IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om Salutations to Dear Sreeramji,

Please never even think of winding up this group just because few tries to demotivate you in your endeavour. It is true to say that your mail really has given all of us a great insight into the devotional path and makes us more closer to Amba.

It reminds me an old Tamil Film Song Line " Amma Entru Azhaikkatha Uyir Ellayei , Ammave Vanangathei Uyarvillayai ". Your efforts to praise Jagadamba Sree Rajarajeswari Devi will surely make you feel always happy and guide your thoughts in the creation of www. rajeswarikalpataru.com web site.

Smaraneeyam Ambam Charana Yugalam,

Rajasekhar K G

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ]On Behalf Of para_anulomaWednesday, June 07, 2006 6:44 AMRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Hello

Dear All,Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying that "Iam a confused kid copying from online sites" and that this group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.I would like to know your opinion on this.If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have time for my other pending activities.As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with high technical information on Srividya.Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics of the website is concerned.Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success.On an endnote I would like to say.Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.Adios!Yours yogically as ever,Shreeram Balijepalli

Guest guest

We will continue with this group, this groups gives us saameepyam to Mother & HER Stories

Thanks,

- Srinu

On 6/7/06, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear All,Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying that " Iam a confused kid copying from online sites " and that this group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.

I would like to know your opinion on this.If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have time for my other pending activities.As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with high technical information on Srividya.Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics of the website is concerned.Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success.

On an endnote I would like to say.Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.Adios!Yours yogically as ever,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Guest guest

Dear Shreeramji

you are copying from other sites........hmm.....it is copying only when if we dont reference them...but in your case you have been referencing all your taken works....so what is there to think about copying??

my sincere request and prayers is that plz dont care on those who talk about this issue, there is one good saying in kannada....

elubu illada naalige...means tounge doesnt have bone....means one cannot keep their tongue firmly ...will talk what ever they feel like....

Sreeram it is not only you got this hurt...so many in saints and good people always had this kind of scenarios from the people....

one great example is about my gurudeva sriRamakrishna, people use to certify him as a mad man initially , later on they use to tell that, ramakrishna has nervous disorder of thinking only god always!!! ...isn't it sound very stupid?

plz take praises and abuses equally, you can not keep peoples mouth shut...after all you are doing great thing that is helping many who believe it helps....even i am one in that...if you close the group it is like you are discouraging me....

thanks for all your great work..

sree maatha arpana masthu..

narendra sastry

On 6/7/06, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear All,Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying that " Iam a confused kid copying from online sites " and that this group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.

I would like to know your opinion on this.If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have time for my other pending activities.As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with high technical information on Srividya.Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics of the website is concerned.Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success.

On an endnote I would like to say.Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.Adios!Yours yogically as ever,

Shreeram Balijepalli -- cheersNarendra P. Sastry,I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison

Guest guest

Dr.BalaKrishna Murthy Ramaraju,BS,MBBS,MS,FRCS,FICS,GERON.

(athreya in usa)

My Dear`SreeRam Balijepalli:

Amma Bless you. You are good dont be discouraged. Let those dissatisfied un . You dont have to close the group. Continue . persevere and you shall overcome.

athreya in usa

On 6/6/06, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Shreeram Balijepalli

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Shreeram

Let what others may say or write, But you please keep continuing this good work

that you have been maintaining. You are doing a God's job and your

responsibility is to " Her " .

Regards

Rajah

>

> " para_anuloma " <para_anuloma

> Wed 07/06/2006 11:43 AM SGT

> Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

> [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Hello

>

> Dear All,

>

> Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying

> that " Iam a confused kid copying from online sites " and that this

> group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.

>

> I would like to know your opinion on this.

>

> If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have

> time for my other pending activities.

>

> As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to

> a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a

> website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with

> high technical information on Srividya.

>

> Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of

> Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience

> and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics

> of the website is concerned.

>

> Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success.

>

> On an endnote I would like to say.

>

> Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit

> words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.

>

> Adios!

>

> Yours yogically as ever,

>

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram, Forces of ignorance show up everywhere, no matter what the medium is. Current forces of fanaticism challenge people to live upto their sadhna and walk the talk they speak of. UltImately, groups are about the individuals, and moderators maintain them for a variety of personal reasons. My suggestion to you is that if you feel your group is serving a purpose don't let detracters effect you. If on the other hand it has served its purpose and you are ready to move on to different modes of expression, then it may be time to close it down or pass on the baton, and have other trusted members take the lead in maintaining the group. With the moderator features you, being the owner can give only as much authority as you wish. Some thoughts. _/\_ Tat twam asi Uma para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear All,Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying that "Iam a confused kid copying from online sites" and that this group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.I would like to know your opinion on this.If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have time for my other pending activities.As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to a miniscule extent some service.And

I further intend to build a website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with high technical information on Srividya.Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics of the website is concerned.Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success.On an endnote I would like to say.Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.Adios!Yours yogically as ever,Shreeram Balijepalli

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram, How come somebody's opinion change your perspective about Srividya, your Guru or Amba Rajarajeshwari, " Let the DOGS bark, the CARAVAN moves on " . Please do not close this group or stop what you are writing. Godess is helping us all through your writings. This is my sincere suggestion.

ThanksAnandOn 6/6/06, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear All,

Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying

that " Iam a confused kid copying from online sites " and that this

group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.

I would like to know your opinion on this.

If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have

time for my other pending activities.

As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to

a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a

website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with

high technical information on Srividya.

Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of

Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience

and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics

of the website is concerned.

Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success.

On an endnote I would like to say.

Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit

words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.

Adios!

Yours yogically as ever,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram -As a relative newby to Srividya, I welcome and am deeply grateful for the wonderful and innovative postings you have made to this Group.To those who find your (chronological) youth a problem or a hindrance, I humbly submit that the problem is theirs, not yours.To those who feel the information you are imparting in wrong, incorrect, misguideds, etc., I suggest you reseign and/or go and start your own Groups. Also, you same people ought to realize that the Moderator of any has the right to screen, review, vet, and approve messages before posting them to the Group. That the Moderator has allowed your harsh words against him to pass to the Group is a measure of his maturity. Could you be that broad and open-minded?My two PaisaPhilippara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear All, Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying that "Iam a confused kid copying from online sites" and that this group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya. I would like to know your opinion on this. If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have time for my other pending activities. As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with high technical information on Srividya. Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my

collection of Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics of the website is concerned. Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success. On an endnote I would like to say. Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside. Adios! Yours yogically as ever, Shreeram Balijepalli

Guest guest

Dear ShriRam Garu,

Well Nevermind if someone says their

opinion.......well for me and my friends we found this

group to be the best Group ...and in deed it is a very

good group we came to know about many things

...........Thanks a lot for this group.....never ever

take any decision about closing this group .......

Thanks once again

Sampath.

--- para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

> Dear All,

>

> Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in

> our group saying

> that " Iam a confused kid copying from online sites "

> and that this

> group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.

>

> I would like to know your opinion on this.

>

> If need be I would gladly close this group since I

> would then have

> time for my other pending activities.

>

> As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have

> done atleast to

> a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend

> to build a

> website(maybe after one and half years with the same

> name), with

> high technical information on Srividya.

>

> Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my

> collection of

> Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal

> meditative experience

> and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as

> far as graphics

> of the website is concerned.

>

> Thankyou all for participating in this group and

> making it a success.

>

> On an endnote I would like to say.

>

> Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high

> sounding sanskrit

> words but by deepseated intention and aspiration

> inside.

>

> Adios!

>

> Yours yogically as ever,

>

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji I endorse the thoughs of Uma ji,I also add to it ,if some of the members in the group feel that you are doing a cutting & pasting from other resources,I just want to tell them that even if it is so the content which is needed for spiritual progress has reached to many who otherwise would have had searched for it in the other resources. . regards RajivUma <tatwamasi wrote: Dear Shreeram, Forces of ignorance show up everywhere, no matter

what the medium is. Current forces of fanaticism challenge people to live upto their sadhna and walk the talk they speak of. UltImately, groups are about the individuals, and moderators maintain them for a variety of personal reasons. My suggestion to you is that if you feel your group is serving a purpose don't let detracters effect you. If on the other hand it has served its purpose and you are ready to move on to different modes of expression, then it may be time to close it down or pass on the baton, and have other trusted members take the lead in maintaining the group. With the moderator features you, being the owner can give only as much authority as you wish. Some thoughts. _/\_ Tat twam asi Uma para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear All,Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying that "Iam a confused kid copying from online sites" and that this group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.I would like to know your opinion on this.If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have time for my other pending activities.As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with high technical information on Srividya.Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics of the website is concerned.Thankyou all

for participating in this group and making it a success.On an endnote I would like to say.Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.Adios!Yours yogically as ever,Shreeram Balijepalli Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

• 3 months later...

After performing all upacharaas for the Goddess, the offering of pushpanjali indicates the following efforts of upasaka; the flower indicates the form of Manthra which is submitted (offered) to the Devatha. Manu trayate iti manthraha; It enables the sadhaka who repeats the manthra (japa) (mananam) to cross the ocean of distress,sorrow,pain, grief etc.,with ease and without any suffering. It resembles the merging of jeeva with athma and paramathma which is the meaning of Mahavakya aham brahmahasmi Flowers are the form of the tree of brahmavidya. the manifestation of athma. the result of which is the merge of athma with paramathma thus annihilating the dual aspect as we feel and observe. Therefore the form of the merger of jeeva and brahmam and its vimarsa rupa that is manifestation that is the flower and the latent effect of it. is manthra. This is

the essence of the act of manthra pushpa. Krishnamoorthy(kaushik)srirajarajeswaridevikrupa <srirajarajeswaridevikrupa wrote: HELLO EVERYONE,MY NAME IS GURU MASILAMANI. I HAVE HEARD PRIESTS CHANTING THE MANTRA PUSHPAM IN THE TEMPLE AFTER IMPORTANT PRAYERS. MAY I KNOW WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF CHANTING THE MANTRA PUSHPAM?THANKS!CHEERS!

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW