IndiaDivine.org

An email sent to a friend--violet consuming fire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear P, Namaste! I have been busy with a particular sadhana for the past few days, so I could not give any big postings except a few emails to friends. I wanted to tell that this thing called violet fire is amazing. I keep telling the benefits of it but yesterday night I realised it even more. It can clear your chakras of the filth. I could see literally a big black cloud lifting off my abdomen region and also from my coccyx region after a few rounds of the violet flame mantra. I used a sanskrit version like Rm Mooladhare' vrinthaka Varnaagni mooladhare' swaha. (The credit of research for the exact word for violet fire goes to Mukund my dear friend in

Newjersey) Rm is agni beeja it is 'ram' but it should not be confused with Lord Rama's beeja so I used Rm. I could see that my sexual part of my pysche being burnt up. I mean my sexual karma with my wife. Though it is not a sin to have sex with one's wife, still it creates an impediment for progress for both of us if we cling too much to it. But Violet fire is the solution. It is a cleanser. Mnay people have taken what I insisted lightly and tried for a few sessions and then say to me "It is tough to imagine violet fire". Well, I can only pity them. With persistence and real urge

one can even become a Brahma rishi then a simple visualisation is peanuts. Only that they dont want to strain their minds. None of us have the slightest concept of what we have created through our past use of thought, feeling and the spoken word in this lifetime, let alone all the hundreds and many times thousands of lifetimes that we have lived through previously. Still, all of that substance and energy which we have used in the past, which was given to us pure and perfect in the beginning for the purpose of creating and expanding Perfection, through misqualifying that energy we have created forms and energized

them by feeling and projected them into the atmosphere around us. These forms are too hideous, too unpleasant to put into any description. I have literally seen these hideous forms running out of my psyche like rats out of a burning house. Some karmas like looting people---Gosh! Iam stunned. In one of my past life, I looted people in business by using false weights and cheating people. All these karmic records were being burnt. Iam thankful to Amba and my Guru for guiding me to this flame. There is no human being who has not created this to some extent in these past lives and the present life. Everyone has qualified their feeling world with discord and sent it forth in thought, feeling and the spoken word; most people a great deal more than they would even admit to themselves. Nevertheless, Divine Law is Law. All are creating vibration and form every instant and this Law acts whether we are ignorant or wise, whether we choose to do it or not. We cannot say to life: Stop the flow of life through us. So the Violet Flame that goes forth is happy, is joyous, and has within it the intensity of vibration of the Mighty higher

Presence. For one thing, if you can understand it this way, the points of Light that come forth in that Violet Flame are so minute that they could not possibly appreciate the greater forms of misqualification. Any one little point of Light could never appreciate the greater forms because they are at too small a scale to ever see those greater forms. But what they do is that each little Electron of Violet Flame takes another little Electron by the hand that has been misqualified and the two of them do a little minuet of a waltz Flame until the one that was burdened rises in frequency back into the Harmony where it was before. It is a very Sacred Presence, a very Holy Presence. And as heat will melt wax until it drops by its own weight and as the heat increases, the wax itself is ignited and consumed by the fire, even so does the Violet Consuming Flame melt away

all of the impure substance in the physical, emotional, mental and emotional bodies of those who visualize it pouring through them. This action of the Violet Flame increases the vibratory rate in the substance to a rate in which no other discord or imperfection can exist. So you are actually raising that discord back to a level of Harmony where it throws off by that spinning action all of the lesser vibrations that were within it. We have much karma to transmute, not only our own physical karma, and our own personal karma, but also karma on the planet. Our planetary body has built up and has received mankind’s human creation that is embodied within

this planet that must be transmuted in order for this planet to no longer be the dark star but be a sun and to reflect that inner Sun, the Sun of Even Pressure, the Sun so guarded by Virgo and Pelleur to reflect and be that magnetic pole for the Great Central Sun I AM a Being of Violet FireI AM the Purity God Desires You can just say this simple chant and be benifitted a lot. Also, spread the word of violet fire to everyone you know to save the planet of its karma. You will be benefitted too. Love and lasting happiness! Om shakthi! Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Dear Brother,

I've been practising this violet flame from quiet some time now and have felt the positivity in me, it has also cleared my mind from the unwanted thoughts that used to float. I've started to sense people with their nagative and positive aspects of living. Some people can just be negative in live.

Can you please explain some procedures for VIOLET FLAME meditation technique, by which others could also benefit.

Your Bro,

Niraj Shirali

Group Owner <para_anulomaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru To: rajarajeshwari_kalpataru Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] An email sent to a friend--violet consuming fireSun, 30 Apr 2006 23:14:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear P,

Namaste!

I have been busy with a particular sadhana for the past few days, so I could not give any big postings except a few emails to friends.

I wanted to tell that this thing called violet fire is amazing. I keep telling the benefits of it but yesterday night I realised it even more.

It can clear your chakras of the filth.

I could see literally a big black cloud lifting off my abdomen region and also from my coccyx region after a few rounds of the violet flame mantra.

I used a sanskrit version like

Rm Mooladhare' vrinthaka Varnaagni mooladhare' swaha.

(The credit of research for the exact word for violet fire goes to Mukund my dear friend in Newjersey)

Rm is agni beeja it is 'ram' but it should not be confused with Lord Rama's beeja so I used Rm.

I could see that my sexual part of my pysche being burnt up. I mean my sexual karma with my wife.

Though it is not a sin to have sex with one's wife, still it creates an impediment for progress for both of us if we cling too much to it.

But Violet fire is the solution. It is a cleanser. Mnay people have taken what I insisted lightly and tried for a few sessions and then say to me "It is tough to imagine violet fire". Well, I can only pity them.

With persistence and real urge one can even become a Brahma rishi then a simple visualisation is peanuts.

Only that they dont want to strain their minds.

None of us have the slightest concept of what we have created through our past use of thought, feeling and the spoken word in this lifetime, let alone all the hundreds and many times thousands of lifetimes that we have lived through previously. Still, all of that substance and energy which we have used in the past, which was given to us pure and perfect in the beginning for the purpose of creating and expanding Perfection, through misqualifying that energy we have created forms and energized them by feeling and projected them into the atmosphere around us. These forms are too hideous, too unpleasant to put into any description.

I have literally seen these hideous forms running out of my psyche like rats out of a burning house.

Some karmas like looting people---Gosh! Iam stunned. In one of my past life, I looted people in business by using false weights and cheating people. All these karmic records were being burnt.

Iam thankful to Amba and my Guru for guiding me to this flame.

There is no human being who has not created this to some extent in these past lives and the present life. Everyone has qualified their feeling world with discord and sent it forth in thought, feeling and the spoken word; most people a great deal more than they would even admit to themselves. Nevertheless, Divine Law is Law. All are creating vibration and form every instant and this Law acts whether we are ignorant or wise, whether we choose to do it or not. We cannot say to life: Stop the flow of life through us.

So the Violet Flame that goes forth is happy, is joyous, and has within it the intensity of vibration of the Mighty higher Presence. For one thing, if you can understand it this way, the points of Light that come forth in that Violet Flame are so minute that they could not possibly appreciate the greater forms of misqualification. Any one little point of Light could never appreciate the greater forms because they are at too small a scale to ever see those greater forms. But what they do is that each little Electron of Violet Flame takes another little Electron by the hand that has been misqualified and the two of them do a little minuet of a waltz Flame until the one that was burdened rises in frequency back into the Harmony where it was before.

It is a very Sacred Presence, a very Holy Presence. And as heat will melt wax until it drops by its own weight and as the heat increases, the wax itself is ignited and consumed by the fire, even so does the Violet Consuming Flame melt away all of the impure substance in the physical, emotional, mental and emotional bodies of those who visualize it pouring through them. This action of the Violet Flame increases the vibratory rate in the substance to a rate in which no other discord or imperfection can exist. So you are actually raising that discord back to a level of Harmony where it throws off by that spinning action all of the lesser vibrations that were within it.

We have much karma to transmute, not only our own physical karma, and our own personal karma, but also karma on the planet. Our planetary body has built up and has received mankind’s human creation that is embodied within this planet that must be transmuted in order for this planet to no longer be the dark star but be a sun and to reflect that inner Sun, the Sun of Even Pressure, the Sun so guarded by Virgo and Pelleur to reflect and be that magnetic pole for the Great Central Sun

I AM a Being of Violet FireI AM the Purity God Desires

You can just say this simple chant and be benifitted a lot. Also, spread the word of violet fire to everyone you know to save the planet of its karma. You will be benefitted too.

Love and lasting happiness!

Om shakthi!

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Dear Nirajji,

Iam happy you are following my advices in a serious manner.

Violet fire is a powerful tool in cleaning your karma.

However, in the use of it for others.

If someone is troubling you....

Visualise it in the heart first and thn affirm out alound saying

that you forgive him/her with the power of this violet fire and then

imagine the violet fire to pierce his/her heart from your heart.

But this has to be done for a long time (atleast half hour) for

positive results, as it involves changing for good the karma of

another person.

If you are undergoing some relationship problem with your spouse or

beloved...

do the samee thing as above but couple it with pink flame of

unconditional love after the half-hour session.

If you are trying to change someone's behaviour....

Meditate that person doing the behaviour in your mental screen

and " purify " that person with the violet fire. See him/ her drenched

in the fire.

Then for ten minutes visualise a pink flame of love from your heart

as mentioned supra.

------------------------------

Infact violet fire can be done collectively too for the welfare of

the whole world.

But first, I prefer to clear my own world. Each man's mind is an

universe unto itself and we are kings and queens in that universe,

first that has to be cleared of the debris before concentrating on

other people's karmas and collective karmas.

If you have enough time you can do the above meditative methods too.

However, one can help others by introducing them slolwy to the

meditational methods of the violet and other sacred fires.

--

After reaching a certain stage one should start doing silver-violet -

fire and golden -violet fire meditation, but since these fires are

powerful and subtle to imagine first one must visualise violet fire

burning(you must actually try to feel the heat as in a real fire for

the meditation to be effective) in your heart and mooladharaq and

other chakra regions.

-----

Shatamaanam Bhavathi!

Shreeram Balijepalli