IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Devi Story Part 3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaaktha-anurakthis, Vande mama Guru Parampara! Was it the glorious power of the saint(Lord Dattatreya) or was it the fact that the powerful initiation woke up dormant tendencies from past births? Or was it the sheer grace of Amba Rajarajeshwari? Was it all the three? No one knows but from that day on the boy was a changed soul. He was able to immerse Himself in deep japa and meditation five hours every night after everyone else in the houselhold went to sleep. A year passed by in this

manner. Now, Amba japa is a very attractive proposition even I wanted to leave the house and run to the forests(and infact did once) then just imagine my Gurunathar. He found no peace at home, some work used to be given to him."Hey Rajagopala pick up the provisions from ths tores. Hey rajagopala please draw some water out of the well". He wanted to escape all this and concentrate more on japa and Amba dhyana. He went to the temple of Narasimha(His family deity). This temple is in Sholingapuram. I had been to this temple last time I came from Canada. The steps are quite steep both in the yoga narasimha alaya and the Anjaneya temple. But this did not deter the small swami! He went alone without informing his house to Sholingur at that young age! and climbed the steps and had darshan of Narasimha swamy and came down the hill. He went around the hill and the nearby forests. On the way around the hill, he saw two or three sacred ponds called Lakshmi Teerthams. Below one such Lakshmi teertham, at the foot of the hill, the boy saw a narrow passage way through the dense forest. He became curious to see where this would lead. So he followed the narrow path into the forest and found a cave.Inside the cave, there was a small

pond with crystal clear water. Lotuses were in full bloom in that pond and the sunlight somehpow found its way to the lotuses. The boy's heart was gladdened at the sight. He said to Himself"What a beautiful place. I will meditate here for a little while and then go home". The boy then sat down. He was barely aware of the passage of two nights. Suddenly His meditation was broken and He saw a Goddess before Him. It was an ecstatic vision. Amba in all Her glory. She said " Get up and leave" The boy got up and came home only to find Himself in his mother's embrace soking Him in tears of joy; His mother had not seen him for nearly four years!! He had meditated for four years unawares of time! (To be continued...) At his holy feet, Kulotheerna yoginyai Namaha! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.