IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Devi Story Part 4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaaktha Bandhus, Na Guror Adhikam Moskham! (There is no salvation greater than 'Guru') After coming home. The young swami used to visit a nearby cave regularly and do japa but used to come back home.But there is to be one small hitch everyday he used to go one Islamic person who was a localite used to tease Him. He used to bear all that serenely despite his young age and used to go for meditation. The vituperative person got so angry at the clamness of the boy that he started abusing him in filthy language and threatened Him that he will kill Him. Young swami came to the cave that day and sat for meditation calmly. But his young mind was a bit hurt and so he just asked once

Divine mother"Oh Divine mother, what wrong did I do to that man, why is He abusing me like this? I do not even know Him?" Then after asking thus he sat down for meditation and was engrossed for the whole day. In the night he made his way to his home but lo behold! he was shocked to see the man's body decapitated and strewn all over as if cut to pieces by some sword neatly. He just closed His eyes and knew that it was one of Devi's shakthi which did the work. He immidieatly took a resolve "From this day, I will never get even minutely disturbed inside though I might be angry outside or act angry outside and will never ask my Mother such things. This is my promise to Divine mother" Rajagopala swami is known for his sharp toungue sometimes like Shirdi Sai Baba but inside his heart is as soft as that of freshly melted butter. At the age of 15, Sri Rajagopala Swami was blessed with the vision of Shree mahashodasi Rajarajeshwari devi in full glory in Her sthula roopa before Him.No visions or dreams or voices. Since then the Mahashodasi tunred into ajapa(effortless and ceaseless internal repetition). In His 16th year, Adishankaracharya appeared before Him and granted the Sarvamangala Mantra, so through Him, People may be blessed with all manner of well-being(sarvamangalam). After that, Sri Raghavendra Swami of Madhav monastery appeared before Him and gave Swami a part of his spiritual strength for the good of the world. At the age of 38, Swami Rajagopala became firmly established in the state of effortless and unbroken awareness of God. Since then all differences between Him and Divine mother vanished. Spiritual aspirants maintain austerities for many years, practice meditation, then become subject to tests and tribulations, and finally find peace that is God, in the state of Samadhi. But for our swami, first there was samadhi, then the vision of the divine mother, after that tests and tribulations, then passing those tests in flying colours and reaching the highest steat called effortless and unbroken awareness of God. Finally to relish that awareness, service of the Divine mother. Next posting we will see how Swami faced lot of tribulations in building the temple and How Divine mother came down to receive the service of Swami. (To be

continued...) At His holy feet, Nigarbhayoginyai Namaha! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.