IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] RE:Interesting article I found online

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram ji Thank you for this reply to Niraj ji's .My interest triggers to know more about Babaji through this email. You have information about Mahavtar Babaji,I would like to know more about him.I guess you will share with me. I want to share with you about how I became aware of him.It was during Oct 2002 my wife's uncle took me to Yogananda Satsang center in Bangalore.My elder son Ayush accompanied us & he was 7yrs old then. We three entered the meditation hall in the satsang & Ayush sat between us.I was looking at the pictures on the wall facing us,they were in 3 rows.The single picture at the top row (I didn't know then who) the middle row had four pictures of which I was able to recognise then only of Lord Krishna & Jesus.The bottom row was a single picture of Yoganandaji. I looked at the picture at the top row & asked a question in my mind

who's picture is this kept above the picture of Lord Krishna the next instant my son whispers in my ears 'dadeee that's babaa',I was just shuddered with whole thing.(Ayush new Babaji's picture from the Tamil movie Baba,but timing & structure of whisper is what shuddered me) The next day I was sharing this with a neighbour friend,he immediately searches(those days only one website existed) in the net downloads a picture of babaji takes a print out of it A4 size & gives it to me.I understood its a call for me but didn't know how to move forward after lot of thinking almost 1year later I became member at Yogananda Satsang. In 2004 Jan I decided that Babaji is my Guru(this after a lot deliberation within me whether I am eligible(qualify) to be his disciple. I look at him as my virtual guru & he has reassured me a few times he is with me.I believe I getting connected to you ,you making me

aware of Poona of goddess with chanting of 25 names & I deciding to do the Poona & you advicing me to meet Guru Rajagopalji & getting initiated to Srividya is all Babaji & Goddess kindness to me.I hope one day he will call me & permit me to apply sandal oil at his feet & take his blessing. Do let me know more about Mahavtar Babaji regards Rajiv para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Nirajji,The information which you have posted is from siddhashram.org site. Iam aware of the information in this regard. I too have been interested.Onething though, one must be doing arduous sadhana or get the ahetuki kripa(grace of Divine conferred on an undeserving person) or the other

criteria mentioned in that site.Many Srividya upasakas go there. Mahavtar Babaji whose srividya name is Kadambaraaryananda is deeply connected to this siddhashram.I also have my own set of experiences regarding this which I wish to keep under wraps because I still have a long way to go.However Srividya upasakas aspire to got o Chintamani Griha which the realm of Rajarajeshwari Devi, where many great srividya upasakas reside.The residents of Vaikunta are called "Sadhyas" and the residents of chintamani griha are called "tanayas".I prefer to first concentrate on purifying myself and also maintaining such purity with the help of my Gurunatha and when the time is ripe many things will happen automatically.Shangri-la is named such because it is a place of happiness.The ultimate Shangri-la is in our atma. If I relaise that, I can create my own Gyaanganj!Please bless me in this

endevour.Yours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliP.S. There is a mantra by which you can contact such yogis who live in Gyaanganj...it is there in the siddhashram.org site. You may try it and see.

Switch an email account to Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.