IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Devi Story Part 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaakthapriyas, Om Swasthi Shree Shivaadi Gurubhyon Namaha! People who are in chennai know about chennai downtowm and georgetwon areas. They still have the same building built many hundreds of years ago. I still remember myself buying shaivasiddhantha books from a stores in Georgetown area as a schoolboy. (Parrys Corner, Chennai 1905) The house where Sri Rajagopala Swami, my Gurunatha was born is still in Saivamuthiahmudali Street in Downtown Chennai. But soon after his birth,his family moved to Thaiyappa Mudali street. One interesting thing happened. There was a big mansion nearby. Swami who was just eight years old then used to play in the street. He heard people talking about the arrival of a great saint in the mansion.People were going in and out of the mansion in large numbers. Naturally bitten by curioisty, the tiny tot decided to take a look at the saint. As he walked in, he saw trees and bushes and a rather large well. The saint was in a room near the well.All those people were going in and out of that room. The saint was six feet tall;had long hair,beard,ashes on the forehead and shining eyes. As soon as the boy saw the saint he felt a strange attraction toward that saint. The saint too as the boy came near Him said with twinkling eyes "Come, I will give you a mantra for japa". The boy was frightened out of his wits and said "I do not want any japa" and ran away! Next day again the boy could not play in the street with his friends. His mind was again bitten with greater curiosity and he again came to see the saint and again the saint called him and again the boy ran away. The third day,when the boy came in, the saint caught hold of him and poured water over his head and took him to his room. There he made the boy to sit down,wrote a mantra on a piece of paper,pronounced it clearly in his ear and touching the boy's head charged him with his own spiritual energy(shakthipatha). The saint

then blessed the boy saying,"Keep doing this japa; good things will happen to you. The divine mother will be walking ten steps ahead of you. You just follow her". The boy did not know that he was initiated into the most sacred and secretive of mantras THE MAHASHODASI MANTRA which is greater than the shodasi mantra. Hayagreeva says about Rishi Agasthya that Devi said to Him that "One may give one's kingdom,one's own head but one should never give away the shodasi" He also did not know that the saint who initiated him was Guru Dattatreya Himself in disguise! (To be continued...) At His holy feet, Komalaangi Gurupriya! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.