away empty-handed. You can peruse the email below which I sent to a friend of mine a few days ago. I have deleted the names and other personal info in the email for privacy reasons. Burning your sins,bad karmas and curses with Violet fire will help. However some small addendum here... Sri-Vidya is the great Mantra of Tripurasundari or Bhuvanesvari or Mahamaya. It is also called the Panchadasi or the Panchadasakshari, for it is formed of fifteen letters. In its developed form it consists of sixteen letters and is called Shodasi or the Shodasakshari. The aspirant should directly get initiation of this Mantra from a Guru, and should not start reading it for himself or doing Japa of it, of his own accord. This is a very powerful Mantra and, when it is not properly repeated, it may harm the Upasaka. So it is imperative that it should be got directly from a Guru who has got Siddhi of this Mantra. You msy contact Swami Rajagopala for this. The general rule is that this Mantra (Sri-Vidya) should be repeated after

one's passing through certain stages of self-purification through other Mantras. In the beginning a Purascharana of Ganesa-Mantra should be done. Then Purascharanas of Gayatri-Mantra, Maha-Mrityunjaya-Mantra and Durga-Mantra (Vaidika or Tantrika) have to be done. After this the Panchadasakshari and the Shodasakshari have to be taken up for Japa. The Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya should not be repeated by those who are not well acquainted with them. Only those who have a very good knowledge of the Sanskrit language and who have been directly initiated by a Guru (who has Mantra-Siddhi) can take up the Japa of Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya. Others should not approach these Mantras and should do only their own Ishta-Mantras which are easy to pronounce and remember. A curse will have effect only if your spiritual psyche is weaker than the person cursing you. So first make it strong by proper cultivation. The person who has

cursed you has got his powers only by cultivation. If he had been crystal clear in purity he would have forgiven you if you had hurt him in any way. Remove the negatives using the alcehmical violet fire and then energize and surround yourself with a Mantric shield. If you think that your current situation is very serious and requires attention urgently, then contact Swami Rajagopala(the contact information is in the second file of our group's files section) and meet Him personally.He can easily remove this discomfiture which you are facing. And finally be thankful to the psychics who are harming you for nothing. They are acting as scavengers by scavenging your bad karmas. Eshwaree Rakshathu! Shreeram

Balijepalli ------- Dear R and S Ma, Greetings! May Eshwaree keep you both in abundance and happiness always! R, hope you are doing your spiritual practice which Swamiji gave you with right earnestness. I know given your busy life as an I.E. somedays you might feel like just plopping on the sofa and sleeping or watching late night movies and relaxing but do give a serious thought to the singular practice of Panchadasi mantra which our Gurunatha has given your esteemed selves. I wanted to exhort upon the importance of Violet fire coupled with the meditation of Panchadasi mantra. Panchadasi mantra which contains 15 syllables each contain the power of a Goddess(eventhough there are there are three hreem beejas at the end of each koota) and this is installed only by the Guru and by reading from

the books you just chant some nonsense syllables which have no power over your chetana(consciousness). To put it in your lingo Raamugaru, it is like a password protected program installation. Only the system's adminstrator knows the password and can dole it to the user and here the Guru acts as the system's administrator. There is always a danger in using analogies and hence I refrain from giving them unless it is some sort of a parable because not all the facets one analogy fits the main concept. This then might not fit what I intend to say but still to strike a rapport with you, I have used the anology supra! When you sit for meditation use a small rosary and start the chant of the mantra and imagine a violet fire in your heart region. For centuries, alchemists have sought to change base metals into gold. But the transmutation of metals like

lead into gold is symbolic of a higher and more noble alchemy -- the alchemy of self-transformation. SELF-TRANSFORMATION was the goal of the most spiritual of alchemists. They sought a way to change the lead of negative human energy into the gold of divine energy, and some of them achieved this by using the violet flame. But first, let's explore what the violet flame is, what it does and how it works. The violet flame (also called the violet fire) is a unique spiritual energy that can help you in all areas of your life. It can heal emotional and physical problems, improve your relationships, help you to grow spiritually, or just make life easier. The flame is the essence of a unique spiritual light. Mystics of all ages have glimpsed a "spiritual spectrum" behind the physical spectrum. Radiant colors, more pure and rare than those found on earth, emanate from a brilliant, "inner" divine light. Just as a ray of sunlight passing through a prism refracts into seven colors, spiritual light splits into seven colors, or "rays" - each of which has specific divine qualities. The violet flame comes forth from the violet ray, which has the qualities of mercy, forgiveness, freedom and

transmutation. The color violet has long been associated with spirituality. Having the highest frequency in the visible spectrum, violet is at the point of transition to the next octave of light. To the ancients, this transcendental color was a spiritual rather than a physical phenomenon. Saints and adepts throughout the ages have known how to use the violet flame. The violet flame changes negative energy into positive energy, darkness into light, "fate" into opportunity. The flame also erases the resultant "bad karma" of our mistakes. Our past actions - both good and bad - do come back to us. This is the law of karma. This impersonal cosmic law decrees that whatever we do comes full circle to our doorstep for resolution; simply, what goes around comes around. In general, most people must pay their debt to life, or "balance" their karma, by selflessly reaching out and helping others, by working through misfortunes that come their way, or by passing through diseases or other forms of personal suffering. But it need not be so with the violet flame!

The violet flame works by changing "vibrations". In physics, vibration is the speed of oscillation - the speed at which something moves back and forth. On the atomic level, vibration can be understood to be the speed at which electrons orbit around the nucleus of the atom. The violet flame works by changing vibrations on this level. Atoms are mostly empty space. The empty space between the nucleus and the electrons is where negative energy and karma can become stuck. When the atoms in our bodies and auras become clogged with this negativity, the electrons whirl slower and slower, and we begin to resonate more with negativity, and less with light - we have a lower vibration, and become less spiritual. The violet flame transmutes this negative energy. It does not simply surround and remove the energy, but transforms it into light. Because there is less density within the atom, the electrons whirl faster and faster, thereby raising your vibration. When you have a higher vibration, there is more spiritual energy in your body. Acupuncturists and yogis know that optimum health comes when this spiritual energy flows freely throughout the body. The violet

flame frees up this energy and re-establishes harmony and equilibrium, propelling you into a more spiritual state of being. The violet flame is a tool of self-transformation. Physical experiments in alchemy whereby base metals are transformed into gold are symbolic of what the violet flame does. In medieval times, alchemists attempted to transmute base metals into gold, using heat to separate the "subtle" from the "gross".

While there have always been alchemists who sought to create wealth by transmuting base metals, this process of transmutation is symbolic of a higher and more noble alchemy - the alchemy of self-transformation. Alchemists of the Spirit did not seek physical wealth, but spiritual wealth. They sought to transform themselves into more spiritual beings, by becoming more loving, wise and compassionate. The violet flame has the capacity to bring about this transformation by transmuting negative elements within ourselves. It has the unique ability to transform fear into courage, anxiety into peace and hatred into love. Alchemists of all ages have sought the mystical philosophers' stone. Early alchemists pored over minutely ciphered texts in search of this stone. For them, it was worth a lifetime to decode the mystery of this "stone" which symbolized the transmutation of the lower animal nature into the highest and divine. The coveted philosophers' stone - "the stone which is no stone" - was not physical, but spiritual, and created out of fire. Some Western alchemists did discover the secret of the violet flame. According to Neoplatonist alchemists, the philosophers' stone was a self-transforming fire that would lead their souls upward, by drawing up to the Spirit all qualities which dragged downward and opposed the spiritual essences. In the process, the "hard and refractory materials" in their bodies would be transmuted into a rare and more luminous material. In this sacred experiment, they said the alchemist would become "like the gods", pursuing "the gold of the wise and not the vulgar metal". Transmutation, then, was not just a process which turned base metals into gold, but a spiritual process which raised the soul into a state of unity with the Divine. (St. Germain) In the west some movements called 'Iam' movements which started in 1930s (by Guy Ballard) now being popularized by Elizabheth Clare prophet is propogandizing the fire and its effects.I personally am not in these organisations but I did find a few books interesting.There is also St. Germain Foundation in USA which has published a book on this fire. So, I do suggest that you both meditate upon this sacred fire when you meditate or internally chant the Holy mantra using the sacred energies of the violet fire.I have found Violet flame and its powerful counterparts Silver violet fire and Golden violet fire augmenting and empowering my spiritual life. May it empower yours too. With this I stop my speeding fingers. Iam a being of violet fire! Iam the

purity Amba desires! Namo Namasthe' Shivakamakoti! Your Shreyobhilashi,Mitra and Bhartha, Shreeram

Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Hello Shreeramji:

Thanks for having a great heart and giving a great answer.

I have one question though:

What is " alcehmical violet fire " and how do you get it to use it?

Jai Ma!

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Group Owner

<para_anuloma wrote:

>

> Dear Dakshinamurthy ji,

>

> Namaskaragalu!

>

> I read your email-posting with interest. Since you have come

knocking at our group's doors. I cannot send you away empty-handed.

>

> You can peruse the email below which I sent to a friend of mine a

few days ago. I have deleted the names and other personal info in the

email for privacy reasons.

>

> Burning your sins,bad karmas and curses with Violet fire will help.

>

> However some small addendum here...

>

> Sri-Vidya is the great Mantra of Tripurasundari or Bhuvanesvari or

Mahamaya. It is also called the Panchadasi or the Panchadasakshari,

for it is formed of fifteen letters. In its developed form it consists

of sixteen letters and is called Shodasi or the Shodasakshari. The

aspirant should directly get initiation of this Mantra from a Guru,

and should not start reading it for himself or doing Japa of it, of

his own accord. This is a very powerful Mantra and, when it is not

properly repeated, it may harm the Upasaka. So it is imperative that

it should be got directly from a Guru who has got Siddhi of this

Mantra. You msy contact Swami Rajagopala for this.

>

> The general rule is that this Mantra (Sri-Vidya) should be

repeated after one's passing through certain stages of

self-purification through other Mantras. In the beginning a

Purascharana of Ganesa-Mantra should be done. Then Purascharanas of

Gayatri-Mantra, Maha-Mrityunjaya-Mantra and Durga-Mantra (Vaidika or

Tantrika) have to be done. After this the Panchadasakshari and the

Shodasakshari have to be taken up for Japa.

>

> The Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya should not be repeated by those

who are not well acquainted with them. Only those who have a very good

knowledge of the Sanskrit language and who have been directly

initiated by a Guru (who has Mantra-Siddhi) can take up the Japa of

Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya. Others should not approach these

Mantras and should do only their own Ishta-Mantras which are easy to

pronounce and remember.

>

> A curse will have effect only if your spiritual psyche is weaker

than the person cursing you. So first make it strong by proper

cultivation. The person who has cursed you has got his powers only by

cultivation. If he had been crystal clear in purity he would have

forgiven you if you had hurt him in any way. Remove the negatives

using the alcehmical violet fire and then energize and surround

yourself with a Mantric shield. If you think that your current

situation is very serious and requires attention urgently, then

contact Swami Rajagopala(the contact information is in the second file

of our group's files section) and meet Him personally.He can easily

remove this discomfiture which you are facing.

>

> And finally be thankful to the psychics who are harming you for

nothing. They are acting as scavengers by scavenging your bad karmas.

>

> Eshwaree Rakshathu!

>

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

>

-------

>

> Dear R and S Ma,

>

>

>

> Greetings! May Eshwaree keep you both in abundance and happiness

always!

>

>

>

>

> R, hope you are doing your spiritual practice which Swamiji gave

you with right earnestness. I know given your busy life as an I.E.

somedays you might feel like just plopping on the sofa and sleeping or

watching late night movies and relaxing but do give a serious thought

to the singular practice of Panchadasi mantra which our Gurunatha has

given your esteemed selves.

>

>

>

> I wanted to exhort upon the importance of Violet fire coupled with

the meditation of Panchadasi mantra.

>

>

>

>

>

> Panchadasi mantra which contains 15 syllables each contain the

power of a Goddess(eventhough there are there are three hreem beejas

at the end of each koota) and this is installed only by the Guru and

by reading from the books you just chant some nonsense syllables which

have no power over your chetana(consciousness). To put it in your

lingo Raamugaru, it is like a password protected program installation.

Only the system's adminstrator knows the password and can dole it to

the user and here the Guru acts as the system's administrator.

>

> There is always a danger in using analogies and hence I refrain

from giving them unless it is some sort of a parable because not all

the facets one analogy fits the main concept. This then might not fit

what I intend to say but still to strike a rapport with you, I have

used the anology supra!

>

>

>

> When you sit for meditation use a small rosary and start the chant

of the mantra and imagine a violet fire in your heart region.

>

>

>

> For centuries, alchemists have sought to change base metals into

gold. But the transmutation of metals like lead into gold is symbolic

of a higher and more noble alchemy -- the alchemy of self-transformation.

>

>

>

> SELF-TRANSFORMATION was the goal of the most spiritual of

alchemists. They sought a way to change the lead of negative human

energy into the gold of divine energy, and some of them achieved this

by using the violet flame. But first, let's explore what the violet

flame is, what it does and how it works.

>

>

>

> The violet flame (also called the violet fire) is a unique

spiritual energy that can help you in all areas of your life. It can

heal emotional and physical problems, improve your relationships, help

you to grow spiritually, or just make life easier. The flame is the

essence of a unique spiritual light. Mystics of all ages have glimpsed

a " spiritual spectrum " behind the physical spectrum. Radiant colors,

more pure and rare than those found on earth, emanate from a

brilliant, " inner " divine light. Just as a ray of sunlight passing

through a prism refracts into seven colors, spiritual light splits

into seven colors, or " rays " - each of which has specific divine

qualities. The violet flame comes forth from the violet ray, which has

the qualities of mercy, forgiveness, freedom and transmutation.

>

>

>

> The color violet has long been associated with spirituality.

Having the highest frequency in the visible spectrum, violet is at the

point of transition to the next octave of light. To the ancients, this

transcendental color was a spiritual rather than a physical

phenomenon. Saints and adepts throughout the ages have known how to

use the violet flame.

>

>

>

> The violet flame changes negative energy into positive energy,

darkness into light, " fate " into opportunity. The flame also erases

the resultant " bad karma " of our mistakes. Our past actions - both

good and bad - do come back to us. This is the law of karma. This

impersonal cosmic law decrees that whatever we do comes full circle to

our doorstep for resolution; simply, what goes around comes around. In

general, most people must pay their debt to life, or " balance " their

karma, by selflessly reaching out and helping others, by working

through misfortunes that come their way, or by passing through

diseases or other forms of personal suffering. But it need not be so

with the violet flame!

>

>

>

>

> The violet flame works by changing " vibrations " . In physics,

vibration is the speed of oscillation - the speed at which something

moves back and forth. On the atomic level, vibration can be understood

to be the speed at which electrons orbit around the nucleus of the atom.

>

>

>

> The violet flame works by changing vibrations on this level. Atoms

are mostly empty space. The empty space between the nucleus and the

electrons is where negative energy and karma can become stuck. When

the atoms in our bodies and auras become clogged with this negativity,

the electrons whirl slower and slower, and we begin to resonate more

with negativity, and less with light - we have a lower vibration, and

become less spiritual.

>

>

>

>

> The violet flame transmutes this negative energy. It does not

simply surround and remove the energy, but transforms it into light.

Because there is less density within the atom, the electrons whirl

faster and faster, thereby raising your vibration. When you have a

higher vibration, there is more spiritual energy in your body.

Acupuncturists and yogis know that optimum health comes when this

spiritual energy flows freely throughout the body. The violet flame

frees up this energy and re-establishes harmony and equilibrium,

propelling you into a more spiritual state of being.

>

>

>

> The violet flame is a tool of self-transformation. Physical

experiments in alchemy whereby base metals are transformed into gold

are symbolic of what the violet flame does. In medieval times,

alchemists attempted to transmute base metals into gold, using heat to

separate the " subtle " from the " gross " .

>

>

>

>

> While there have always been alchemists who sought to create

wealth by transmuting base metals, this process of transmutation is

symbolic of a higher and more noble alchemy - the alchemy of

self-transformation. Alchemists of the Spirit did not seek physical

wealth, but spiritual wealth. They sought to transform themselves into

more spiritual beings, by becoming more loving, wise and compassionate.

>

>

>

>

> The violet flame has the capacity to bring about this

transformation by transmuting negative elements within ourselves. It

has the unique ability to transform fear into courage, anxiety into

peace and hatred into love.

>

>

>

>

> Alchemists of all ages have sought the mystical philosophers'

stone. Early alchemists pored over minutely ciphered texts in search

of this stone. For them, it was worth a lifetime to decode the mystery

of this " stone " which symbolized the transmutation of the lower animal

nature into the highest and divine. The coveted philosophers' stone -

" the stone which is no stone " - was not physical, but spiritual, and

created out of fire.

>

>

>

> Some Western alchemists did discover the secret of the violet

flame. According to Neoplatonist alchemists, the philosophers' stone

was a self-transforming fire that would lead their souls upward, by

drawing up to the Spirit all qualities which dragged downward and

opposed the spiritual essences. In the process, the " hard and

refractory materials " in their bodies would be transmuted into a rare

and more luminous material. In this sacred experiment, they said the

alchemist would become " like the gods " , pursuing " the gold of the wise

and not the vulgar metal " .

>

>

>

> Transmutation, then, was not just a process which turned base

metals into gold, but a spiritual process which raised the soul into a

state of unity with the Divine.

>

>

> (St. Germain)

>

> In the west some movements called 'Iam' movements which started in

1930s (by Guy Ballard) now being popularized by Elizabheth Clare

prophet is propogandizing the fire and its effects.I personally am not

in these organisations but I did find a few books interesting.There is

also St. Germain Foundation in USA which has published a book on this

fire.

>

>

>

>

> So, I do suggest that you both meditate upon this sacred fire when

you meditate or internally chant the Holy mantra using the sacred

energies of the violet fire.I have found Violet flame and its powerful

counterparts Silver violet fire and Golden violet fire augmenting and

empowering my spiritual life. May it empower yours too.

>

> With this I stop my speeding fingers.

>

> Iam a being of violet fire!

> Iam the purity Amba desires!

>

>

>

> Namo Namasthe' Shivakamakoti!

>

> Your Shreyobhilashi,Mitra and Bhartha,

>

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

>

>

>

> Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

> Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, &

more on new and used cars.

>

Dear Manojji,

It is got purely by your will,intent and visualization. In other

words it is not a physical fire.

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " manoj_menon "

<ammademon wrote:

>

> Hello Shreeramji:

>

> Thanks for having a great heart and giving a great answer.

>

> I have one question though:

> What is " alcehmical violet fire " and how do you get it to use it?

>

> Jai Ma!

>

> Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Group Owner

> <para_anuloma@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dakshinamurthy ji,

> >

> > Namaskaragalu!

> >

> > I read your email-posting with interest. Since you have come

> knocking at our group's doors. I cannot send you away empty-handed.

> >

> > You can peruse the email below which I sent to a friend of

mine a

> few days ago. I have deleted the names and other personal info in

the

> email for privacy reasons.

> >

> > Burning your sins,bad karmas and curses with Violet fire will

help.

> >

> > However some small addendum here...

> >

> > Sri-Vidya is the great Mantra of Tripurasundari or

Bhuvanesvari or

> Mahamaya. It is also called the Panchadasi or the Panchadasakshari,

> for it is formed of fifteen letters. In its developed form it

consists

> of sixteen letters and is called Shodasi or the Shodasakshari. The

> aspirant should directly get initiation of this Mantra from a Guru,

> and should not start reading it for himself or doing Japa of it, of

> his own accord. This is a very powerful Mantra and, when it is not

> properly repeated, it may harm the Upasaka. So it is imperative

that

> it should be got directly from a Guru who has got Siddhi of this

> Mantra. You msy contact Swami Rajagopala for this.

> >

> > The general rule is that this Mantra (Sri-Vidya) should be

> repeated after one's passing through certain stages of

> self-purification through other Mantras. In the beginning a

> Purascharana of Ganesa-Mantra should be done. Then Purascharanas of

> Gayatri-Mantra, Maha-Mrityunjaya-Mantra and Durga-Mantra (Vaidika

or

> Tantrika) have to be done. After this the Panchadasakshari and the

> Shodasakshari have to be taken up for Japa.

> >

> > The Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya should not be repeated by

those

> who are not well acquainted with them. Only those who have a very

good

> knowledge of the Sanskrit language and who have been directly

> initiated by a Guru (who has Mantra-Siddhi) can take up the Japa of

> Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya. Others should not approach these

> Mantras and should do only their own Ishta-Mantras which are easy

to

> pronounce and remember.

> >

> > A curse will have effect only if your spiritual psyche is

weaker

> than the person cursing you. So first make it strong by proper

> cultivation. The person who has cursed you has got his powers only

by

> cultivation. If he had been crystal clear in purity he would have

> forgiven you if you had hurt him in any way. Remove the negatives

> using the alcehmical violet fire and then energize and surround

> yourself with a Mantric shield. If you think that your current

> situation is very serious and requires attention urgently, then

> contact Swami Rajagopala(the contact information is in the second

file

> of our group's files section) and meet Him personally.He can easily

> remove this discomfiture which you are facing.

> >

> > And finally be thankful to the psychics who are harming you for

> nothing. They are acting as scavengers by scavenging your bad

karmas.

> >

> > Eshwaree Rakshathu!

> >

> > Shreeram Balijepalli

> >

> >

> -

------

> >

> > Dear R and S Ma,

> >

> >

> >

> > Greetings! May Eshwaree keep you both in abundance and

happiness

> always!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > R, hope you are doing your spiritual practice which Swamiji

gave

> you with right earnestness. I know given your busy life as an I.E.

> somedays you might feel like just plopping on the sofa and

sleeping or

> watching late night movies and relaxing but do give a serious

thought

> to the singular practice of Panchadasi mantra which our Gurunatha

has

> given your esteemed selves.

> >

> >

> >

> > I wanted to exhort upon the importance of Violet fire coupled

with

> the meditation of Panchadasi mantra.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Panchadasi mantra which contains 15 syllables each contain the

> power of a Goddess(eventhough there are there are three hreem

beejas

> at the end of each koota) and this is installed only by the Guru

and

> by reading from the books you just chant some nonsense syllables

which

> have no power over your chetana(consciousness). To put it in your

> lingo Raamugaru, it is like a password protected program

installation.

> Only the system's adminstrator knows the password and can dole it

to

> the user and here the Guru acts as the system's administrator.

> >

> > There is always a danger in using analogies and hence I refrain

> from giving them unless it is some sort of a parable because not

all

> the facets one analogy fits the main concept. This then might not

fit

> what I intend to say but still to strike a rapport with you, I have

> used the anology supra!

> >

> >

> >

> > When you sit for meditation use a small rosary and start the

chant

> of the mantra and imagine a violet fire in your heart region.

> >

> >

> >

> > For centuries, alchemists have sought to change base metals

into

> gold. But the transmutation of metals like lead into gold is

symbolic

> of a higher and more noble alchemy -- the alchemy of self-

transformation.

> >

> >

> >

> > SELF-TRANSFORMATION was the goal of the most spiritual of

> alchemists. They sought a way to change the lead of negative human

> energy into the gold of divine energy, and some of them achieved

this

> by using the violet flame. But first, let's explore what the violet

> flame is, what it does and how it works.

> >

> >

> >

> > The violet flame (also called the violet fire) is a unique

> spiritual energy that can help you in all areas of your life. It

can

> heal emotional and physical problems, improve your relationships,

help

> you to grow spiritually, or just make life easier. The flame is the

> essence of a unique spiritual light. Mystics of all ages have

glimpsed

> a " spiritual spectrum " behind the physical spectrum. Radiant

colors,

> more pure and rare than those found on earth, emanate from a

> brilliant, " inner " divine light. Just as a ray of sunlight passing

> through a prism refracts into seven colors, spiritual light splits

> into seven colors, or " rays " - each of which has specific divine

> qualities. The violet flame comes forth from the violet ray, which

has

> the qualities of mercy, forgiveness, freedom and transmutation.

> >

> >

> >

> > The color violet has long been associated with spirituality.

> Having the highest frequency in the visible spectrum, violet is at

the

> point of transition to the next octave of light. To the ancients,

this

> transcendental color was a spiritual rather than a physical

> phenomenon. Saints and adepts throughout the ages have known how to

> use the violet flame.

> >

> >

> >

> > The violet flame changes negative energy into positive energy,

> darkness into light, " fate " into opportunity. The flame also erases

> the resultant " bad karma " of our mistakes. Our past actions - both

> good and bad - do come back to us. This is the law of karma. This

> impersonal cosmic law decrees that whatever we do comes full

circle to

> our doorstep for resolution; simply, what goes around comes

around. In

> general, most people must pay their debt to life, or " balance "

their

> karma, by selflessly reaching out and helping others, by working

> through misfortunes that come their way, or by passing through

> diseases or other forms of personal suffering. But it need not be

so

> with the violet flame!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The violet flame works by changing " vibrations " . In physics,

> vibration is the speed of oscillation - the speed at which

something

> moves back and forth. On the atomic level, vibration can be

understood

> to be the speed at which electrons orbit around the nucleus of the

atom.

> >

> >

> >

> > The violet flame works by changing vibrations on this level.

Atoms

> are mostly empty space. The empty space between the nucleus and the

> electrons is where negative energy and karma can become stuck. When

> the atoms in our bodies and auras become clogged with this

negativity,

> the electrons whirl slower and slower, and we begin to resonate

more

> with negativity, and less with light - we have a lower vibration,

and

> become less spiritual.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The violet flame transmutes this negative energy. It does not

> simply surround and remove the energy, but transforms it into

light.

> Because there is less density within the atom, the electrons whirl

> faster and faster, thereby raising your vibration. When you have a

> higher vibration, there is more spiritual energy in your body.

> Acupuncturists and yogis know that optimum health comes when this

> spiritual energy flows freely throughout the body. The violet flame

> frees up this energy and re-establishes harmony and equilibrium,

> propelling you into a more spiritual state of being.

> >

> >

> >

> > The violet flame is a tool of self-transformation. Physical

> experiments in alchemy whereby base metals are transformed into

gold

> are symbolic of what the violet flame does. In medieval times,

> alchemists attempted to transmute base metals into gold, using

heat to

> separate the " subtle " from the " gross " .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > While there have always been alchemists who sought to create

> wealth by transmuting base metals, this process of transmutation is

> symbolic of a higher and more noble alchemy - the alchemy of

> self-transformation. Alchemists of the Spirit did not seek physical

> wealth, but spiritual wealth. They sought to transform themselves

into

> more spiritual beings, by becoming more loving, wise and

compassionate.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The violet flame has the capacity to bring about this

> transformation by transmuting negative elements within ourselves.

It

> has the unique ability to transform fear into courage, anxiety into

> peace and hatred into love.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Alchemists of all ages have sought the mystical philosophers'

> stone. Early alchemists pored over minutely ciphered texts in

search

> of this stone. For them, it was worth a lifetime to decode the

mystery

> of this " stone " which symbolized the transmutation of the lower

animal

> nature into the highest and divine. The coveted philosophers'

stone -

> " the stone which is no stone " - was not physical, but spiritual,

and

> created out of fire.

> >

> >

> >

> > Some Western alchemists did discover the secret of the violet

> flame. According to Neoplatonist alchemists, the philosophers'

stone

> was a self-transforming fire that would lead their souls upward, by

> drawing up to the Spirit all qualities which dragged downward and

> opposed the spiritual essences. In the process, the " hard and

> refractory materials " in their bodies would be transmuted into a

rare

> and more luminous material. In this sacred experiment, they said

the

> alchemist would become " like the gods " , pursuing " the gold of the

wise

> and not the vulgar metal " .

> >

> >

> >

> > Transmutation, then, was not just a process which turned base

> metals into gold, but a spiritual process which raised the soul

into a

> state of unity with the Divine.

> >

> >

> > (St. Germain)

> >

> > In the west some movements called 'Iam' movements which

started in

> 1930s (by Guy Ballard) now being popularized by Elizabheth Clare

> prophet is propogandizing the fire and its effects.I personally am

not

> in these organisations but I did find a few books

interesting.There is

> also St. Germain Foundation in USA which has published a book on

this

> fire.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > So, I do suggest that you both meditate upon this sacred fire

when

> you meditate or internally chant the Holy mantra using the sacred

> energies of the violet fire.I have found Violet flame and its

powerful

> counterparts Silver violet fire and Golden violet fire augmenting

and

> empowering my spiritual life. May it empower yours too.

> >

> > With this I stop my speeding fingers.

> >

> > Iam a being of violet fire!

> > Iam the purity Amba desires!

> >

> >

> >

> > Namo Namasthe' Shivakamakoti!

> >

> > Your Shreyobhilashi,Mitra and Bhartha,

> >

> > Shreeram Balijepalli

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

> >

> >

> >

> > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, &

> more on new and used cars.

> >

>

Thank you, sir, I thought as much.

But I wanted to clarify, just in case if it was an obvious tangible

entity that I did not know of. (You see, I can be very obviously dense

about knowledge of some things, and hence did not want to have

half-knowledge or any residual " but what is that.... " questions).

Thanks for your time once again.

Jai Ma!

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " para_anuloma "

<para_anuloma wrote:

>

> Dear Manojji,

>

> It is got purely by your will,intent and visualization. In other

> words it is not a physical fire.

>

> Yours yogically,

>

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

> Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " manoj_menon "

> <ammademon@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello Shreeramji:

> >

> > Thanks for having a great heart and giving a great answer.

> >

> > I have one question though:

> > What is " alcehmical violet fire " and how do you get it to use it?

> >

> > Jai Ma!

> >

> > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Group Owner

> > <para_anuloma@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Dakshinamurthy ji,

> > >

> > > Namaskaragalu!

> > >

> > > I read your email-posting with interest. Since you have come

> > knocking at our group's doors. I cannot send you away empty-handed.

> > >

> > > You can peruse the email below which I sent to a friend of

> mine a

> > few days ago. I have deleted the names and other personal info in

> the

> > email for privacy reasons.

> > >

> > > Burning your sins,bad karmas and curses with Violet fire will

> help.

> > >

> > > However some small addendum here...

> > >

> > > Sri-Vidya is the great Mantra of Tripurasundari or

> Bhuvanesvari or

> > Mahamaya. It is also called the Panchadasi or the Panchadasakshari,

> > for it is formed of fifteen letters. In its developed form it

> consists

> > of sixteen letters and is called Shodasi or the Shodasakshari. The

> > aspirant should directly get initiation of this Mantra from a Guru,

> > and should not start reading it for himself or doing Japa of it, of

> > his own accord. This is a very powerful Mantra and, when it is not

> > properly repeated, it may harm the Upasaka. So it is imperative

> that

> > it should be got directly from a Guru who has got Siddhi of this

> > Mantra. You msy contact Swami Rajagopala for this.

> > >

> > > The general rule is that this Mantra (Sri-Vidya) should be

> > repeated after one's passing through certain stages of

> > self-purification through other Mantras. In the beginning a

> > Purascharana of Ganesa-Mantra should be done. Then Purascharanas of

> > Gayatri-Mantra, Maha-Mrityunjaya-Mantra and Durga-Mantra (Vaidika

> or

> > Tantrika) have to be done. After this the Panchadasakshari and the

> > Shodasakshari have to be taken up for Japa.

> > >

> > > The Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya should not be repeated by

> those

> > who are not well acquainted with them. Only those who have a very

> good

> > knowledge of the Sanskrit language and who have been directly

> > initiated by a Guru (who has Mantra-Siddhi) can take up the Japa of

> > Bija-Mantras and the Sri-Vidya. Others should not approach these

> > Mantras and should do only their own Ishta-Mantras which are easy

> to

> > pronounce and remember.

> > >

> > > A curse will have effect only if your spiritual psyche is

> weaker

> > than the person cursing you. So first make it strong by proper

> > cultivation. The person who has cursed you has got his powers only

> by

> > cultivation. If he had been crystal clear in purity he would have

> > forgiven you if you had hurt him in any way. Remove the negatives

> > using the alcehmical violet fire and then energize and surround

> > yourself with a Mantric shield. If you think that your current

> > situation is very serious and requires attention urgently, then

> > contact Swami Rajagopala(the contact information is in the second

> file

> > of our group's files section) and meet Him personally.He can easily

> > remove this discomfiture which you are facing.

> > >

> > > And finally be thankful to the psychics who are harming you for

> > nothing. They are acting as scavengers by scavenging your bad

> karmas.

> > >

> > > Eshwaree Rakshathu!

> > >

> > > Shreeram Balijepalli

> > >

> > >

> > -

> ------

> > >

> > > Dear R and S Ma,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Greetings! May Eshwaree keep you both in abundance and

> happiness

> > always!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > R, hope you are doing your spiritual practice which Swamiji

> gave

> > you with right earnestness. I know given your busy life as an I.E.

> > somedays you might feel like just plopping on the sofa and

> sleeping or

> > watching late night movies and relaxing but do give a serious

> thought

> > to the singular practice of Panchadasi mantra which our Gurunatha

> has

> > given your esteemed selves.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I wanted to exhort upon the importance of Violet fire coupled

> with

> > the meditation of Panchadasi mantra.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Panchadasi mantra which contains 15 syllables each contain the

> > power of a Goddess(eventhough there are there are three hreem

> beejas

> > at the end of each koota) and this is installed only by the Guru

> and

> > by reading from the books you just chant some nonsense syllables

> which

> > have no power over your chetana(consciousness). To put it in your

> > lingo Raamugaru, it is like a password protected program

> installation.

> > Only the system's adminstrator knows the password and can dole it

> to

> > the user and here the Guru acts as the system's administrator.

> > >

> > > There is always a danger in using analogies and hence I refrain

> > from giving them unless it is some sort of a parable because not

> all

> > the facets one analogy fits the main concept. This then might not

> fit

> > what I intend to say but still to strike a rapport with you, I have

> > used the anology supra!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > When you sit for meditation use a small rosary and start the

> chant

> > of the mantra and imagine a violet fire in your heart region.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > For centuries, alchemists have sought to change base metals

> into

> > gold. But the transmutation of metals like lead into gold is

> symbolic

> > of a higher and more noble alchemy -- the alchemy of self-

> transformation.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SELF-TRANSFORMATION was the goal of the most spiritual of

> > alchemists. They sought a way to change the lead of negative human

> > energy into the gold of divine energy, and some of them achieved

> this

> > by using the violet flame. But first, let's explore what the violet

> > flame is, what it does and how it works.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The violet flame (also called the violet fire) is a unique

> > spiritual energy that can help you in all areas of your life. It

> can

> > heal emotional and physical problems, improve your relationships,

> help

> > you to grow spiritually, or just make life easier. The flame is the

> > essence of a unique spiritual light. Mystics of all ages have

> glimpsed

> > a " spiritual spectrum " behind the physical spectrum. Radiant

> colors,

> > more pure and rare than those found on earth, emanate from a

> > brilliant, " inner " divine light. Just as a ray of sunlight passing

> > through a prism refracts into seven colors, spiritual light splits

> > into seven colors, or " rays " - each of which has specific divine

> > qualities. The violet flame comes forth from the violet ray, which

> has

> > the qualities of mercy, forgiveness, freedom and transmutation.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The color violet has long been associated with spirituality.

> > Having the highest frequency in the visible spectrum, violet is at

> the

> > point of transition to the next octave of light. To the ancients,

> this

> > transcendental color was a spiritual rather than a physical

> > phenomenon. Saints and adepts throughout the ages have known how to

> > use the violet flame.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The violet flame changes negative energy into positive energy,

> > darkness into light, " fate " into opportunity. The flame also erases

> > the resultant " bad karma " of our mistakes. Our past actions - both

> > good and bad - do come back to us. This is the law of karma. This

> > impersonal cosmic law decrees that whatever we do comes full

> circle to

> > our doorstep for resolution; simply, what goes around comes

> around. In

> > general, most people must pay their debt to life, or " balance "

> their

> > karma, by selflessly reaching out and helping others, by working

> > through misfortunes that come their way, or by passing through

> > diseases or other forms of personal suffering. But it need not be

> so

> > with the violet flame!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The violet flame works by changing " vibrations " . In physics,

> > vibration is the speed of oscillation - the speed at which

> something

> > moves back and forth. On the atomic level, vibration can be

> understood

> > to be the speed at which electrons orbit around the nucleus of the

> atom.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The violet flame works by changing vibrations on this level.

> Atoms

> > are mostly empty space. The empty space between the nucleus and the

> > electrons is where negative energy and karma can become stuck. When

> > the atoms in our bodies and auras become clogged with this

> negativity,

> > the electrons whirl slower and slower, and we begin to resonate

> more

> > with negativity, and less with light - we have a lower vibration,

> and

> > become less spiritual.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The violet flame transmutes this negative energy. It does not

> > simply surround and remove the energy, but transforms it into

> light.

> > Because there is less density within the atom, the electrons whirl

> > faster and faster, thereby raising your vibration. When you have a

> > higher vibration, there is more spiritual energy in your body.

> > Acupuncturists and yogis know that optimum health comes when this

> > spiritual energy flows freely throughout the body. The violet flame

> > frees up this energy and re-establishes harmony and equilibrium,

> > propelling you into a more spiritual state of being.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The violet flame is a tool of self-transformation. Physical

> > experiments in alchemy whereby base metals are transformed into

> gold

> > are symbolic of what the violet flame does. In medieval times,

> > alchemists attempted to transmute base metals into gold, using

> heat to

> > separate the " subtle " from the " gross " .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > While there have always been alchemists who sought to create

> > wealth by transmuting base metals, this process of transmutation is

> > symbolic of a higher and more noble alchemy - the alchemy of

> > self-transformation. Alchemists of the Spirit did not seek physical

> > wealth, but spiritual wealth. They sought to transform themselves

> into

> > more spiritual beings, by becoming more loving, wise and

> compassionate.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The violet flame has the capacity to bring about this

> > transformation by transmuting negative elements within ourselves.

> It

> > has the unique ability to transform fear into courage, anxiety into

> > peace and hatred into love.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Alchemists of all ages have sought the mystical philosophers'

> > stone. Early alchemists pored over minutely ciphered texts in

> search

> > of this stone. For them, it was worth a lifetime to decode the

> mystery

> > of this " stone " which symbolized the transmutation of the lower

> animal

> > nature into the highest and divine. The coveted philosophers'

> stone -

> > " the stone which is no stone " - was not physical, but spiritual,

> and

> > created out of fire.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Some Western alchemists did discover the secret of the violet

> > flame. According to Neoplatonist alchemists, the philosophers'

> stone

> > was a self-transforming fire that would lead their souls upward, by

> > drawing up to the Spirit all qualities which dragged downward and

> > opposed the spiritual essences. In the process, the " hard and

> > refractory materials " in their bodies would be transmuted into a

> rare

> > and more luminous material. In this sacred experiment, they said

> the

> > alchemist would become " like the gods " , pursuing " the gold of the

> wise

> > and not the vulgar metal " .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Transmutation, then, was not just a process which turned base

> > metals into gold, but a spiritual process which raised the soul

> into a

> > state of unity with the Divine.

> > >

> > >

> > > (St. Germain)

> > >

> > > In the west some movements called 'Iam' movements which

> started in

> > 1930s (by Guy Ballard) now being popularized by Elizabheth Clare

> > prophet is propogandizing the fire and its effects.I personally am

> not

> > in these organisations but I did find a few books

> interesting.There is

> > also St. Germain Foundation in USA which has published a book on

> this

> > fire.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > So, I do suggest that you both meditate upon this sacred fire

> when

> > you meditate or internally chant the Holy mantra using the sacred

> > energies of the violet fire.I have found Violet flame and its

> powerful

> > counterparts Silver violet fire and Golden violet fire augmenting

> and

> > empowering my spiritual life. May it empower yours too.

> > >

> > > With this I stop my speeding fingers.

> > >

> > > Iam a being of violet fire!

> > > Iam the purity Amba desires!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namo Namasthe' Shivakamakoti!

> > >

> > > Your Shreyobhilashi,Mitra and Bhartha,

> > >

> > > Shreeram Balijepalli

> > >