IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Reciting 25 names of Rajarajeswari Ambaal. EXPERIENCE...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shree ram ji Thank you for the note regards Rajiv para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Member,Please see the first file in our files section of our group. I have given two postings also of the same. One of the postings has been made into a PDF by one of our members and it has been filed by me for the benefit of members.Yours yogically,ShreeramRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Rajiv N <rajivn2004 wrote:>> Can I also have these 25 exclusive names pls > > Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM!> > > Dear Shri Ramji,> > As per the request posting this

expereince to the gourp.> > As you have given the PDF files to chant the 25 names of Ambaal which was revealed to Sri Rajagopal Gurudev. I am daily without any break following it.> > Following is the experience.> > First and formost, mind became very calm and discriminative.> > Second: while reciting the Achamaniyam, etc, I am just seeing I do not know whether in my mind or where it is I do not know, a ambaal around may be 1 feet height with a Orange reddish colour Saree with Golden round design and border, comes near to the Badra deepam, and just smiling. I cannot describe it totally, but I am seeing somewhere in my consciousness, where I do not know, some times I am feeling it is a statue, but If I open the eyes, nothing is near the Badra deepam, just SHE is there

till I completely recite the namas, and after Naivedyam and Karpooram, there is total calm and peace in the mind. I am offering a tumbler Milk as Naivedyam to Ambaal. SHE is the SWEET Mother which pours lot of love on me. I feel really blessed Shri Ramji.> > With Love & OM!> > Jai Ambaal> > Krishna Prasad> > > > Krishna Prasad > > "Since past and future have never been without the present, to know the eternal Now is to know the Truth"> > > > > > > Brings words and photos together (easily) with> PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail. > >