IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Another email sent to another member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji, Sadar Pranams!At the out set please excuse me for distracting your attention from your busy schedule of exams. Na annaodaka samam daanam Na thithir dwadashyaa samam, Na gayathro paro mantraha Na mathurdeivatham sadaa In the above saying in Sanskrit I wish to know more about the importance of Dwadashi Tidhi.I have good faith in the rest of the three pious things mentioned in the saying.The peace prayer of Saint francis is a universal prayer.I used to pray this regularly in school prayers.Mother Theresa used to say this prayer in her orphanages. With loving regards, jabalimuni PutrevuGroup Owner <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Sir, These days Iam busy with my exams and hence, I could not post any articles. It is my group, I will defintely post. Iam just replying to persistent queries. If anyone goes on asking me, I take pity and then reply and make that a posting in our group just to keep the group alive. Carry on with the annadanam. Here in Malikapurathu Amba temple, annadanam for 50 people costs 200 rupees.I do that at times. Every night I have a habit of feeding atleast one beggar or a dog some food daily. Apart from feeding crows in the morning. This gives me great satisfaction. Any act which you do should touch your soul only then one can progress spiritually. No use mass arranging programmes. It will definitely add to your good karmas, no doubt but in the end will make you to take another birth to enjoy those karmas. However there is a saying in sanskrit... Na annaodaka samam daanam Na thithir dwadashyaa samam, Na gayathro paro mantraha Na mathurdeivatham sadaa ...so there is no greater danam than food and water but it must be given with discretion and to clear off your exisiting bad karmas not to create new good karmas. There

is a subtle difference. First thing which you must do is to search for yourself a suitable Guru. Then proceed in the Datta Marga. Have just one guru either Pithapuram Sri Pada Vallabha or Ganagapura Nrusimha Sarswathy...two gurus are not possible,many guides can be there but guru is eka.... Ekameva na dwityam gurutatwam iti uchyathe More than Annadanam, I would suggest supplying free medicines to poor people,some sort of eyecamp can be held. Or some Aushada Danam can be given to people who cannot afford.Annadanam will just feed the person for

one day but Aushadha Danam will save his life or heal his pain. Serve the poorest of the poor and then Your Datta will be pleased. Why Datta?...even Parabrahmam will be at your beck and call....not that you are going to pass any orders... I used to say one small prayer in School. It affected my mind very much. That was way back in third standard and even today I say that daily! It is a Christian prayer. I studied in a convent school with catholicity so all prayers were said. The prayer is of St. Franciss of Assisi,a chrisitan mystical saint....

Saint Francis of Assisi baptised as Giovanni di Bernadone b. 1182 -- d. 1226 A. D. The Peace Prayer of Saint Francis"O Lord, make me an instrument of Thy Peace!Where there is hatred, let me sow love.Where there is injury, pardon.Where there is discord, harmony.Where there is doubt, faith.Where there is despair, hope.Where there is darkness, light.Where there is sorrow, joy.Oh Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love; for it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life." The

exact origin of this beautiful prayer remains unknown. The prayer was apparently written in France during World War I, perhaps by a Catholic Priest, Father Bouquerel. This prayer does not appear in any known writings of St Francis. It is commonly known as the Peace Prayer of Saint Francis only because it was often seen printed on a small card that had a picture of Saint Francis on the other side, but the card did not make any claim that the prayer was written by Saint Francis. The first known appearance of this inspiring prayer was in 1912 AD when it was published in the French magazine La Clochette. Vasudaivakutumbakam! S Gaaru. All are our brothers. So we can learn divine precepts from any religion. May the import of this prayer be your leading light for your life. Give all to get all but keep a hold on Ego

lest it feels that it is doing some thing great! OM, Prema and kind regards, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru TravelFind

great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.