IndiaDivine.org

Guru Mandalam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Panchanathanji, Ayiemkaara Hreemkara Rahasyayuktha Shreemkara Goodartha Mahaavibhootya Omkaara Marma Prathipaaneebhyam Namo Nama Shree Gurupaadukaabhyam! The secret of Ayiemkara and Hreemkara

and the inner meaning of Shreemkara with enormous abundance and revealing the mystery of Omkara-to such Gurupadukas I offer my salutations! The three lines before the Bindu is the place where Guru Mandalam is situated.(The final triangle) The Gurumandala proper includes mantras for: Urdhwaugha, Parugha, Kamarajugha, Lopamudraugha and

Paraaparugha,depending on one’s Sampradaya. Each of these again have Divyaugha and Siddhaugha and Manavaugha Gurus in them. Parabrahma with His resplendence takes the form of 'Guru'. Guru does not mean a physcial component made of flesh and bones but the divine component which inspires spirituality of the highest order in a person. The sacred texts have two orders 1. Where Shiva instructs Shakthi 2. Where Shakthi instructs Shiva Either can don the role of a Guru and the former is called 'Sampradhana Niyama'. Shiva sits in the Mahaoddiyana peetha and dons the role of Charyanatha and reveals information to Parabhattarika Devi the secrets of Srividya. Then as Adinatha's Vimarsha Shakthi Parabhattarika instructs in each yuga disciples. Parabhattarika is the Deeksha Nama of Rajarajeshwari Amba(or rather the spiritual name of Divine mother!) The northern triangle of the triangle --Treta Yuga's Urdhvananda Natha. This Guru imparted the Divyaugha.He is also called 'Shakthi Beejadhipathy'. The southern triangle--Dwapara Yuga's Karana Guru Shasteeshananda Natha-he imparted the

siddhaugha.He is called 'Kamaraja Beejadhipathy'. Swakrakona has in Kaliyuga- Karanaguru Mitreshaghananda Natha-he imparted the Manavaugha.he is called 'Vaagbhavabeejadhipathy'. What is notable is the experiential Brahmavidya Sampradaya Kramam has an unbroken tradition from ParamaSiva to one's own swa-Guru(Rajagopalanandanatha in my case). In Sri Chakra He has a place equivalent to Parameshwara in the Bindu trikona as the Paraughaguru. Divya, Siddha and Manava Gurus which form the Gurumanadala is termed as 'Uttama','Madhyama' and 'Manda' Karyagurus for this Praughaguru. After getting the initiation one should perform a Bhaya-puja and then understanding why that is done and one who gets a result is in the realm of the siddhaugha Gurumandalam. If one does a'vichara' (pondering) on the Deeksha-mantra and one who gets the atmasaakshaatkara is called Mandaadhikarakas.The Guru for these types are in the realm of Manavaugha Mandala. Thus end my jottings on Guru Mandalam.Though simple, I know it has exceeded at places in complexity. If I make it too simple then I would be portraying a Naive picture! Naan uttharavu Vangikolkigren! Aaasane' potri Aasaan vazhi kaattum Jyothi pilambe' potri! Emadhu Sadguruvin thiruvadiye' potri! Ungal Athmavin Annuku Thondan, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos