IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Story Part 16

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaktha Hridayas, The Inner Guru (teacher), Brahman (the one universal consciousness), gives bliss and supreme happiness. The Inner Guru is absolute unity and is the very substance of all knowledge. The Inner Guru, by existing

beyond dualism, is absolute truth, blue sky, heaven. To see the Inner Guru's true nature is my first and foremost objective, this is the primary aim of my life. The Inner Guru is one—eternal, pure, immovable, existing as the supreme witness of the mind of all beings. Existing beyond and free from the three gunas, or states of being. To that Essential Guru, Truth itself, I bow. Om. Peace (in the physical world), Peace (in the realm of thought), Peace (in the realm of spirit). This posting is co-incidentally the 16th part. Today being Pournami Hastha Nakshatra is an auspicious day for Amba Rajarajeshwari. I wanted to give this part tommorow but Amba wills it today as the culmination, is Herself. The 16th or the Mahashodasi rupini comes in this part. After typing this out. I have to leave to the temple.Iam in a hurry to the temple so please forgive me for any typos or grammatical errors as usual. Nanganallur temple gopuram There you see in the above snap, the seven-level multi-colour tower(Rajagopuram)! This is the Durga Rahasya Tantra Rajagopuram, the royal tower and grandgate to Her abode. Sanyasins who have renounced the world for the sake of God and strive for nothing but spiritual liberation(moksha) would enter this royal gate and climb up the sixteen steps and stand before Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari Devi. They then go clock-wise direction and come down the steps. People like me,householders, go in through the other gate, go around Divine Mother in an anti-clockwise direction and then climb the sixteen steps. Ok, here we arrive at the ashram gate. We then take off our shirts and caps aswell; it is not enough to take off your shoes.Men should enter this ashram with their upper body bare so the spiritual radiation from the various images of God and yantras may touch them and bestow on them spiritual energy. In this ashram, there is no fees for usual worship services. Those who want the priest to perform worship(archana) for their benefit may make offerings according to ability. Please do not bring any fruits,coconuts,kumkuma,etc as you may do so in other shrines. Because, in this ashrama temple, only sugar candy is offered to Divine Mother after archana. This is as per Her instruction. Even the sugarcandy cannot be brought by the devotees and offered directly

to Amba. All articles offered in worship to the Divine mother must be first purified with mantras. This is Her majesty's order. One needs to buy just kumkuma at the temple counter and sugarcandy placed there after purifying both. Then offer the archana. The archana is of three types 1. 25 names archana 2. Lalitha Sahasranama Archana 3. Lalitha Trishathi Archana. Doing Archana here at the Mahashodasi rupini at the meruprasthara bindu sthana especially during pournamasi will bring in the benefits of visiting all the shakthi peethas in India. This has been proved and emphatically stated by Her majesty. At the left of the entrance is Bhagavan Dattatreya who initiated Sri Rajagopala swami at the tender age of eight into the most holy Mahashodasi mantra and gave him the name 'Sri Rajagopala Anandanatha'. Opposite to the shrine, on the right , is a shrine for Rishi Swarnakarshana Bhairava who is a great devotee of Divine Mother. Straight ahead is the shrine of Sarvamangala Mahaganapathi. In the Srividya tradition, worship of Mahaganapathi takes precedence over all else. He is Her favourite son. She will not bless anyone over His objection. Let us knock our foreheads with our kuckles

like how Sage Agasthya did and do some vertical sit-ups holding our ears like how Lord Vishnu did. This will amuse the young Mahaganapathy and we would have his blessings for a trouble-free visit to this ashram. Touch your eyes with the blessings from the camphor flame and also receive the sacrament of ashes from Mahaganapathi. Here right beside, is the shrine for the Protector of this ashrama, Sri Durga Devi, a form of Divine mother. Bow down and get Her permission before you go anti-clockwise to see Maharani. On the way to seeing maharaani is the sacred well of Varunadhanvanthari.Many

years ago,as legend has it, Lord Varuna worshipped Lord Vishnu in the form of the Divine physician, Dhanvantari.In this well-shrine, Varuna is present as water and Dhanvantari in the image of His likeness on the well. People get well by using the water from this well shrine. And amba is bathed here on auspicious occasions. Turning left here. We find ourselves before the dhwjasthambha flying the flag of Her dominion over the entire universe. In front of the flag mast are the sacred sixteen steps. Each of the steps have the gems and yantras placed near them. Immediately in front of the flag-mast is the Lion,on which the Mother rides for battle. The merciless Lion represents the power of dharma. The merciful Mother riding the lion signifies that though She has use of dharma, She is not subject to it like we are.(Dharmaadhrama vivarjitha=one who is not bound by dharma or adharma) In this ashrama, for the benefit of the devotees, the powerful tithinityas are worshipped everyday. All those who

intend to be benefitted by this special worship must pick up a packet of kumkuma from ashram office, and then after coming here, read the name of the day's lunar tithi and the name of the tithinitya who has the rulership of the universe over that day. After that one should mention one's own name and janma nakshatra gotra etc and one prominent desire in one's mind and drop the kumkuma in the box. No kumkuma is taken up for worship. As Rajagopala swamiji picks up each of such packets, the prayers associated with them flash in his mind and he performs worship with the same kumkuma for the fulfillment of those prayers. The tithi nityas are 15 as I said and the sixteenth is Rajarajeshwari devi. Sage Agasthya has written a rare mantric poem on each of the devi and it can be found under the yantra here. (Bhagamalini Nithya) (Bherunda Nitya) Chitra Jwalamalini Kameshwari Kulasundari Matangi Mahavajreshwari Neelapataka Nithya Nityaklinna Sarvamangala Shivadhuthi Tvarita Vahnivaasini Vijaya Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari (The main idol and the small vigraha which came out of fire) Rajarajeshwari devi The above images of Nithyas have not been given in the tithinitya

order. Next part I will deal with how the main idol was installed and what miracles happened. For now, I take your leave as I have to take Her majesty's darshan , today being Pournami! Hope you had Her darshan thorugh this posting. (To be continued...) At His holy feet, Om Aim Hreem Shreem Shodasi Mahatripurasundari Shree Lalitha Rajarajeshwari Parabhattarikaayai Namon Namaha! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.