IndiaDivine.org

Karimulli

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sn Avargale, Your query is related to a siddha herb but since you have repeatedly asked me. Iam replying to it. I also know intutively why you have asked me. Please do not exceed certain limits even if you are married. Also, in future I wish to not answer such queries as it is way beyond the main forum discussions. Ok coming to your question Karimulli is also known as Pappramulli(solanum anguivi.Lam) In english it is called poison berry or Indian nightshade. In telugu it is called Tella mmulaka, In malayalam it is called Cheruchunda. The sanskrit name

for it Brihati and the Hindi name for it is Barahanta(Kannada name for it is Kriguligida) It is not just as an aphrodisiac but is also used as an astringent,resolvent,cordial,diaphoretic,expectorant,diuretic and stimulant. There are other methods for improving motility of the sperm and to increase seminal secretion. I will tell you in a personal email some other time. You have asked me if this can be used to worship Devi. Well, the leaves can be held in the hand and the Lalitha Trishati can be chanted and then ingested in the appropritate siddha way. But your intentions should be pure else, devi will not take it lightly. I also know why you have asked me apart from the 'apparent' reason. Well, to be very honest with you, Devi can do such things but ultimately you will be the loser. Try to win any

woman by the purity of your intentions and true and unconditional love not by these gimmicks. Also, try to seek out your twinflame and not behind these ephemeral pleasures. If you still want to know both the tantric and herbal uses. I can just reveal to you the herbal uses. Please search some one else for the tantric uses. This forum does not indulge in such things neither am I interested in such things.I have just learnt to use it in one ucchatana vidya but that was just experimental. I know which source you contacted to know that I learnt it. I would advice personally to desist from such ventures as you will suffer later. Please visit the temple and pray Amba, she will show you the light. She is called 'lover's devi'(or even matrimonial devi) and she will unite you both if 1. You are karmically related to her or if 2. You are her

twinflame or soulmate. Else, it is just a vain trial which will hurt both parties. Kaliyuga is verily Tantreeka Yuga! May Amba show you the true light. Eshwaree Rakshathu sadaa! Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.