IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram World is full of people with different tastes.some like simple things simple ways.some like other ways. Atleast the eprson making all these comments should have thought twice before writting about you and our group on other platforms.He could have expressed his views directly to you and would have given his suggestions to make this group more purposeful.So it shows his thoughtlessness.When we do some works always there will be some body to comment on our work.It is easy always to criticise some work.Only when one is involved in the work then only they can realise how hard work it involves. Donto bother about what some people say. Just carry on the noble work assigned to you by Amba. May be she is testing your determination through this person to see how much strong you are detrmined to carry HER mIsssion.So sincerely I advise and request to proceed futhur with out thinking about all these comments. Amaba Jagadeeswari sri RajaRajeswari will aways bless you. regards shivaniDan <dhkerrmail wrote: My opinion is, do not listen to these nay-sayer opinions; I think that you are doing great things.via danRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "para_anuloma" <para_anuloma wrote:>> Dear All,> > Oflate I have drawn flak from many members even in our group saying >

that "Iam a confused kid copying from online sites" and that this > group is not for serious aspirants of Srividya.> > I would like to know your opinion on this.> > If need be I would gladly close this group since I would then have > time for my other pending activities.> > As far as my Guru and Goddess are concerned I have done atleast to > a miniscule extent some service.And I further intend to build a > website(maybe after one and half years with the same name), with > high technical information on Srividya.> > Not only do I have scriptural support by way of my collection of > Tantirc and srividya texts but also personal meditative experience > and visions. I think I can also do a decent job as far as graphics > of the website is concerned.> > Thankyou all for participating in this group and making it a success.> > On an endnote

I would like to say.> > Seriousness in spirituality is not gauged by high sounding sanskrit > words but by deepseated intention and aspiration inside.> > Adios!> > Yours yogically as ever,> > Shreeram Balijepalli>

Guest guest

Namste. Well

said, Manoj!

Beloved

Shreeram—you know how I feel. Keep doing what you do. Always.

Jai Amba!

Be LOVE,

Egyirba

Dear Shreeram Bhaiyya,

Copying or not, I don't think you are confused .... in fact, I think

you are doing a terrific job of keeping us inspired and committed to

our sadhana.

Please don't close this group.

I am also tempted to ask this question of your detractors:

Who exactly is a " serious aspirant " of SriVidya and how would you

quantify or qualify his needs for SriVidya worship?

Answering that question sincerely might be a basis for better feedback

for improvement (by doing " gap analysis " ) instead of simply throwing

an emotive/opinion-oriented statement at the moderator/owner.

Jai Ma!

Guest guest

DEAR SHREERAM, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO WORDS WHICH ARE NOT NECCESSARY. THIS GROUP MADE US LEARN MANY THINGS AND ALSO HAPPY. U R DOING GREAT THINGS. THANK U