IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari story Part 6

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaaktha Vallabhas, Mama Guru Mama Moksham! There was a Bhandasura , who had to be killed when my Sweet Mother appeared first. Now there is no Bhandasura to be killed. Yest, countless men and women assailed by one greater than a Bhandasrua, called Kalipurusha, are teeming at Her door waiting for Her grace! The Queen of Srinagara, Srinagara Saamraagni,

descended once again among mortal men bound by the love and devotion of Swami Rajagopala. Swami Rajagopala who performed or rather re-enacted the same fire sacrifice which Angeerasa Maharishi did aeons ago can be called 'Abhinava Angeerasa'(Modern day Angeerasa). My pravara Rishis are three---Angeerasa, Ambarisheesha and Yavanaashva. And my father is s Dattatreya Upasaka with poorna deeksha in Srividya also(Datta sampradaya). So, I do not know which force led me to my Gurunathar. Was it the bening grace of my oldest ancestor Angeerasa or my father's upasanamurthy or was it Devi Herself seeing my past life? I fail to cognize but onething I do cognize is that whatever happened happened for my good. Nothing in this universe happens 'accidentally'. The moment such words as 'accidental','incidental','good luck' come from the mouths of people, I just remind myself that it is a Maya in which they are caught. Parabrahmam/God/ Goddess is the greatest mathematician but a benevelonet mathematician nevertheless. In this terrible age of Kali Yuga one does not need a Bhandasura. Infact the asuras of yore had some Yudha dharma but these days demons are in the mind of people. Yudhistra once asked Krishna what is the difference between other yugas and Kaliyuga. Krishna replied "In Krita yuga all are good, In treta yuga there are some bad people , in Dwapara yuga the number of bad people increases tremendously .....but in Kaliyuga both good and bad merge in a single human being....a human being can be a demon at times and the holiest of angels at other times" Why then did Mother descend to show compassion on evil which roamsn in the garb of men? Isn't She the One, within the span of a blink of whose eyes, millions of universes emrge,prevail and disappear? How many yogis, how many rishis, how many siddhas have been striving patiently for how many millions of years for the favour of Her Vision? Has She deigned to approach any of them? No!! Sri A.V.Rajagopalan...a mere BCom graduate with no wealth or social status and absolutely no popularity at all and with no great tapas has had such great fortune!! Who then is this Rajagopalan? Of whom I praise so much? Do I not know of any other Matas or Babas? I have been to many many saints. Right from my age four till now. Why then do I keep harping on my

Guru? Why? Why? Why? I will answer these questions next post. (To be continued...) At His holy feet, Nirdhyaankuraasharvari!! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.