IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Rising up from myself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

See replies in green font...niraj shirali <nirajshirali wrote: Dear Shreeram bhai, Please tel me that after one gets initiated into sri vidya, does mother come appear and sits and talk with her son. She does she does she does come take it from me my brother.Cry for her, your nerves muct burn for her your heart should melt in her love..then she will. She will she will she will come...my dear brother even in these dreaded times. I've read so many books on mantra & tantra. But the fact remains books can only give you knowledge and inspiration but its you who needs to get up and start making that effort. After three years of spiritual growth i've realised that my higher mind wants me take a step ahead and get initiated into Sri-Vidya and later start making a difference in this world by helping the one who needs HELP and rise from ME, MINE and I. Good, then find a good guru and get initiated if he wills to give the mantra and do it in right earnestness. Let this not be a knee jerk reaction to some event in your life or because you read some inspiritaional book.

Let it come from the deep embers of your heart.My best wishes are there in this path. We just keep thinking about how much misery are we living in untill you see someone in a much terrible state and realise that my misery is nothing and you start thanking your parents who got you into this world with so much of Love and gave you everything, your master who initiated you and stood beside you and made things possible without you knowing that he is resposible, you devata whom you pray to and has accepted you as a child and forgave you for all you had done in the past. True, Iam indebted to my Master and my Sweet mother.Iam also indebted to my parents and two other saints for bringing me to this world. Please tell me whether I'm on the right Path.... My mind is so still while i'm writing this mail as if i've reached the delta state where everthing is just ZERO... NO ATTACHMENTS, NO COMMUNICATION.., Just serine calm stillness... Serinity is the path to success. Sky is so serene and yet so powerful, the deep oceans are so serene and yet so puissant mountains are so serene and yet so magnificient. Serenity is powerful because the world was serene before it manifested and will become serene after it is annihilated. What you experience is a microcosmic version of the macrocosm. As in the microcosm so in the macrocosm. I'll be always be grateful my dear brother for you have always helped me in so many phases of my life and still are... I know You are on a mission, but i dont know whc one exactly., we all are here for the reason afterall. But instead of learning the reality what have we learnt so far. how to distrust, anger, fear, jealosy. and then you come back and back to unlearn everthing. My help to you was just a catalytic reaction. Everything has been done thorugh your faith and sincerity.Regarding my mission...I have no hidden agenda. No temples to build no people to convert no publicity no sacred tomes. Iam free as the sky lark. I intend to be so for your soul is the skylark which God has set into this world...why bind them by these shackles? True, unlearning is necessary before we learn. Emptying the cup as the zen buddhists say is necessary before the 'satori'(enlightenment) can happen a koan is given to a zen monk only to break his pot. ...a single hand clapping!! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Anyways Take good care of your self. Your Brother, Niraj NRIs Zero balance Account. FREE Money Transfers with FREE DVD

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.