IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Story Part 11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaaktha putras, Shakthiye potri Shakthi maindane' potri!! Bhakthiye potri Bhakthirubame' potri!! Aasaane' potri Aasaanin Thiruvadiye' potri!! (Hail Shakthi! Hail the son of Shakthi Hail Bhakthi! Hail the essence of Bhakthi! Hail Guru! Hail the holy feet of my Guru!) Last part we saw the humble yet noble soul Sri Sundararaja Rao's life a bit.This part we will see a few more things. After the divine gem rose from the sacred fire and transformed itself into the form and

likeness of Sri Rajarajeshwari, Sri Sundararaja Rao came to know of Sri Rajagoapala. Later on with the turn of certain events he was fortunate to be asked to participate in Swami's full moon worship and navaratri worship and celebrations. Not only Sri Rao but also a lady by the name Shivashankari and another saintly lady by name Maragathammal, popularly known as 'Andavan Picchi'(mad behind God) have participated in these worship sessions many times. It is truly a great experience because I too have participated in it many times and in the last Chandi Homa by a stroke of luck, I was saying the mantras behind the main Homakartas near the Homakunda and had the good

fortune to help swamiji come to the purnahuti session bearing the heavy weight of the purnahuti. During these occasions, they have seen and relished in a variety of ways the living presence of Sarvamangala Sri Rajarajeshwari Devi in the heart of Swami Rajagopala. I have filed the 25 names of Amba as given by Her majesty Herself to Swami. She said "These days in Kaliyuga people cannot follow the strict niyamas(disciplines) required for Srividya worship, so Iam giving a simple worship procedure for those who place faith in this temple and me and it involves recitation of just 25 names of me in their busy schedule" Now one of the namas is "OM SRI RAJAGOPALA HRIDYA VAASINYAI NAMAHA" This means "Salutaions to the one who resides in the heart of Swami Rajagopala". This is not just a poetical thing. But has been witnessed by many including myself. Sri Andavan Picchi Ammal has said that Sri Rajarajeshwari Herself told her the above nama during her ecstatic state of communion with Her. When the topic was raised before swami, his disarming response was "Since Sri Rajarajeshwari and Sri Krishna are essentially one and the same, this is an appropriate name for Her"This was expected from Swamiji who hides many things and who is utterly humble. But Sri Sundararaja Rao had something else to say than this vague explanation! He said " When I sit for japam with Swami, I have seen, with these very eyes, the living form of Sri Rajarajeshwari seated in the heart region of the swami. Even now when I concentrate a little I see Her in His heart." Not only He but also myself,Srimathy Shivashankari, saintly Andavan picchi and another devotee, Sri Vasundhara(whom the temple residents call teacher Amma and I call treat her like my

mother, she feeds me with her own hands whenever I go to the temple and calls me,"krishnaaa, my krishnaa has come")...all of us have seen Swami tranfigured into an exquistely beautiful and resplendent female form during worship and meditation. For me even before i drift off to sleep i chant panchadasi constantly and suddenly in what is called in Telugu "magata nidra"(sleepless sleep just before entering into deep sleep)...i get many such visions almost daily, which cannot be discussed openly online. (Rajagopala Swami) Does the swmai know

what these people and myself are seeing? Who can tell? Now, several years after the Divine gem was born in the sacred fire,once again some more gems floated in the scared flames during the annual navaratri worship!! What did Swamiji do with these new gems? We shall see in the next part. (To be continued...) At His Holy feet, Vendavarangal virainthu tharum vedavitthagiye'! Eeenden viruppangal eedera nenjam irangugave'!! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.