IndiaDivine.org

Email sent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear J, You are lucky. Count your blessings. You have a loving and spiritual husband, good children and a loving and spiritual mind. Day in and day out, I get many emails from battered women (even physically by their husbands).Just consider them and think that your stock of good karmas have brought you where you are. Adi Shankara says there are three rare events in this cosmos Manushyatwa==Human birth Mumukshatwa==The desire to attain liberation And Mahapurusha Ashraya== The refuge of a great person. Human birth is very rare event though we take it for granted. I have myself seen how many souls are waiting in a big queue to get a human birth.

Many souls pester saints to give them a human birth on this world even if it were as an infirm person. Many beings from the astral sphere and other worlds are there competing with world's own's beings in the form of animals.It is said that after many crores (one crore is 10000000 in Indian system) of evolutions we are born as humans. and we waste the birth. Nandavanathil oru andi Avan Nalaaru Madamai kuyavanai vendi Konduvandan oru thondi Adai koothadi koothadi pottu udaithaandi! This is a cryptic Siddha song of a Tamil Siddha. Literally transalted it means There lived an andi in a fertile forest(Andi means a naked and bald hermit). He pleaded for four plus six months a potter and got himself a pot. He then broke the pot dancing with it!. Siddhas used to write songs like this from Kundalini to the higher philosphies of life in a cryptic and un understandable language like this. It was called 'twilight language' or sandhya bhasha/suniyasambhashanai by the people. The inner import of the song is The andi is the foetus(which is bald and naked). Fertile forest means a woman's womb and 'four plus six months' means the approximate period for which he stays in the womb. The soul(atma) in the foetus pleaded the potter(God) who makes this pot(body which is akin to a pot which holds water, our 'body pot' holds soul). He danced with it means, he abused his body be it masturbation,smoking or having excessive sex, or

drinking alcohol or wearing out his body with physical work in search of money and he 'broke' it, meaning the body dies! This sadly is the case with many people these days. Mumukshatwa means the desire for liberation.Moksha is not freedom for the individual, but freedom from individuality!. This desire too has cropped in you. This occurs according to Adishankara one in a million. Mahapurusha Ashraya-the true refuge giving intention of a great person/saint. This occurs even more rarely. The rarest. So one must have patience. Do not feel sad that K is not giving the mantra. If one door is closed Eshwaree opens another door. I used to get confused like you who my real Guru was whether it was SS Baba or StS Baba! Then finally, I got my Guru. Rajagopala Swami has given an assurance that he will give a mantra and accept you as a disciple. We will see what Eshwaree has in Her mind. Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!