IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] wanting ur thoughts on this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram ji Thank you for your thoughts.Actually I am into intense gayathri chanting(108x3)from 2004 Jan. I have the picture of gayathri with five cobra heads This picture is from that Gayathri temple yashwantpur Bangalore. Actually all your thoughts are answering me except Patanjali muni because I am not aware of the methodology. I actually want to share with you about Kula

devata.We have Naga (stone) deities in our ancestral home(currently exist as a plot of land with compound) in kerala which could be 350 to 400 yrs old or more & they where unattended for more than 60yrs.From the year 2000 we have started a yearly pooja where-in the family tree tries to get together for the annual pooja. Whenever I visit (ie) after the year 2000 I go pray the deities after cleaning the place actually they are kept open on a cemented platform with small walls around & gate in the front. Recently,I went their(28th dec 2005) situation

unwound for a small pooja for the family deities such that I got to do the abhiskem & I am not trained for that at all & I know any mantra other than Gayathri & ohm Ganatham... Interesting when I was cleaning & preparing for the abhiskkem Garuda was encircling I thought that something was not ok as deities & Garuda are foes in nature & prayed if something is wrong to forgive us.The little milk that was collected from the chitra kooda during abhiskem was given to all as prasadam which tasted v sweet as if sugar was added.All of them who attended the pooja that day had a feel good effect. I once again thank

you for your time & thoughts. regards Rajivpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Rajivji,There might be many reasons :1. It might be your kundalini moving and showing signs of awakening or atleast moving up from Mooladhara.2. It might be a siddha in that form(Patanjali muni if you are doing patanjali yoga sutra meditation)3. Lord shiva4. Your kula devata in the form of Nagayaksha.5. Mini amsa of adishesha if you are doing a vaishnavite pratice intensely.6. Your Guru in that form.It can be any one of the above six explantions.Yours yogically,Shreeram Balijepalli--- In

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Rajiv N <rajivn2004 wrote:>> Dear Shreeram ji> I had been wanting to ask someone who can help me in understanding why I mostly see a multi headed cobra(5heads i think) or single head during meditation or simply when I close my eyes to pray.Yesterday for the first time I saw the multi headed cobra putting their tongues out during my prayers with closed eyes.> I think you can help me to understand this.Hoping to hear from you asap.> regards> Rajiv > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.>

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

Guest guest

Dear Aditya Can you give description for a place with Naga gana? Yea it can be true cause my ancestors worshipped Naga deities.Deva rinna may be possible too.Pls brief me on the offering to be made Your last point is something amazing actually I opened your email after my evening prayers & as I was finishing my prayer a thougt came that in my previous birth I could have been a cobra & the single cobra visual i see is a reminder to say I am waiting & just after that I see a email from you about naga yakshini regards Rajivaditya <tantrasiddhi wrote: just a few guesses from me.1.maybe the place ur meditating has presence of a naga gana2.a naga diety worshipped by ur ancestor ...it may be coming to remindu of a deva rinna(debt

incurred by taking favours from a nagadevata)if it is so then u have to give offer milk every month on anaga stone...or u can approach ur guru on how to repay that debt.3.it may be a diety like murugan/subramanya which has come to expresshis support in ur efforts.4.it maybe a messenger from ur ista devata.or on a second thought it may ne a naga yakshini who has fallen inlove with you and expressing its love by putting its tongue out hehejust kidding.LOLzRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "para_anuloma"<para_anuloma wrote:>> Dear Rajivji,> > There might be many reasons :> > 1. It might be your kundalini moving and showing signs of awakening > or atleast moving up from Mooladhara.> > 2. It might be a siddha in that form(Patanjali muni if you are doing > patanjali yoga sutra meditation)> > 3. Lord shiva> >

4. Your kula devata in the form of Nagayaksha.> > 5. Mini amsa of adishesha if you are doing a vaishnavite pratice > intensely.> > 6. Your Guru in that form.> > It can be any one of the above six explantions.> > Yours yogically,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Rajiv N > <rajivn2004@> wrote:> >> > Dear Shreeram ji> > I had been wanting to ask someone who can help me in > understanding why I mostly see a multi headed cobra(5heads i think) > or single head during meditation or simply when I close my eyes to > pray.Yesterday for the first time I saw the multi headed cobra > putting their tongues out during my prayers with closed eyes.> > I think you can help me to understand this.Hoping to hear from > you asap.> >

regards> > Rajiv > > > > > > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all > new Security Centre.> >>

Win a BlackBerry device from O2 with . Enter now.