IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Story Part 13

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaaktha Pradeepikas, Dhyanam moolam Guror moorthi Pooja moolam Guror Padham Manthra Moolam Guror Vaakyam Mukthi moolam Guro: Krupa ( Guru Geetha) 'One should meditate on Guru, do worship of his divine feet, his words should be considered as mantra and liberation is possible only due to Guru's Grace.' Recently the concept of meditation has gained importance and is suggested for leading a stress free life. This methodology was recommended long back in our vedas. In a layman's language meditation would be to close your eyes and focus your mind. Now the

question indeed is on what do we focus our mind. It would be really difficult to keep our mind focused on the Supreme Goddess because being an ordinary person entrap in the web of maya we have hardly realized the sanctity of Godess Rajarajeshwari.But even being an ordinary person and engulfed with desires we can realise the grace of our Guru. Guru being visible even to this naked eyes makes him more generous. So it is easy to meditate upon Guru which would give spell bound happiness. So it is said ' Dhyana moolam Gururormoorthi' In most of the cases worship of a deity is done in order to get anything in return. It is found that for each kind of wish a different Deity is worshipped. But Guru can be said to be exception to this. He fulfills all our wishes irrespective of their nature. All our desires are satisfied even before we uttering an word to Guru. So it far better to worship a Kalpavrisha like Guru who only grants good wishes. Hence it is said ' Pooja moolam Guror Padham' What is Mantra? A collection of few syllables having a sanctity and powers. Whatever Guru utters is for the good of disciples. He has realized the Supreme one. A Guru takes birth because he has unbound sympathy on us and

wants to upgrade us. Hence his words should be taken as Mantra meant to do only good things for the disciples. So it goes ' Manthra Moolam GurorVaakya ' Liberation is what we yearn for. But do we have the capability to liberate ourselves from the

chain of birth and death. Even for learning worldly skill we are required to get ourselves trained under the guidance of an expert. Same applies to Spirituality. The one who has realized the God (Guru) can only show the way to salvation. In this world things can be get done easily if we are influential. Similarly Guru's influence can take us to the feet of Lord Krishna. So a Guru's grace will only liberate the entangled souls. So it is said ' Mukthi moolam Guror Krupa' We shall now regale ourselves with stories about Guru Rajagopala and Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Devi. Last posting I was talking about Rudra Mahadeva coming to the Yagna unhindered for thirty years. Even this year He had come.I had the good fortune to be at the moment during the poornahuti time In obedience to Sri Rajarajeshwari Devi's instructions, Bhagavn Rudra's presence is invoked in a sacred pot of water(Khumbha) and He is worshipped with a chanting of the Rudraadhyaya of the Yajurveda. This water is then poured on the head of Swami just before poornahuti.Instantly Bhagavan Sri Rudra, manifesting through the person of the Swami, carries the poornahuti plate on His head to the yagasala. He walks rapidly and with

a feiry countenance and approaches the Homakundam. There in the Homakundam neither of them(Sri Rudra and my Gurunathar) see the fire, only the divine countenance of Sri Rajarajeshwari with a gentle smile and outstretched hands, ready to receive the poornahuti plate. Seeing Her majesty Sri Rajarajeshwari in the homakunda, Swami is unable to contain Himself.Urged by a great longing to fall at Her feet, he literally goes into the Homakundam with the poornahuti plate. But the watchful ashram attendants grab hold of him right at that point and help Him sit down after restraining Him with great force. Literally five to ten people catch Him from falling into the fire. After a few minutes Bhagavn Rudra withdraws and Swamiji is Himself again. I have witnessed this scene year after year and this year I was fortunate to witness what actually transpired.I cannot reveal any further. Year after year, Sri Sundararaja Rao has witnessed, with His own eyes and relished the blessed scene of Sri Rajarajeshwari Devi Herself standing in the Homakundam and receiving the Poornahuti plate. Almost all see only smoke and fire nothing else. This year I could see an emotion in

the face of swami which was like almost crying out of love.I do not know many saw that. I was sitting face exactly opposite to Him near the Homakunda behind the main homakarta. (Kalidasa) Some of you in this group might have read the works of sankrit poet Kaildasa.He is the author

of Chidgagana Chandrika(an insightful text on the subject of Shakthi). Divine mother used to come out of Her temple in the form of Kali and roam all over the city in the night. Something very similar happens with this deity too daily. I have some interesting tales to tell next posting. For the time being let me be done with my Amba Puja for its getting late here. (To be continued...) At His holy feet, Shreedevi Rishyathe' Yasminsarve' Rishyanthi Mataraha! Sharadasthooladehasya shreechakrasya Melanam!! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.