IndiaDivine.org

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari story Part 18

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaktha dhwajas, Sadaashiva samaarabhya, Dattatreya Madhyagam, Rajagopala Paryantham, Vande mama Guru Parampara! This posting, I shall discuss a few more things about the temple. Devotees who worship at this Ashram temple during Tuesdays will soon be rid of all ailments, physical, mental, psychological and parapsychological. Friday devotees will be blessed with great opulence. Those who worship this deity on a full moon day will find that they are relelased from all sins and that the spiritual grace of Amba is showered upon them in great abundance. Those who worship on Thursdays will receive the blessings of marriage and a long married life. Sunday worshippers will find their businesses prosper. Those who attend the Great Chandi sacrificial homa during Navaratri will find terrible karmic scourges such as epilepsy,cancer and

premature death(akala maranam) erased from their karmic records. Those who visit the temple for 7 weeks daily(a mandala) will see all sorrows which they currently face disappear. This is for true. I have seen people with great problems which seemed unsolvable coming to the temple all the 49 days without fail and all the problesm dissolve like salt dissolving in water. However the catch is to attend without a break all the 49 days. Also, sharing the blessed message of the temple, its history and about Swami will lead to fulfillment of one's wishes and obtain the Grace of Amba. These are Her words though not in English as seen in this posting supra. The ashram temple is not a public facility and is run by whatever Swamiji gets and is thus his personal place of worship open to sincere people only. I have seen that trouble makers somehow get into trouble themselves and are prevented by coming to the temple by Amba somehow. For example, One man in his forties came with a lemon hidden in his dhothi. Apparently he wanted to do some black magic ritual in the temple as the temple is quite powerful. Swamiji was talking to us pleaseantly and suddenly he got up from his room and dashed to the temple and asked the man " What are you carrying?" The man replied " Nothing Swami" Swamiji retorted back" I know why you have come here. This place is not to do black magic rituals or hurt people but ot provide solace to people and suffering souls. Take that lemon and go away" The man immidieately tried to act smart by crushing the lemon under his feet as is wont in a black magic ritual but the attendents caught the lemon and threw the lemon outside. The irate man who was till then looking like a lamb shouted"Rajagopala you dont know how big a blackmagician Iam. I can kill your entire dynasty and ruin this temple" Swami started going back to his room silently and replied back "I dont have any dynasty here. Just me and myself. You can do anything you want to me. I dont care but as far as this temple goes, Amba knows how to take care of Herself, I guess" With that he went into the room and meditated. The man went outside and crushed the lemon and started abusing Swamiji and all the inmates of the temple who seized the lemon and threw it outside. As per the instructions of Swamiji, no one is allowed to bring any fruits or lemon into the temple. Lemon can be brought only as a mala and

that too after taking Swamiji's permission. In these days of kaliyuga(also called tantreeka yuga and atharvana yuga), one does black magic for everything and hence such precautions are necessary. The man had a severe accident just two days later and it took many months for him to recover from the accident and even today he walks around with a limp. Amba takes care of everything---good and

evil. One need not take justice in one's hands and go forward. Justice and revenge are Her's. Next posting I will talk about Sathyanarayana Perumal temple. (To be continued...) At His Holy feet, Mahanayaki Namonamaha! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Click link below to join group Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru/

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.