IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Story Part 12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaaktha Tanayas, Om Shreegurunatha Sharanam Sharanam! Now, what did Swami do with the new gems? The same thing he did with the first gem. He took it again to the sage of Kanchi Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswathy. Kanchi Swami In accordance with the instructions of the sage Swamiji placed these newly born gems in the foundation below the sanctum sanctorum and in other important parts of the temple and ashrama during its constructions. That is why there is a tradition of males devotees removing their upper garments be it a shirt or a baniyan when they enter the temple to receive the hidden rays of the gemstones. These extraordinary

stones , and above all, the fire-born Rajarajeshwari Devi Herself must be the reason why so many devotees who visit this ashram temple complex receive answers to their questions and find miraculous solutions to their many problems. The spiritual radiation of the gems touch the bodies of all the visitors and transform their lives. Many have experienced with amazement the spiritual link or ''heart-link'' between Sarvamangala Sri Rajarajeshwari Devi worshipped in the sanctum sanctorum of the ashram temple and Sri Rajagopalar. Those who wish to have this wonderful experience for themselves need only to walk up the

sixteen steps to the sanctum sanctorum and mentally submit their questions or prayers to the Divine mother. Subsequently as they keep meeting Swami, they will find answers to their questions and prayers submitted at the sanctum sanctorum(garbha griha) during casual conversations with him without ever repeating those questions or prayers before Him. Some may receive the answers the same day. For others it may take several days. Many emphatically testify that Sri Rajarajeshwari does answer prayers through the words of Sri Rajagopalar. I too have been a beneficiary of many such experiences with one just last week. There are quite a lot of shakthi peethas in India(see my posting on shakthi peetha vishaya soochika). Many have the beejaakshara moola. Many of these are known to be among the 51 seats of power according to one school of thought and 108 seats of power according to another school of thought. But have you ever heard, in any of these places, that Rudra Mahadeva(Shiva in Rudra form) Himself does the poornahuti in the sacred fire at the conclusion of Mahachandi yaga? For thirty years, this is what has been going on unhindered in Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Ashram though it first started in his residence before the temple was even built. Rudra How does Rudra Mahadeva come? Why and what happens? I will answer these questions next posting. Let me now just meditate on Amba for a few hours and therefore I take your leave. Do ponder these stories which I unfold. This is not from Puranic texts. This is what happened in recent past and what is happening these days. Whether you believe it or not! (To be

continued...) At His holy feet, Jagadeka Matha Aashryam dehi me dehi me'! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.