IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Story-Part 19

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram ji Thank you for the series of posting on the temple & guru Sri Rajagopal ji.I have started going to the temple twice a month just thinking of making it continuesly for 49 days is it ok to go in the late evening? Your posting on the series was v interesting as well as gave the effect of wanting to know about it soon,just like when you read a good book.Thanks again regards Rajiv Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote: Posting in Divine Mother group: Click link to join: Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Dear Shaaktha Bhakthas, Kumkumashobhita Lalaatam Hasanmukham Guruvaram Devi Tanayam shivam Shree Rajagopala Anandanatham Param! Last part I narrated to all of you the glory of visiting the temple and the benefits one accrues. This posting which is the final part, I will reel out other interesting facts. After this, I will give postings in the name of "Sarvamangala Maahatmyam" to extol the greatness of Devi in Nanganallur now and then. I thank you all for patiently reading all of these Nineteen parts starting with how Lord Dattatreya initiated my Gurunatha into Srividya to how the divine idol was

selected and installed. Devi Tanaya Jayam! Last posting I stopped with the mention of Sathyanarayana Perumal. Temple. Saivaites accept Supreme Devi but the vaishnavites stay away from Her for all the wrong beliefs that have been prevalent for several thousands of years. Many vaishnavites think that Devi worship is meant only for crude people. Infact, I was shocked when one of my friends mentioned that in an advertisement on Nepal Tourism it was mentioned " Nepalese pray the 'good Gods to keep the evil gods like Kali away " Ma! please forgive them, they are children. Kali and Tara are called Mahavidyas. Just because Kali is black does not mean She is evil. The black being an evil concept originated from the white people. People like Max mueller who is held in high regard was a betrayer of Hinduism. He was a hardcore Christian who used to disparage deities like Kali and dubbed them as evil and we Indians follow such 'great' people and even erect monuments and Bhavans in his name! In a similar fashion, Rajagopala Swami was

pained to see the parochial attitude of Vaishnavites.He himself was born a vasihnavite brahmin but later completely merged into shaktha. But one thing both the groups believe that Supreme Devi is none other than Gauri, the spouse of Rudra-Mahadeva, the Lord of Kailasha. This is not true and is contrary to Srividya tradition. If anyone wants scriptural reference please refer the 'Mahatmya Kanda' of Tripura

Rahasya which presents the teachings of Guru Dattatreya to Parasurama. Therefore out of compassion towards vaishnavites, Sri Rajagopala Swami wanting to bring the blessings of the primordial shakthi who is extolled in Markendeya Purana as Vishnumaya and Narayani, established the sacred presence(sannidhi) of Lord Vishnu in the form of Sri Lakshmi Sathyanarayana Perumal in 1994. Below the main deity, in this living shrine is the most sacred Mahasudarshana Yantra. Those who worship Mother Lakshmi(Thayaru) and Lord Sathyanarayana at this place will also receive the Grace of the Great Devi. This is the compassion of my Mother. She knows very well that Vsihnavites will not step into Her temple but still She showers her blessings to Her wayward children. It is said that in gurus there is this thing called

KurmaGuru. Kurma means tortoise. A tortoise after laying its eggs hatches it from a distance by just sending its love energy. No one till now has found out how the eggs hatch as the mother is not there to hatch nor does the soil temperature increase. The pure love of a mother is enough even if it from a distance. It is said some Gurus are like that. Here Mother itself gives this Kurma prema. Because the name of the Bhagwan Vishnu here is Sathyanarayana, on full-moon days, there is special worship for Him too. Those who do not find it convenient to perform Sri Sathyanarayana Puja at home, may get it done here with the permission of Swamiji. There is an interesting story of the idol of Perumal here. After the idol was done by the sthapathy it was laid

under a staircase to be installed. SUddenly one night a lady in the temple by name Vasundhara who was an ardent devotee of Krishna started hearing a voice "Vasundhara please ask them to lift me from here and place me" Initially she thought "Oh it must be my hallucination. Maybe I prayed too hard Krishn today. I will have some sleep and the voice will go away" But the voice was persistent "Vasundhara! Vasundhara!" The voice began to call her name. She then replied back "Ok Ok Ok swami, I will tell them" And the voice died down. In the morning she rushed to the temple and told Swamiji what happened. He asked "where from did you hear the voice" She replied " It came as if from this spot" and she showed the spot. He marked it and said "Ok we will install the idol here" and it was installed immidieately and a temple built fast in 1994. There is another uniqueness of the temples. There are more than 40 powerful yantras with the gems which floated from Homakunda in the amba temple but there are also more than 20 yantras(very powerful) in the Vaishnava temple too. The only other Vaishnava temple which has some yantras is Tirupathy Balaji temple. Those who first pray Amba and then pray Perumal in the temple will have sampoorna santosha. Their doshas will be removed and spirituality enhanced in Amba's presence and their material benefits will be taken care of Lakshmi Sathyanarayana Perumal. Those who visit both shrines during Porunami are indeed blessed. There is also navagraha sannidhi.The navagraha sannidhi is unique because it is lined in a straightline and is the place for doing Kalasarpa dosha. For Kalasarpa Dosha there is a unique procedure. The navagrahas are worshipped with navadhanyas(nine grains) and then the grains are given back to the devotee. Then the devotee takes it back home and plants the seeds in the house and when the saplings come, he/she plucks it and mixes jaggery and offers it to a cow. The dosha vanishes. Some astrologers say that there is nothing like Kalasarpadosha but Parasara Shastra does mention it. However it is quite rare. But it is better to be safe than sorry in this

regard. Kalasarpa dosha means all planets being encapsulated by Rahu and Kethu. However, there is nothting called partial kalasarpadosha. That is a play of modern day astrologers to inculcate fear. For Shukra Dosha : The dhanya for Shukra is to be brought and friday worship of Shukra Deva is to be done. For Kuja Dosha : Tuesday worship of the grain of Kuja is to be done. For Rahu-Kethu Dosha : Tuesday, Urad Dal and Saturday, Horsegram archana is done. Nagadosham: From the lagna sthana if Rahu or kethu is in the 2nd,5th,7th or 8th place it is genereally said that Nagadosha accrues. For this parihara one buys two silver naga prathimas(5 headed and two bodied) and does worship on Tuesday and Saturday for 18 weeks. Then in the last week one keeps tambulam and

Dakshina to the temple archaka. All other details can be had from Swamiji. The Khumbhabhishekam of this Divine temple is coming up this July. Those who wish to contribute may contact Swamiji directly( see first file in our files section) or contact me by email. I had given earlier a posting on how the Kumbhabhishekam is done in Srividya manner.(See message number 2079) The sthala vriksha is the sacred Maghilam Tree. Many yogis come in the night areially and circumambulate the gopuram of this sacred temple. A few have been fortunate to witness that in the area. Thus, after reading all these nineteen parts which I have done as a labour of love for my Sweet Mother and Gurunatha, I entreat

you all to visit this temple atleast once in your life time and spread the good word about this temple. Many people have started doing the dasamsa(tithing) to this temple following my posting and have reaped immense benefits.(See message number 1926) Many who have contributed to this tmeple too have been cleared of their problems. There is not much propoganda or advertisements for this temple as Swamiji is content with the sincere people who come to the temple. I thus end my series

of postings on the temple. Hope you all enjoyed reading it. Jaya Jhrumbhini! Jaya Vishweshwari! Jaya Rajarajeshwari Amba! At His Holy feet, Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... Click to join

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Mail. Learn more

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Mail. Learn more

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram, Thank you for putting this 19 series story and mahatmya about the temple. Now it makes me come there ASAP, and if Mother Rajarajeshwari desires us to come by july we would like to come with all the near and dear soon. And may all the obstacles to come there and visit her be removed for us. AND MAKE IT SO. ( I have released this desire to the universe ). Now I will be seeing miracles(synchronicities) to happen to make us come there to that temple.THanks for doing this service.May She always bless you and be with you.

AnandOn 4/19/06, Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote:

Posting in Divine Mother group:

Click link to join:

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Dear Shaaktha Bhakthas, Kumkumashobhita Lalaatam Hasanmukham Guruvaram

Devi Tanayam shivam Shree Rajagopala Anandanatham Param!

Last part I narrated to all of you the glory of visiting the temple and the benefits one accrues.

This posting which is the final part, I will reel out other interesting facts. After this, I will give postings in the name of " Sarvamangala Maahatmyam " to extol the greatness of Devi in Nanganallur now and then.

I thank you all for patiently reading all of these Nineteen parts starting with how Lord Dattatreya initiated my Gurunatha into Srividya to how the divine idol was selected and installed.

Devi Tanaya Jayam!

Last posting I stopped with the mention of Sathyanarayana Perumal. Temple.

Saivaites accept Supreme Devi but the vaishnavites stay away from Her for all the wrong beliefs that have been prevalent for several thousands of years.

Many vaishnavites think that Devi worship is meant only for crude people. Infact, I was shocked when one of my friends mentioned that in an advertisement on Nepal Tourism it was mentioned " Nepalese pray the 'good Gods to keep the evil gods like Kali away "

Ma! please forgive them, they are children.

Kali and Tara are called Mahavidyas. Just because Kali is black does not mean She is evil. The black being an evil concept originated from the white people. People like Max mueller who is held in high regard was a betrayer of Hinduism. He was a hardcore Christian who used to disparage deities like Kali and dubbed them as evil and we Indians follow such 'great' people and even erect monuments and Bhavans in his name!

In a similar fashion, Rajagopala Swami was pained to see the parochial attitude of Vaishnavites.He himself was born a vasihnavite brahmin but later completely merged into shaktha.

But one thing both the groups believe that Supreme Devi is none other than Gauri, the spouse of Rudra-Mahadeva, the Lord of Kailasha.

This is not true and is contrary to Srividya tradition. If anyone wants scriptural reference please refer the 'Mahatmya Kanda' of Tripura Rahasya which presents the teachings of Guru Dattatreya to Parasurama.

Therefore out of compassion towards vaishnavites, Sri Rajagopala Swami wanting to bring the blessings of the primordial shakthi who is extolled in Markendeya Purana as Vishnumaya and Narayani, established the sacred presence(sannidhi) of Lord Vishnu in the form of Sri Lakshmi Sathyanarayana Perumal in 1994. Below the main deity, in this living shrine is the most sacred Mahasudarshana Yantra.

Those who worship Mother Lakshmi(Thayaru) and Lord Sathyanarayana at this place will also receive the Grace of the Great Devi. This is the compassion of my Mother. She knows very well that Vsihnavites will not step into Her temple but still She showers her blessings to Her wayward children.

It is said that in gurus there is this thing called KurmaGuru. Kurma means tortoise. A tortoise after laying its eggs hatches it from a distance by just sending its love energy. No one till now has found out how the eggs hatch as the mother is not there to hatch nor does the soil temperature increase. The pure love of a mother is enough even if it from a distance. It is said some Gurus are like that.

Here Mother itself gives this Kurma prema.

Because the name of the Bhagwan Vishnu here is Sathyanarayana, on full-moon days, there is special worship for Him too. Those who do not find it convenient to perform Sri Sathyanarayana Puja at home, may get it done here with the permission of Swamiji.

There is an interesting story of the idol of Perumal

here.

After the idol was done by the sthapathy it was laid under a staircase to be installed. SUddenly one night a lady in the temple by name Vasundhara who was an ardent devotee of Krishna started hearing a voice " Vasundhara please ask them to lift me from here and place me "

Initially she thought " Oh it must be my hallucination. Maybe I prayed too hard Krishn today. I will have some sleep and the

voice will go away " But the voice was persistent

" Vasundhara! Vasundhara! "

The voice began to call her name.

She then replied back " Ok Ok Ok swami, I will tell them "

And the voice died down.

In the morning she rushed to the temple and

told Swamiji what happened. He asked " where from did you hear the voice "

She replied " It came as if from this spot " and she showed the spot.

He marked it and said " Ok we will install the idol here " and it was installed immidieately and a temple built fast in 1994.

There is another uniqueness of the temples. There are more than 40 powerful yantras with the gems which floated from Homakunda in the amba temple but there are also more than 20 yantras(very powerful) in the Vaishnava

temple too. The only other Vaishnava temple which has some yantras is Tirupathy Balaji temple.

Those who first pray Amba and then pray Perumal in the temple will have sampoorna santosha. Their doshas will be removed and spirituality enhanced in Amba's presence and their material benefits will be taken care of Lakshmi Sathyanarayana Perumal.

Those who visit both shrines during Porunami are

indeed blessed. There is also navagraha sannidhi.The navagraha sannidhi is unique because it is lined in a straightline and is the place for doing Kalasarpa dosha.

For Kalasarpa Dosha there is a unique procedure. The navagrahas are worshipped with navadhanyas(nine grains) and then the grains are given back to the devotee. Then the devotee takes it back home and plants the seeds in the house and when the saplings come,

he/she plucks it and mixes jaggery and offers it to a cow. The dosha vanishes.

Some astrologers say that there is nothing like Kalasarpadosha but Parasara Shastra does mention it. However it is quite rare. But it is better to be safe than sorry in this regard.

Kalasarpa dosha means all planets being encapsulated by Rahu and Kethu.

However, there is nothting called partial kalasarpadosha. That is a play of modern day astrologers to inculcate fear. For Shukra Dosha : The dhanya for

Shukra is to be brought and friday worship of Shukra Deva is to be done.

For Kuja Dosha : Tuesday worship of the grain of Kuja is to be done.

For Rahu-Kethu Dosha : Tuesday, Urad Dal and Saturday, Horsegram archana is done.

Nagadosham: From the lagna sthana if Rahu or kethu is in the

2nd,5th,7th or 8th place it is genereally said that Nagadosha accrues.

For this parihara one buys two silver naga prathimas(5 headed and two bodied) and does worship on Tuesday and Saturday for 18 weeks. Then in the last week one keeps tambulam and Dakshina to the temple archaka.

All other details can be had from Swamiji.

The Khumbhabhishekam of this Divine temple is coming up this July. Those who wish to

contribute may contact Swamiji directly( see first file in our files section) or contact me by email.

I had given earlier a posting on how the Kumbhabhishekam is done in Srividya manner.(See message number 2079)

The sthala vriksha is the sacred Maghilam Tree.

Many yogis come in the night

areially and circumambulate the gopuram of this sacred temple. A few have been fortunate to witness that in the area.

Thus, after reading all these nineteen parts which I have done as a labour of love for my Sweet Mother and Gurunatha, I entreat you all to visit this temple atleast once in your life time and spread the good word about this temple.

Many people have started doing the dasamsa(tithing) to this temple following my posting and have reaped immense benefits.(See message number 1926)

Many who have contributed to this tmeple too have been cleared of their problems.

There is not much propoganda or advertisements for this temple as Swamiji is content with the sincere people who come to the temple.

I thus end my series of postings on the temple. Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Jaya Jhrumbhini! Jaya Vishweshwari! Jaya Rajarajeshwari Amba!

At His Holy feet,

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Dear Shreeramji,

Thank You very much for the series on Sri Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari and Sri Rajagopala Swamiji. I will be in India in June-July and will definitely visit the temple & Swamiji. Is is Maha Kumbabishekam or Maha Samprokshanam at the Sri Lakshmi Narayana temple in June? I would appreciate it if you could give the exact date. Thank you for your tireless efforts in this group. I have certainly learned a lot. May Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari bless You and Yours.

|| Om Hreem Sri Rajarajeshwaryai Namah||

Balaji

-------------- Original message -------------- Group Owner <para_anuloma

Posting in Divine Mother group:

Click link to join: Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Dear Shaaktha Bhakthas,

Kumkumashobhita Lalaatam Hasanmukham Guruvaram

Devi Tanayam shivam Shree Rajagopala Anandanatham Param!

Last part I narrated to all of you the glory of visiting the temple and the benefits one accrues.

This posting which is the final part, I will reel out other interesting facts. After this, I will give postings in the name of "Sarvamangala Maahatmyam" to extol the greatness of Devi in Nanganallur now and then.

I thank you all for patiently reading all of these Nineteen parts starting with how Lord Dattatreya initiated my Gurunatha into Srividya to how the divine idol was selected and installed.

Devi Tanaya Jayam!

Last posting I stopped with the mention of Sathyanarayana Perumal. Temple.

Saivaites accept Supreme Devi but the vaishnavites stay away from Her for all the wrong beliefs that have been prevalent for several thousands of years.

Many vaishnavites think that Devi worship is meant only for crude people. Infact, I was shocked when one of my friends mentioned that in an advertisement on Nepal Tourism it was mentioned " Nepalese pray the 'good Gods to keep the evil gods like Kali away "

Ma! please forgive them, they are children.

Kali and Tara are called Mahavidyas. Just because Kali is black does not mean She is evil. The black being an evil concept originated from the white people. People like Max mueller who is held in high regard was a betrayer of Hinduism. He was a hardcore Christian who used to disparage deities like Kali and dubbed them as evil and we Indians follow such 'great' people and even erect monuments and Bhavans in his name!

In a similar fashion, Rajagopala Swami was pained to see the parochial attitude of Vaishnavites.He himself was born a vasihnavite brahmin but later completely merged into shaktha.

But one thing both the groups believe that Supreme Devi is none other than Gauri, the spouse of Rudra-Mahadeva, the Lord of Kailasha.

This is not true and is contrary to Srividya tradition. If anyone wants scriptural reference please refer the 'Mahatmya Kanda' of Tripura Rahasya which presents the teachings of Guru Dattatreya to Parasurama.

Therefore out of compassion towards vaishnavites, Sri Rajagopala Swami wanting to bring the blessings of the primordial shakthi who is extolled in Markendeya Purana as Vishnumaya and Narayani, established the sacred presence(sannidhi) of Lord Vishnu in the form of Sri Lakshmi Sathyanarayana Perumal in 1994. Below the main deity, in this living shrine is the most sacred Mahasudarshana Yantra.

Those who worship Mother Lakshmi(Thayaru) and Lord Sathyanarayana at this place will also receive the Grace of the Great Devi. This is the compassion of my Mother. She knows very well that Vsihnavites will not step into Her temple but still She showers her blessings to Her wayward children.

It is said that in gurus there is this thing called KurmaGuru. Kurma means tortoise. A tortoise after laying its eggs hatches it from a distance by just sending its love energy. No one till now has found out how the eggs hatch as the mother is not there to hatch nor does the soil temperature increase. The pure love of a mother is enough even if it from a distance. It is said some Gurus are like that.

Here Mother itself gives this Kurma prema.

Because the name of the Bhagwan Vishnu here is Sathyanarayana, on full-moon days, there is special worship for Him too. Those who do not find it convenient to perform Sri Sathyanarayana Puja at home, may get it done here with the permission of Swamiji.

There is an interesting story of the idol of Perumal here.

After the idol was done by the sthapathy it was laid under a staircase to be installed. SUddenly one night a lady in the temple by name Vasundhara who was an ardent devotee of Krishna started hearing a voice "Vasundhara please ask them to lift me from here and place me"

Initially she thought "Oh it must be my hallucination. Maybe I prayed too hard Krishn today. I will have some sleep and the voice will go away"

But the voice was persistent

"Vasundhara! Vasundhara!"

The voice began to call her name.

She then replied back "Ok Ok Ok swami, I will tell them"

And the voice died down.

In the morning she rushed to the temple and told Swamiji what happened.

He asked "where from did you hear the voice"

She replied " It came as if from this spot" and she showed the spot.

He marked it and said "Ok we will install the idol here" and it was installed immidieately and a temple built fast in 1994.

There is another uniqueness of the temples. There are more than 40 powerful yantras with the gems which floated from Homakunda in the amba temple but there are also more than 20 yantras(very powerful) in the Vaishnava temple too. The only other Vaishnava temple which has some yantras is Tirupathy Balaji temple.

Those who first pray Amba and then pray Perumal in the temple will have sampoorna santosha. Their doshas will be removed and spirituality enhanced in Amba's presence and their material benefits will be taken care of Lakshmi Sathyanarayana Perumal.

Those who visit both shrines during Porunami are indeed blessed.

There is also navagraha sannidhi.The navagraha sannidhi is unique because it is lined in a straightline and is the place for doing Kalasarpa dosha.

For Kalasarpa Dosha there is a unique procedure. The navagrahas are worshipped with navadhanyas(nine grains) and then the grains are given back to the devotee. Then the devotee takes it back home and plants the seeds in the house and when the saplings come, he/she plucks it and mixes jaggery and offers it to a cow. The dosha vanishes.

Some astrologers say that there is nothing like Kalasarpadosha but Parasara Shastra does mention it. However it is quite rare. But it is better to be safe than sorry in this regard.

Kalasarpa dosha means all planets being encapsulated by Rahu and Kethu.

However, there is nothting called partial kalasarpadosha. That is a play of modern day astrologers to inculcate fear.

For Shukra Dosha : The dhanya for Shukra is to be brought and friday worship of Shukra Deva is to be done.

For Kuja Dosha : Tuesday worship of the grain of Kuja is to be done.

For Rahu-Kethu Dosha : Tuesday, Urad Dal and Saturday, Horsegram archana is done.

Nagadosham: From the lagna sthana if Rahu or kethu is in the 2nd,5th,7th or 8th place it is genereally said that Nagadosha accrues.

For this parihara one buys two silver naga prathimas(5 headed and two bodied) and does worship on Tuesday and Saturday for 18 weeks. Then in the last week one keeps tambulam and Dakshina to the temple archaka.

All other details can be had from Swamiji.

The Khumbhabhishekam of this Divine temple is coming up this July. Those who wish to contribute may contact Swamiji directly( see first file in our files section) or contact me by email.

I had given earlier a posting on how the Kumbhabhishekam is done in Srividya manner.(See message number 2079)

The sthala vriksha is the sacred Maghilam Tree.

Many yogis come in the night areially and circumambulate the gopuram of this sacred temple. A few have been fortunate to witness that in the area.

Thus, after reading all these nineteen parts which I have done as a labour of love for my Sweet Mother and Gurunatha, I entreat you all to visit this temple atleast once in your life time and spread the good word about this temple.

Many people have started doing the dasamsa(tithing) to this temple following my posting and have reaped immense benefits.(See message number 1926)

Many who have contributed to this tmeple too have been cleared of their problems.

There is not much propoganda or advertisements for this temple as Swamiji is content with the sincere people who come to the temple.

I thus end my series of postings on the temple. Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Jaya Jhrumbhini! Jaya Vishweshwari! Jaya Rajarajeshwari Amba!

At His Holy feet,

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.