IndiaDivine.org

Srichakra Madhya Nilayaa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krishnamoorthy Garu, Thankyou for your encouraging words. Iam an ignorant soul here sir. Iam no one compared to the great Upasakas and yogis. Please do not elevate me in any manner. Iam not saying this out of mock humility. I really am nothing, whatever little is coming is from my Gurunathar and Amba. People have given their lives up for the sake of Paramba, before them I do not even qualify to wash the dirt off their sandals! ---------coming to your question------------ Srividya is the means to obtain BrahmaGnaana. There is no difference between Sri Vidyaa and Brahma Vidyaa. It is for the same reason that Srividya is very much cherished by the practioner of Vaideeka Dharma. At all pethas established by Aadi Shankaracharya

even today daily rituals of Srichakra is performed. Persons like Mahaa Kavi Kalidasa, Pandit Neela Kantaah, Swami Vidyaranya practiced Srividya and worshipped Srichakra. In srividya Sutras it is stated Aatmaivaakha Daakaaraha. Chaitanya Roopaa Chichakthihi. Seiveya Maanaa Maakhyam Srividyaa! Sri Goudapada proclaimed

that paramatma is present everywhere in everything. The same Paramatma is Chichakthi the repository of Chaitanya. This chicchakthi has no name,form and is full of effulgence called Srividya. Thus Srividya is Brahma Vidya. All about Srividya and its practioners are well described in Parananda, Jnaanarnava, Vamakesvwara Tantras and also in Dakshinamurthy and Dattatreya Samhitas, Mantra Maharnava, Mantra Mahidhadhi, Sarada Tilakam and Srividya Vilasam. In modern times there are texts by Maha Kavi Kalidasa in Laghu Stuthi, Charchastavam, Ghatastavam, Ambastavam, Sakala Janani Stavam, Devi Pancha Stavam. Srichakra is the manifestation of Shiva and Shakthi. Due to this Chakra of Raja the entire creations of the world takes place and Shiva is capable of the three duties of creation, preservation and annihilation. In Bhairava Yamila in Chandra Gnaana Srividya is described as

Chaturbhishiva chakrishca panchabhihi. This Nava chakra Swarupa is Shiva shakthi in their enterity. Detailed description is given in the eleventh shloka. The four shiva chakras are the ashtadala padmam(eight petalled lotuses), the shodasa dala padmini(16 petalled lotuses, the mekhala trayam, the three mekhalas), rekha trayam(the three rekhas). The five shakthi chakras are the bindu, trikona,vasukona,antardasara,bahirdasara,manvasras. Combined with Bindu, shakthi chakras have forty interjections. Excluding Bindu Srichakra has forty three interjections only. There is unanimity in Srichakra between Shatchakras(Mooladhara to Sahasrara Chakras). Panchadasi mantra strating from ka...to hreem has fifteen beejakshras for this body and universe. Tantra is real, but only the pure in heart will ever see

it. The secrets in these intricate mantra are very difficult to understand hence can be known through a competent Guru. Even srichakra formation has been described in different ways. Hence the concerned scholars have to be approached for full understanding and details. Next posting, I will elaborate on Shatchakras and shatchakropasana. For the moment I will take umbrage under brevity. Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru