IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] An email sent to a friend--violet consuming fire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhai,

I bow to the Divine mother in you, I bow to all the sages and masters, I bow to the mother nature (earth), I bow down to my mother and i bow before you.

You have been an inspiration all this time. Just like a mother showing unconditional love to a chiuld, you have shown the same. A man forgets the path but the lord thru some medium shows you the way.

You have been that medium for me. Though we haven't met so far and i hope we meet very soon! You have done so much for me.

Please do keep sharing such wonderful experiences in your postings,

Your brother,

Niraj

"para_anuloma" <para_anulomaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru To: Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: An email sent to a friend--violet consuming fireWed, 03 May 2006 12:49:28 -0000Dear Nirajji,Iam happy you are following my advices in a serious manner.Violet fire is a powerful tool in cleaning your karma.However, in the use of it for others.If someone is troubling you....Visualise it in the heart first and thn affirm out alound saying that you forgive him/her with the power of this violet fire and then imagine the violet fire to pierce his/her heart from your heart.But this has to be done for a long time (atleast half hour) for positive results, as it involves changing for good the karma of another person.If you are undergoing some relationship problem with your spouse or beloved...do the samee thing as above but couple it with pink flame of unconditional love after the half-hour session.If you are trying to change someone's behaviour....Meditate that person doing the behaviour in your mental screen and "purify" that person with the violet fire. See him/ her drenched in the fire. Then for ten minutes visualise a pink flame of love from your heart as mentioned supra.------------------------------Infact violet fire can be done collectively too for the welfare of the whole world.But first, I prefer to clear my own world. Each man's mind is an universe unto itself and we are kings and queens in that universe, first that has to be cleared of the debris before concentrating on other people's karmas and collective karmas.If you have enough time you can do the above meditative methods too. However, one can help others by introducing them slolwy to the meditational methods of the violet and other sacred fires.--After reaching a certain stage one should start doing silver-violet -fire and golden -violet fire meditation, but since these fires are powerful and subtle to imagine first one must visualise violet fire burning(you must actually try to feel the heat as in a real fire for the meditation to be effective) in your heart and mooladharaq and other chakra regions.-----Shatamaanam Bhavathi!Shreeram Balijepalli